Napoleonic Role Play
Pacifist_Musician

Admin compaint- 19th Hoops

NRP Username: (The name you use on NRP) PACIFIST MUSICIAN
GUID:  idk uwu
Are you reporting a player or an admin: admin
Who are you reporting: (If multiple people, list their usernames or give a description of who was involved) 19th Hoops 
Date and time: (Use british Date format) 6pm    2nd June 2019
Reason: I want to give my reasoning why i dont like him as an admin :(

We were playing few roleplays and i didnt like how he would do things. He didnt give any rules to Town Rp, didnt set up a riot timer or anything, didnt write anything for roleplay, just gave us town rp and fricked off :(, after that we were supposed to have linebattle rp, so he forced everyone in spectators and made them wait 5 minutes as he figures out who should be the officer, while everyone waited BORED :(

Waterpolo sold NRP to 19th and i dislike this decision :(  :PepeKms:

Evidence: (screenshot is preferable. Logs often don't tell the whole picture) everything will be in logs :( im pretty sure

Awards

Pacifist Musician.

I did not mean to bore you while I was setting up different RP's. I will find out what to do in quick times like that and try not to bore you.

19th_Hoops

Hello, thanks for using the forums to file a complaint.
Hoops is currently a Trial Admin, and is learning the ropes. He has much to learn and will take this complaint seriously. As Admins we are supposed to keep our player base entertained with various roleplaying techniques along with a broad knowledge of appropriate maps for the situation.
After looking further into the matter we will keeping an extra eye on Hoops to make sure he is Admining correctly.

Awards

34 minutes ago, Pacifist_Musician said:

NRP Username: (The name you use on NRP) PACIFIST MUSICIAN
GUID:  idk uwu
Are you reporting a player or an admin: admin
Who are you reporting: (If multiple people, list their usernames or give a description of who was involved) 19th Hoops 
Date and time: (Use british Date format) 6pm    2nd June 2019
Reason: I want to give my reasoning why i dont like him as an admin :(

We were playing few roleplays and i didnt like how he would do things. He didnt give any rules to Town Rp, didnt set up a riot timer or anything, didnt write anything for roleplay, just gave us town rp and fricked off :(, after that we were supposed to have linebattle rp, so he forced everyone in spectators and made them wait 5 minutes as he figures out who should be the officer, while everyone waited BORED :(

Waterpolo sold NRP to 19th and i dislike this decision :(  :PepeKms:

Evidence: (screenshot is preferable. Logs often don't tell the whole picture) everything will be in logs :( im pretty sure

OwO don't pick on my Hoops :(