WaterPolo

Do violent video games lead to behavior problems?

For decades, researchers have conducted studies to find out whether violent video games lead to problemssuch as aggression, lack of empathy and poor performance in school. Many studies have found that people who play violent video games are more likely to engage in aggressive behavior

What are your thoughts on this? After playing hours of NW, do you ever get the sudden urge to thrust a bayonet into your teacher? 

Discuss

I shot my teacher in the throat after playing too much GTA V, this was the only cause and couldn't be because my dad left my mum at the age of 3 and all she does now is abuse me giving me severe psychological issues. I'm 100% sure it was the video game

Before I met video games I had a great career planned in the medicinal field. I would blitz through college, get my doctorate's as early as possible and eventually go on to founding my own business. Then I played video games: my career path has deviated greatly as my goal has now changed to become ruler of the globe and Reichsfuhrer of a Greater Deutsche Reich. There are 5 guns in my home, three of which are assault rifles and I have numerous grenades. This would have never happened had I played video games, so don't do drugs kids.

(Note; I wrote this as soon as I woke up)

11 hours ago, The Guy said:

Before I met video games I had a great career planned in the medicinal field. I would blitz through college, get my doctorate's as early as possible and eventually go on to founding my own business. Then I played video games: my career path has deviated greatly as my goal has now changed to become ruler of the globe and Reichsfuhrer of a Greater Deutsche Reich. There are 5 guns in my home, three of which are assault rifles and I have numerous grenades. This would have never happened had I played video games, so don't do drugs kids.

(Note; I wrote this as soon as I woke up)

"Assault rifles" :PepeSmug: