Admin Application - General_Fish

• Name
    General_Fish
  • Steam
    KingGeorge_III
  • GUID
  • Hours In-game
  • Previous Experience
    I have no experiences but I know how it works.
  • Vouches
    None
  • Reason(s)
    The reason why I would want to join the team and help is because people want a longer online admin in a server and I am willing to do the job and to keep people interested in the community. This community is great the admins and I would want to join to be great with the others and how successful this team is and I want to let people have fun and feel like the old times on this game. If I do make it in the team I would remain active the only thing I may not be on is if a vacation or practice but most part I am online. I want to show this community that I want to help it grow and bring the Napoleonic Roleplay to over 100+ and keep it moving and different RP's.

Hello, thanks for applying. 
Seems your application is missing some essential details.
Please provide your Steam Profile URL, and please tell us whether you're applying for the European server or the new North American server.

"Previous Experience: I have no experience but I know how it works" That's a contradictiom buddy, and only fully posted admins alike myself can make those jokes. Also your grammar is atrocious, fix it up a bit and update the app how Polo asked and you might get a vouch from me.

On 7/9/2019 at 12:04 PM, General_Fish said:
  • Name
    General_Fish
  • Steam
    KingGeorge_III
  • GUID
  • Hours In-game
  • Previous Experience
    I have no experiences. 
  • Vouches
    None
  • Reason(s)
    The reason why I would want to join the team and help is because people want an active admin in a server and I am willing to do the job and to keep people interested in the community.This community is great, including the admins, and I would want to join to be helpful with others. I'd like to help improve how successful this team is and I want to let people have fun and feel like the old times on this game. If I do make it in the team I would remain active the only thing I may not be on is if a vacation or practice but for the most part I am online. I want to show this community that I want to help it grow and bring the Napoleonic Roleplay to over 100+ and keep it moving and introduce different RP's. [FIXED APP]

Edited by General_Fish