Captain's Medal
Battlefield Surveyor
Ruthless Attacker
Old Guard
Leadership
Cavalry Captain's Medal
Vouches: none

Evidence:
Check logs from the campaign if you're really skeptical.

My time as commander and officer of Austria is the reason why I've applied for these medals, but let me give each one an explanation just in case:

Captain's Medal

As an officer of Austria I've frequently led many charges of not only 2 lines, but the entire army.

Battlefield Surveyor
During the campaign, I often relayed enemy positions into voice chat and sometimes text chat, giving precise descriptions of units and their movements so that the army could prepare to engage them

Ruthless Attacker
Maybe a bit of a stretch, but definitely in the final campaign battle I led cavalry to destroy at least the requirement amount of enemies for this medal as a cavalry officer, and as infantry officer I have led my men into battle against Prussians and come out victorious against their entire army on countless occassions. I don't know if the fact that I co-ordinate with other allied lines as a way to do this disqualifies me or what, but I definitely think I qualify just based on the final campaign battle alone on that crappy random map.

Old Guard
During my first 4-0 victory in the campaign, Noob's rifles got caught by enemy forces, so I sent out our entire force from the river banks to save Noob and annihilate the enemy, a manouevre which succeeded.

Leadership
I led a campaign faction and when I wasn't in command, most of the time I was an officer. I'm sure anyone on NRP would attest to the fact that I've been a leader.

Cavalry Captain's Medal
Perhaps a stretch, but I was in the general slot in the very last battle of the campaign, and my cavalry on at least one round flattened a couple of enemy lines before infantry arrived, though at great cost to our own. In at least one round on that random map when I was general, thanks to the cavalry's actions we won with 50 men remaining where the enemy had 0.

Obviously I don't have screenshots for any of these since I was busy being commander or officer whilst chambering cannon balls etc, but any admins who were in the Austrian faction I'm sure can vouch that I deserve these medals.

canny seem to edit the OP

This evidence should suffice for the Captain's Medal, Leadership Medal, Battlefield Surveyor if you consider the early part where I was talking about troop movements and then use your brain to realise this was an ongoing thing that I said a lot, ruthless attacker if you consider the epic victory,

It doesn't cover the cav medal obviously because I applied for that because of my actions in the first 3 rounds of the last battle when i was the austrian general, and it doesn't cover the old guard medal since we rescued Noob's rifles in like the first round, so it's not shown there

T