A new batch of prisoners have arrived in the prison. Whether they are slaves, PoWs, criminals or innocents is not of your concern; Your job, as a guard is to keep them contained and under control at all times. However, many have smuggled various weapons and rumors of a riot never cease circulating.
Your boss is the warden, a veteran in all aspects of prison management. He will go through the standard schedule, rotating the prisoners around the prison and do his best at maintain order. You are authorized to kill anyone disregarding his order, however any unjustified kill will be punished with you being dishonorably discharged and thrown in the next batch of prisoners, so be careful!
-Punching and kicking guards or destructible items is not a punishable offence.
-Guards may not kill prisoners for past crimes (this includes past and current rounds; if a prisoner hides his weapon for example, he is not to be killed).
-Guards may kill prisoners on a direct path towards the Win Point. However, prisoners cannot be killed for delaying orhiding, unless the Warden has ordered otherwise.
-During non-live rounds, guards cannot kill prisoners freely. When the Warden calls for a free day, however, prisoners can be killed under the normal rules.
-Guards may not camp Win. They cannot kill prisoners who have reached the Win point.
-Guards must state a reason after killing a prisoner for any reason. No reasons are required to be given during or after an Order 66
-Guards may not stab, punch or kick prisoners at random.
-Guards may not destroy any defenses.
-Visible weapons on the belt or the hip (not currently being held) aren’t KoS unless the guard warns the player by typing in chat “drop [weapon name]’’. If the prisoner doesn’t comply within approximately 5-10 seconds, he is KoS.
-You can NOT warn multiple people at once. ‘’Drop all weps’’ at the start of the round doesn’t apply.
-Orders like ‘’drop wep’’ or just ‘’drop it’’ are invalid as they don’t mention the weapon’s name.
-Guns are automatically KoS, even if they are carried on the back.
-Guards may not exit the prison or use boats except in the case of an escape.
-Guards may not kill any prisoners in spawn before 59:30.
-Cane is a disciplinary melee weapon available to guards. Cane hits do no damage. As such it can be used freely to hit cocky prisoners. Detouring, kicking, fisting guard, destroying door, not following orders, possessing visible weapons, hiding, playing dead etc, etc. In 99% cases hitting with cane is NOT RDM HIT and should be treated very lightly as it indeed does no physical harm.
-However, setting no restrictions would result in crazy guards slamming with canes everyone, everywhere, repeatedly in a psychotic fit. For such guards admins should issue a warning, and then eventually slay if individual does not comply soon.
-KoS = Kill on Sight
-O66 = Kill all prisoners
-RDM = Random Deathmatch (unjustified kill)
-Detour = Not going/Going to the wrong direction
-[SLAVE] = Rank ‘’awarded’’ to punished players, who now have limited access to game features
-Warden = The person giving orders to the prisoners
-CW = Community Warden, a person trusted by the admin team who has been allowed to use admin chat
"Out" = Outside of designated area
"wep (warned) " = Weapon (hidden on belt/hip) [hid within 1 second-see below]
"Order" = Direct order from the warden (such as "fire once")
"Running"/"Escaping"/"Not going" = Self-explanatory
"Rioting", "attacked me", "killed another guard" = Non-valid, use one of the reasons provided above.
A legit kill without the appropriate reason is still considered RDM
-Any prisoner holding a weapon may be killed if it is drawn. Visible weapons on the belt or hip have to be warned for before killing.
-As ‘’weapons’’ we classify anything that can deal damage. As such items like spyglasses aren’t considered weapons.
-Any prisoner carrying a gun, even on his back, may be killed without warning.
-All players are to listen to and follow the admins' orders. Their decision on a matter is final. If you have an issue with that decision, report it on the forum.
-If a prisoner is killed within 1 second of dropping/hiding a weapon the kill is allowed. Any time after and the kill is to be consider an Accidental RDM.
-No players or admins are allowed to use the chat in a way that disrupts the server. This includes spamming, trying to antagonize players, trying to mislead others into breaking the rules, and so on.
-Regiments may post a recruitment message every 1 map.
-Glitching or abusing bugs/flaws in the game or any map is prohibited. Mods are allowed as long as they are cosmetic and do not impact gameplay. Examples of such permitted mods are the cheer and dab mods.
-Trying to evade punishment by leaving the server will result in a permanent ban.
