Lord Hurtington

(Accepted) Lord Hurtington Admin App

Name:  Lord Hurtington

GUID: 1519153

Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/LordHurtington21/

Hours in-game: 650 in total, about 300 on Napoleonic Wars.

Previous Admin Experience: Not on any public servers no.

Vouches: I don't know any of the admins to ask for a vouch.

Reason(s): I used to play on NRP quite often during 2016 and 2017, I was one of the many to switch to Holdfast, but as its playerbase has evaporated I have found myself playing more and more Mount and Blade again, and was hoping that I could properly help the server that I have had so much fun on in the past. 
Here is a list of Roleplays that I know reasonably well, but obviously it was a long time ago since I played some of these so I might need some help if I was to ever admin them:

Battle RP- the bread and butter of NRP, faction vs faction, any number, 0-200

Trench RP- Both sides are put into trenches on either side of the map, the sides fire upon one another until an admin calls for one side to charge.

Hostage/Assassination RP- Two very similar RPs, where either a general or a hostage is hidden inside a compound, and the other side need to either rescue or kill them.

Naval RP- Boat based combat, where both sides use ships to cross the sea towards each other, artillery can be used but destroys ships very fast.

Cav vs Inf- One faction is purely infantry based (partizani/militia) while the other is purely cav based, the infantry must form a defensive formation and the cavalry are ordered to charge into the infantry.

Cav vs Cav- Quite simple, both sides are cavalry, they line up and charge when the admin orders.

This app is excellent, I repeat: excellent. You seems to have a lack of RPs and rules but other than that (which can be easily augmented and fixed in the TA stage) this app is so perfect there's no reason to refuse.

Voucherino