Jump to content
Napoleonic Role Play
  • Sign Up
Scandypandy

NRP Campaign Official Discussion

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Minsiege_All_The_Way said:

so can I go around trolling still? :PepeFeelsDabMan:

Thats what the Russian faction is for. The memers and regulars who will rek everyone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

All factions will have to adhere to usual battle rules, aka officers still lead rankers and straying from this will get you slain.
Even during the swarm-based Russian invasions, officers still play a primary role.

Without organisation the battles will descend into drawn out deathmatches which isn't at all what we're aiming for.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

8 hours ago, ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪ said:

All factions will have to adhere to usual battle rules, aka officers still lead rankers and straying from this will get you slain.
Even during the swarm-based Russian invasions, officers still play a primary role.

Without organisation the battles will descend into drawn out deathmatches which isn't at all what we're aiming for.

FairPoint. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Since the update the custom map space grew from 20 to 100 custom maps which admins can choose from, I suggest we can have some custom made ones for the campaign.

I have a coastal siege/town rp map in making for it. It will serve as the "laststand" for the first ability of the russian union. :D

 

 

I also declared to serve under Lexxe for the "Russian Union" with many of the regular players. We go by the name NWRP_Crew.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, WaterPolo said:

Does anyone remmeber the “NRP Crew” Mascope made and got banned for it? Lmaoooo

 

Copyrighted

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

There are 3 factions: Crown Colonies, Grande République or Rossiyskiy Soyuz(UK,France and Russia)

 

I asked this thing earlier, but we have to choose 2 factions right? Since there are 3 factions, 1 will always be on the sidelines while the other 2 fight on the server.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Duseda said:

There are 3 factions: Crown Colonies, Grande République or Rossiyskiy Soyuz(UK,France and Russia)

 

I asked this thing earlier, but we have to choose 2 factions right? Since there are 3 factions, 1 will always be on the sidelines while the other 2 fight on the server.


You can play any faction you want, but you can only have a registered character on one. aka if I made Lord Scandypandy a Crown Colonies character only my deeds while fighting for UK would be counted in narrative.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

All of these people swearing allegiance to the flashy factions. I will show them that when handled correctly the mundane can be just as deadly as the exciting. The crown will rise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Shephard said:

All of these people swearing allegiance to the flashy factions. I will show them that when handled correctly the mundane can be just as deadly as the exciting. The crown will rise.

 

Only the elite shall partake in the Russian rise to glory.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

6 hours ago, Lexxe said:

 

Only the elite shall partake in the Russian rise to glory.

Well lexxe I've won a few times in a duel with you, I only need to get lucky a handful of times order a couple of volleys on your disjointed horde and press the advantage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Shephard said:

Well lexxe I've won a few times in a duel with you, I only need to get lucky a handful of times order a couple of volleys on your disjointed horde and press the advantage.

Nothing can stop a Lexxe charge until there is no enemy left alive.

 

You have witnessed this.

 

I will train myself for the first time in a year for the Campaign. So my senses will be sharp and reflexes fast.

Edited by Lexxe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

15 minutes ago, Lexxe said:

Nothing can stop a Lexxe charge until there is no enemy left alive.

 

You have witnessed this.

 

I will train myself for the first time in a year for the Campaign. So my senses will be sharp and reflexes fast.

I have been part of a Lexxe charge and know that it also involves a lot of casualties for both sides with you usually carrying it depending on who is with you. A heavily entrenched position with cav assistance to prevent organisation and priority targets of : Lexxe, Footguards and any other good melee fighter seems like a strategy that could work if you don't pull some deus ex machina. Still I hope we do meet on the battlefield and possibly duel with both of our armies watching (Watching as I probably get a bayonet stuck up my ass). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Lexxe dispatches a group of dismounted TRH/20th Cav, while his useless teammates hide and keep shooting.

Edited by Lexxe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

Look alive men of the crown. I have been chosen to lead the colonies, and I will make damn sure than any incursions into crown territories are put down as swiftly as possible.

I make a formal request to every soldier and general to fight tactically and to remember what we are fighting for with every bayonet stab, every shot and every cavalry charge.

It is important to remember that I will do everything in my power to ensure victory however I am a single man and our colonies are not under the rule of a tyrant. No men of the crown, we share in the responsibility of victory and defeat from every ranker to every general.

 

Lastly, even if the situation is grim we shall not capitulate until every man and woman lies dead in a field of battle, Britannia rules the waves and shall continue to do so despite our situation. Comrades, Rule Britannia !

(As a side note to make the RP more flavourful I will sometimes command everyone to sing a song if for example we are surrounded and outnumbered to boost morale. If you want to join in try to learn some of the lyrics of the following songs (more to be added))

 

 

 

 

Edited by Shephard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...