-Wardening priority goes as follows: Admins-> Community Wardens-> Selected Players (from an admin/CW)-> Players
The prisoners have been thrown into an obstacle-course type arena by their captors to die by musket fire or drowning, for the amusement of the guards. Who are tough enough to win in a challenge with all the odds stacked against them?
• Guards may not pick the rifle class.
• Guards may not fire into the spawn.
• Guards may not enter the track.
• Guards can fire at the prisoners and prisoners can fire at the guards.
• Guards may not shoot prisoners who have entered the win point.
• Glitching from either team is slayable.
• Prisoners may not delay to reload or hide.
• Nobody may enter the arena unless told to by an admin.
• Nobody can shoot / throw throwables.
• No fighting outside the arena.
• Fights only begin with the admin’s order and end when one side has lost all its players.
Jail n Seek
The guards have kidnapped a prisoner and are holding him as collateral in their prison. A band of brave prisoners decide to assault the prison, to free their poor comrade. Will they make it before the guards decide to execute him?
• A player (usually a trustworthy player or admin) is to be selected as the VIP.
• The VIP cannot give away their location or they will be banned.
• The VIP cannot use weapons (even during his escape).
• The VIP can’t attempt to disrupt its guards. Punching, kicking, running around and making noise via voice commands may result to an early execution.
• The VIP cannot attempt to escape on their own. He needs to be constantly escorted by at least 1 prisoner.
• Guards may not reveal the location of the VIP at risk of a ban.
• The VIP is to be beaconed once he starts making his escape.
• Guards cannot leave the fort under any circumstances.
• Prisoners must fight each other to the death - alliances are allowed providing they don't delay (like allied prisoners being the last left).
• Only admins are allowed to be guards.
• Delaying is not allowed. Hiding is allowed providing it isn't delaying.
• At as specific time, the admin will enable access to the armory, where prisoners can be supplied with better weapons.
• At regular intervals, the admins will activate a deathwall, after warnings on admin chat. Being in the wrong area will result in death.
• Admin is allowed for use of GOD MODE in order to avoid early round end if some prisoner sneaks into admin zone due to map flaws. He is absolutely NOT allowed to fight/kill while using it.
• The bridge in the center is always safe from the deathwall.
The prisoners have secured the help of a few, collaborative guards, who have promised to give them horses and open the main prison gates during their escape. However, there is only limited space on the escape boat. Hence, the prisoners have to race each other to it, with the first few prisoners who manage to board it securing their freedom.
• Prisoners spawn in a prison-like, walled off spawn.
1. In the admin horse version, they spawn as naked sailors.
2. In the non-admin horse version, they spawn as cavalry from Team 2
• The prisoners get into a paddock each. All prisoners are therefore level at the gate/starting line.
• The admins step onto the platform above the gate, and spawn one admin horse in each paddock. The prisoners each mount a horse.
• An admin raises the gate, and the players race through the map.
• The first player who enters the victory boat has to close the gate onboard as soon as possible. This will prevent any further prisoners from boarding.
• Any prisoners who are in the boat before it is shut have won. The rest have lost, and are forever trapped.
• Admins will at a specific point in time attempt to run down and kill struggling prisoners.
• Damage should be disabled for all players. Killing another player or their horse is slayable, then tempbannable the second time round.
• Players are allowed to anything within reason to impede their competitors. This could be running in front of their horses (so as to halt them), or forcing them off a bridge or ledge.
• Players are not allowed to troll other players by blocking deliberately, for any period of time, in a way that would stop the flow of the race. For instance, players are not allowed to block tunnels or other key narrow points in a map.
• Admins are only allowed to teleport players who are stuck. No teleporting for other reasons is allowed.
• Only two or three players should play as guards. These should ideally be admins. Any other players should be swapped.
This mode plays in a more realistic setting of a constantly occupied prison; new batches of unarmed prisoners arrive at regular intervals and need to hoard weapons from around the prison. They need to riot collectively in order to overpower their armed opponents. Inevitably the prisoners will stage an escape, at which points the guards have to defend key chokepoints to prevent them from reaching their spawn and capping their flag.
• Regular Jail Break rules apply.
• Visible weapons are KOS, even if hidden.
• X areas are KoS.
• Prisoners closing the spawn door will be banned.
• Guards may not open any of the three gates unless the admin tells them to.
