Chevrsk

Medal Application - Chevrsk

• Name
    Chevrsk
  • Requested medal(s)
    Hero of NRP
  • Vouches
  • Reason(s)
    I am a long time player, and i have fought fiercely in many different campaigns over the years. I am not a very loud speaker, and mostly go under the radar, but i can assure you my combat, and charisma are unmatched.
  • Visual Proof 1
  • Visual Proof 2
  • Visual Proof 3
  • Visual Proof 4

Hmmm, this was a real toughie. But you have a good point, you're the only one who has always been in attendance yet completely outside of the drama-zone. That warrants a vouch from me, hero chevrsk.

I'm going to have to agree with Grandmaster Wootz here on this, Chevrsk has always been a "wholesome" member of the NRP community, I can't even remember if he had any personal clashes with an NRP persona. That's a vouch from me :).

Awards

I remember fighting alongside Chevrsk back in 2016. He was truly an inspiration for me back then and I am really happy to see him again.

Welcome back dear friend!

Vouch!

Chevrsk is a very good friend of mine, one who has stuck with the server through thick and thin, through the good times and the bad. Without players like him, the server wouldnt even exist, so this medal should be given to him to represent NRP's gratitude to not just Chevrsk but all players like him!

Vouch!

After a large amount of Vouches from reputable members of the community and your long-standing service to NRP as a player known to fight even in the worst of conditions, you will be granted the Hero of NRP Award.

Your application is hereby ACCEPTED