Wilhelm_II

Wilhelm Admin App 3: This time it's personal

Name: Wilhelm_II

GUID: 1519153

Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/erdoganisgod/

Discord: If it ain't gay, it ain't ok#0145

Hours in-game: 1121

Previous Admin Experience: SA and Head of Campaign on the Mount and Blade Warband: Napoleonic Wars server, Napoleonic Roleplay

Vouches: 

Reason(s): I like server, I like campaign, I wanna be admin again.
I left because Polo was big bad, but Kenway has power of Benis and I like Bulgar so I want to come back.

Edited by Wilhelm_II

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury... I would like to break down the evidence laid here before us in this 'application' submitted by a certain Mr. 'Wilhelm_II'. As you can clearly see, gentlemen, that this applicant is rather young, at the ripe old age of a mere sixteen. This insubordinate little child has been known to cause such problems in the past and be given such accusations as: the rigger of campaigns, creator of server drama, and spammer of '@everyone' or more specifically only administrators. Take note of his reasons section; it is extremely bare bones and claims that the only reason he left the server was because of disliking our previous Head Administrator Waterpolo (may god rest his soul) and that he would enjoy returning under our auspices under the rule of our new Bulgarian Benis overlord Kenway. Failing to address one's prior mistakes is a serious issue as I am sure that you all are aware however on a scale this massive a crime such as this cannot be overlooked or even forgiven. I would also like to draw your attention to his vouches section, wherein reside approximately zero vouches from current or even former prominent administrators or community members. This is an egregious move on the part of the applicant, particularly one who claims to have been such a prominent former ranking administrator in our community. To me personally, ladies and gentlemen of the jury, an admin application demonstrates the amount of care that one has for the server, approximately how much love and effort one puts into their app will easily reflect the love and effort put into their duties as an administrator. As is evident this application is haphazardly thrown together with what appears to be the least care and effort, reflecting easily on his intentions for his future position as administrator.

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, in short this application is incomplete and a joke that we should not be wasting our precious campaign preparation time on, particularly for an old administrator who has clearly proved that his field of fucks concerning our beloved server is indeed barren and has shown his reckless trolling in the past. This is precisely the reason, ladies and gentlemen, why I have decided to vouch for this gentleman's application. I thank you for your time and request your feedback on his application as soon as it is available. I rest my case, most honourable Kenway. 

Edited by The Guy

Awards

Probably like 100 reasons you shouldn’t be an admin again.

lets see if I can remember a few

1) you abused admin weps

2) Spammed nonsense in purple chat

3) didn’t use familiar names on server always

4) mass pinged people in discord only to troll

5) have been banned from discord for trolling

6) banned from forums for impersonating someone else and making an admin app

7)constantly spews negative remarks about NRP

8)trolls in voice chat during campaigns 

9) his Head of Campaign role was stripped from him due to his trolling and lack of actually doing anything for the campaign 

10) you banned an admin because he wasn’t logged on with PW without any reasoning 

Hes currently on his second warning in the discord a-swell, which means one more he will be banned from it.

wilhem constantly causes trouble and this application is so bare it hurts my eyes to read  

Awards

He said in Confederacy Voice Chat last weekend after a battle "I fucking hate this place and all of you here." He won't be on during the week and, let's be serious he is just going to Harold the server during the event. I have already advocated for him being removed from the discord and frankly I think he should permanently be removed from the community. He adds nothing, he is purely here to be toxic and push people out of the community. Finally, he says "I just hated Polo" when I know this isn't true, he hates me, Duke, Isaac and probably a lot more of the admin team than he is willing to admit. Therefore, it is a

Devouch

From me.

@WaterPolo I didn't impersonate anyone on the forums, as the person I supposedly "impersonated" doesn't exist so nice try liberal, also the admin I banned was you and its your fault for not logging in as admin, if you weren't so LAAAAZY you wouldn't have been banned.

And @SkeeprI never said I hated Polo, yet again, another instance of an inferior Anglo trying to spin webs of lies to deface a superior Pict.

Edited by Wilhelm_II

@Wilhelm_II Okay lets start with your positive stuff

Experienced Admin

Old Senior Admin

NRP veteran

Knows All Roleplays and rules

Now lets go with your negative stuff

Troll's way to much

Been banned from Forums and Discord

Made fake account to get into admin team again

Can't Get Along with people in the admin team

Talks Trash while ingame about NRP

Not active at all

What else you name it Wilhelm has but he was a very good admin and did his job very well, The problems i have strongly before i even think about vouching for him is that he will stop every bit of trolling he does, he will be active on the server way more and he will stop any and all negative things towards nrp while ingame or he might as well not be admin. So until i see any of this then i'm not vouching for him!

Here's my right account so here you go

I will conclude my reply now. 

Unvouch 

I choose this option as all I have heard of you is trolling and not choosing the smartest decisions at most times. 

You are a veteran of Nrp, but being on your last chance before you get banned from the discord server isn't good at all. Also if this application does get accepted we could be at a risk as we don't know what you could get up to.

Hoops

1 hour ago, Isaac said:

Troll's way to much

Been banned from Forums and Discord

Made fake account to get into admin team again

Can't Get Along with people in the admin team

Talks Trash while ingame about NRP

Not active at all

This is why cannot, in good faith, vouch for this individual despite the fact that...

1 hour ago, Isaac said:

Experienced Admin

Old Senior Admin

NRP veteran

Knows All Roleplays and rules

To summarize in case I've been unclear, my answer is

No vouch from me. Not yet, at least