• The guards and prisoners spawn facing each other.
• Both teams stay in their spawn areas.
• The Warden (acting as a referee) takes his position.
• He calls one or more fighters from either team to join the arena. They fight. Each team should have an equal no. of fighters chosen at the beginning of the fight.
• After 58:00, the fighter who is killed in combat loses.
• The Winner of the duel goes to the back of the line, and one or more new fighters enter the arena to create a new 1v1, 2v2, 3v3 etc.
This goes on until a team (Guards or Prisoners) loses all of its players. That team has been defeated.
• Prisoners and guards may use any weapons they wish to.
• Shooting and throwing is not allowed.
• Interfering with duels in any way is an offense worth a ban.
• Anyone attacking anyone from the other team out of turn will be slain.
• Anyone entering the arena while it is not his/her turn will be slain.
• Fighters unwilling to leave the arena and go back to the back of their line after winning a duel will be slain.
• If a prisoner or guard surrenders, the Warden decides if they are to be spared or executed. His word is law.
• Guards and Prisoners spawn in their respective areas.
• The aim of the Prisoners is to get to the Win Point and thus escape the arena.
• The aim of the guards is to prevent them from doing so, in killing all the prisoners.
• The prisoners initially move to the gate, which acts as the starting point.
• The guards take positions, ready to shoot the escapees as they emerge.
• The Warden (and only the Warden) shouts “3… 2… 1… Go!” before opening the gate and releasing the prisoners.
• The prisoners have to get to the Win Point by running through the obstacle course, while the guards are shooting at them.
• The first prisoner to reach the Win Point has beacon and offered the choice to either swap to guard or stay a prisoner. He is the winner.
• The round ends when all prisoners are at the Win Point area or when all are dead.
• Glitching outside the map and camping the spawn as either team is slay-able.
• The guards are not allowed to enter the obstacle course under any circumstances. Doing so is slay-able.
• Prisoners can do anything they would like to impede the progress of their fellow runners. It’s a race between the prisoners as well.
• Guards can use any weapons and attacks they would like to attempt to kill the prisoners, including firearms and melee attacks.
• Guards may not enter the course themselves in order to misuse these weapons.
• Guards can fire at the prisoners and prisoners can fire at the guards.
• Guards may not shoot prisoners who have entered the win point.
• The prisoners who win are to stay at the Win Point.
Jail Assault (JAss)
• Prisoners spawn inside the prison.
• Guards spawn some distance away from the prison, in a locked room.
• Guards are then expected to charge towards the island, with the intent of killing all the prisoners.
• Both sides are hostile to each other, and are free to attack the other faction whenever they wish to.
• Only current warden or appointed ( beaconed ) guard may sail the ship and give orders. /slay
• Once the docks are reached and charge order is given – no more reloading /slay
• No turning back /slay
• No hiding or delaying /slay
• The defending team (the prisoners) are not allowed to leave the prison under any circumstances!
• Guards who camp excessively instead of charging and attacking will be slain after a warning.
Ratio of guards/prisoners should be around 2:3.
Keep in mind that the prisoners are not able to deal damage until 58:00.
Jail ‘N Seek (JNS)
• Prisoners spawn at the win point outside the prison, where they can arm themselves and organize their attack.
• Guards spawn near the main gates of the prison.
• The leader of the prisoners is teleported to the guards.
• Prisoner leader has to surrender all of his weapons, and follow the guards peacefully to wherever they wish to imprison him.
• Rest of the guards who are not escorting the prisoner are meant to adopt defensive positions and begin firing at the prisoners.
• The prisoners have 7 minutes to rescue their leader. After 7 minutes (at 53:00), he will be executed by the guards.
• The leader of the prisoners should ideally be an admin or a trustworthy player (a VIP).
• The guards are not allowed to harm the leader in any way while he is in the prison. If he escapes and is outside it, they are free to try to kill him before he reaches the Win Point.
• Deliberately killing the prisoner leader as a guard results in a temporary ban.