• Guards are obligated to abide by the warden’s commands. Should they not, they can be slayed
• Sappers are enabled for the guard team; however, they are disallowed from spamming defenses in a way that disrupts gameplay (for instance they are allowed to build walls on the bridge, but not spam the gate-house with chevaux de frises). Plank spam is also disallowed.
• Guards must take any guard weapons on the floor to the armory, as such multiple firearm carrying will be enabled.
• Guards may not pick the partizani class.
• In the event of a mass riot the warden may order all prisoners to return to their cells (referred to as a ‘’lockdown’’), anyone outside or not going is then KOS until control is retained.
• In the event that the mass riot pushes the guards back to the wall the admin may call 'o66’. The guards must then push the prisoners back to spawn and close their spawn gate.
• Cannons can be used only during o66. No need to ask admin for permission. (fail to do so = temp-slave)
• In order to place/ignite TNT, players must first request admin permission to do so. (fail to do so = temp-slave)
• Guards are encouraged not to blob around wherever the prisoners are, after all they are mostly unarmed, guards should patrol the prison and defend out of bounds areas and key points like doorways.
• If a riot is called guards are to divert their attention to that location.
• The cavalry guards are to patrol around the prison and not to clog up doorways or paths with their horse.
The prisoners have taken control of their former prison and turned it into an autonomous educational center. The guards, still bitter over their humiliating defeat, send forward the equivalent of a space marine to take them out in a surprise attack.
• The guard-exterminator has a buffed healthpool, resistance to musket and rocket fire and a 1-hit-kill banhammer. He is however slow, vulnerable to being rushed by a large group and takes significant damage from rockets, and especially, melee attacks.
• The guard must not delay, but keep advancing.
• There is only 1 guard, whose slot changes hands every round.
FRP is a variation of Hunger Games mode. Players objective is to kill each other to become the last survivor. Most differences originate from its unique map.
FRP map is divided on 4 circles. Green, grey, pink and the very middle of map marked with red. First 2 zones contain plenty of places filled with loot. Last 2 zones are designed to hold a final struggles of remaining alive players.
-Admins will ensure short and action packed rounds by "gassing" the zones one after another, till only red middle remains safe. Admin may decide to finally kill everyone, if last alive participants do not comply and fight.
-It is a responsibility of wardening admin to ensure that round does not take too long. Time until gassing green zone should be no more than 2 minutes, grey zone should take max 1 min, while pink and red zone should take max 30 seconds. Depending on situation it should be even less (for example when majority of players decided to flee green zone anyway and now just waiting).
The "gassing" is executed by using death wall command (/dw).
/dwr values for each zones are below:
-green zone ---> /dwr 50
-grey zone ---> /dwr 19
-pink zone ---> /dwr 1
-killing everyone ---> /dwr -1
Jail Forts (Minecraft RP)
The prisoners have escaped from their prison and tried to escape. However, the guards have managed to catch up with them and they now need to survive the guards' assault by using the terrain and materials they scrapped from the prison.
•Prisoners have until 57:30 to construct a fortress
•Prisoners must have a minimum of 3 players to start a fort, any less is ramboing
•Prisoners outside of a valid fort after 57:30 are to be slain for rambo
•Prisoners trolling/destroying sapper defenses are to be slain
•Prisoners are allowed to leave a fort after/during it falls to retreat to another (if another is available)
•Are to group up on the admin/team leader at the beginning
•Do not charge before 57:30, if they do it is a slay
•Generally should stick with their team
•Towering is allowed (The building of high, near impenetrable sky fortress). Once guards have secured the base (The general area surrounding the tower), the inhabitants are given a warning and allowed time to evacuate. After the allotted time expires you may bomb/slay the towering prisoners.
•As stated above an Admin Weapon is allowed, the grenade is to be used ONLY for destroying warned towers and nothing more, and sheathed immediately afterwards.
Scenario: Prisoners have freed themselves and now they occupy a big fort. The guards dispatch an amphibious assault to re take that fort.
-Only current warden or appointed ( beaconed ) guard may sail the ship and give orders. /slay
-Once the docks are reached and charge order is given - no more reloading /slay
-No turning back /slay
-No fort leaving /slay
-No hiding or delaying /slay
Admin is allowed for use of GOD MODE in order to avoid early round end if some prisoner sneaks into admin zone due to map flaws. He is absolutely NOT allowed to fight/kill while using it.