• Admins can freeze and teleport another prisoner to act as the leader until a new one is formally chosen. This is to prevent unnecessary resets if the prisoner leader dies halfway through the round.
• Guards must execute the prisoner leader after 53:00. This will mean that the prisoners have lost the round.
• Prisoner leader is not allowed to try to escape on his own!
• The VIP cannot give away their location or they will be banned.
• The VIP cannot use weapons (even during his escape).
• The VIP can’t attempt to disrupt its guards. Punching, kicking, running around and making noise via voice commands may result to an early execution.
• Guards may not reveal the location of the VIP at risk of a ban.
• The VIP is to be beaconed once he starts making his escape.
• Guards cannot leave the fort under any circumstances.
• Guards win if all prisoners are either killed or surrender, or if the prisoner leader dies.
• Prisoners win if they find their leader, and escort him back to the Win Point, before he is executed by the guards.
• Prisoners can still win even if there are still guards who are alive.
• Prisoners can also win by killing all the guards.
• Prisoners must fight each other to the death – alliances are allowed providing they don’t delay (like allied prisoners being the last left).
• Only admins are allowed to be guards.
• Delaying is not allowed. Hiding is allowed providing it isn’t delaying.
• At as specific time, the admin will enable access to the armory, where prisoners can be supplied with better weapons.
• At regular intervals, the admins will activate a deathwall, after warnings on admin chat. Being in the wrong area will result in death.
• Admin is allowed for use of GOD MODE in order to avoid early round end if some prisoner sneaks into admin zone due to map flaws. He is absolutely NOT allowed to fight/kill while using it.
• The bridge in the center is always safe from the deathwall.
The prisoners have secured the help of a few, collaborative guards, who have promised to give them horses and open the main prison gates during their escape. However, there is only limited space on the escape boat. Hence, the prisoners have to race each other to it, with the first few prisoners who manage to board it securing their freedom.
• Prisoners spawn in a prison-like, walled off spawn.
• The prisoners get into a paddock each. All prisoners are therefore level at the gate/starting line.
• An admin raises the gate, and the players race through the map.
• The first player who enters the victory boat has to close the gate onboard as soon as possible. This will prevent any further prisoners from boarding.
• Any prisoners who are in the boat before it is shut have won. The rest have lost, and are forever trapped.
• Admins will at a specific point in time attempt to run down and kill struggling prisoners.
• Damage should be disabled for all players. Killing another player or their horse is slayable, then tempbannable the second time round.
• Players are allowed to anything within reason to impede their competitors. This could be running in front of their horses (so as to halt them), or forcing them off a bridge or ledge.
• Players are not allowed to troll other players by blocking deliberately, for any period of time, in a way that would stop the flow of the race. For instance, players are not allowed to block tunnels or other key narrow points in a map.
• Admins are only allowed to teleport players who are stuck. No teleporting for other reasons is allowed.
• Only two or three players should play as guards. These should ideally be admins. Any other players should be swapped.
This mode plays in a more realistic setting of a constantly occupied prison; new batches of unarmed prisoners arrive at regular intervals and need to hoard weapons from around the prison. They need to riot collectively in order to overpower their armed opponents. Inevitably the prisoners will stage an escape, at which points the guards have to defend key chokepoints to prevent them from reaching their spawn and capping their flag.
• Regular Jail Break rules apply.
• Visible weapons are KOS, even if hidden.
• X areas are KoS.
• Bottles are allowed in dinner only
• Prisoners closing the spawn door will be banned.
• Guards may not open any of the three gates unless the admin tells them to.
• Guards are obligated to abide by the warden’s commands. Should they not, they can be slayed
• Sappers are enabled for the guard team; however, they are disallowed from spamming defenses in a way that disrupts gameplay (for instance they are allowed to build walls on the bridge, but not spam the gate-house with chevaux de frises). Plank spam is also disallowed.
• Guards must take any guard weapons on the floor to the armory, as such multiple firearm carrying will be enabled.
• Guards may not pick the partizani class.
• In the event of a mass riot the warden may order all prisoners to return to their cells (referred to as a ‘’lockdown’’), anyone outside or not going is then KOS until control is retained.
• In the event that the mass riot pushes the guards back to the wall the admin may call ‘o66’. The guards must then push the prisoners back to spawn and close their spawn gate.
• Cannons can be used only during o66. No need to ask admin for permission. (fail to do so = temp-slave)
• In order to place/ignite TNT, players must first request admin permission to do so. (fail to do so = temp-slave)
• Guards are encouraged not to blob around wherever the prisoners are, after all they are mostly unarmed, guards should patrol the prison and defend out of bounds areas and key points like doorways.
• If a riot is called guards are to divert their attention to that location.
• The cavalry guards are to patrol around the prison and not to clog up doorways or paths with their horse.
The prisoners have taken control of their former prison and turned it into an autonomous educational center. The guards, still bitter over their humiliating defeat, send forward the equivalent of a space marine to take them out in a surprise attack.
• The guard-exterminator has a buffed healthpool, resistance to musket and rocket fire and a 1-hit-kill banhammer. He is however slow, vulnerable to being rushed by a large group and takes significant damage from rockets, and especially, melee attacks.
• The guard must not delay, but keep advancing.
• There is only 1 guard, whose slot changes hands every round.
FRP is a variation of Hunger Games mode. Players objective is to kill each other to become the last survivor. Most differences originate from its unique map.
FRP map is divided on 4 circles. Green, grey, pink and the very middle of map marked with red. First 2 zones contain plenty of places filled with loot. Last 2 zones are designed to hold a final struggles of remaining alive players.
• Admins will ensure short and action packed rounds by “gassing” the zones one after another, till only red middle remains safe. Admin may decide to finally kill everyone, if last alive participants do not comply and fight.
• It is a responsibility of wardening admin to ensure that round does not take too long. Time until gassing green zone should be no more than 2 minutes, grey zone should take max 1 min, while pink and red zone should take max 30 seconds. Depending on situation it should be even less (for example when majority of players decided to flee green zone anyway and now just waiting).
The “gassing” is executed by using death wall command (/dw).
/dwr values for each zones are below:
• green zone —> /dwr 50
• grey zone —> /dwr 19
• pink zone —> /dwr 1
• killing everyone —> /dwr -1
The prisoners have escaped from their prison and tried to escape. However, the guards have managed to catch up with them and they now need to survive the guards’ assault by using the terrain and materials they scrapped from the prison.
• Prisoners have until 57:30 to construct a fortress
• Prisoners must have a minimum of 3 players to start a fort, any less is ramboing
• Prisoners outside of a valid fort after 57:30 are to be slain for rambo
• Prisoners trolling/destroying sapper defenses are to be slain
• Prisoners are allowed to leave a fort after/during it falls to retreat to another (if another is available)
• Are to group up on the admin/team leader at the beginning
• Do not charge before 57:30, if they do it is a slay
• Generally should stick with their team
• Towering is allowed (The building of high, near impenetrable sky fortress). Once guards have secured the base (The general area surrounding the tower), the inhabitants are given a warning and allowed time to evacuate. After the allotted time expires you may bomb/slay the towering prisoners.
• As stated above an Admin Weapon is allowed, the grenade is to be used ONLY for destroying warned towers and nothing more, and sheathed immediately afterwards.
• In order to win Prisoners must break glass beneath their opponents, last man standing wins
• Spawn camping is not allowed, warning then slay
• Vodka may be enabled
• Prisoners must run from spawn and make it to WIN (SHIP)
• Guards are to hunt down any prisoners
• WIN camping is not allowed (warning then slay)
Hide and Seek
• To survive, survivors have to hide somewhere on the map. Hiding on small boat is not allowed before escape time.
• Survivors team wins if the Murderer is killed. Individual Survivors can win by escaping with the boat.
• Murderers are supposed to wait in spawn for a minute to let Survivors hide first. After that time, Murderers are looking for a prey. They can’t show any mercy.
• When escape is allowed, Murderers are not allowed to camp near the boat.