[Accepted] Admin Application - Funny

• Name
    Funny
  • Steam
    https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198205941739/
  • GUID
  • Hours In-game
  • Previous Experience
    I was an Admin on NWRP,but i had to leave because of my University exam,now i got free time and im ready to jump in :)
  • Vouches
    Siderfall,ChinesePropaganda,SacrificialLamb,Predator
  • Reason(s)
    Well as i said i was an admin on nwrp and i enjoyed it very much.But i had to leave because of the big uni exam.Now im back and i want to be part of your admin team again :).I just need some training to remember all the rps and map and setups.
  • Roleplays
    Battle:Classic 2 teams,you need to eliminate all the enemies.All troops are allowed (generally).When the server is+20 pop players must get in a line and follow their officers.Surrenders killed via firing line.
    Cav vs Cav:All players have to pick cavalry class and kill their enemies.Usually players should wait in their base and make a line then charge together.
    Cav vs Inf:Second team are forced to partizan first team is forced to pick cavalry.You start with more partizans if there is a huge advantage,you adjust the settings to make it more enjoyable and challenging
    Naval:Most admins wont play this rp but,its a high risk high reward rp.Two teams are forced to get on a ship and kill each other.No cav or arty.Admins can call the draken to end round early.
    Bastille:Partizans are rushing to a outnumbered frenchies.But french can use the castle advantage.French must resist in the given time and hold their flags.
    D-day:UK is attacking to Prussia and capture the flag in the given time
    Stalingrad:Partizans attack the outnumbered nazis(prussia) in a city map.Engineers are disabled to prevent mass killing.
    Volley:Two teams are faces each other in a line.Everyone shoots when the admin says.They must be in a line.
    Line (lol i forgot its spesific name but i can describe it).Each teams players are forced into lines but in this rp soldiers cannot leave the line,charge by themselves or surrender(surrender killing is allowed).

Thats all i remember for now.I will study my lesson..
  • Etiquette and Server Rules
    NO TK/TH
    NO TROLLING
    NO SPAMMING IN CHAT
    NO DELAYING
    SURRENDER KILLING VIA FIRING LINE ( SOME RPS)
    EVERYONE MUST FOLLOW THEIR BEACONS (SOME RPS)
    EVERYONE MUST OBEY THE ADMIN ORDERS
    EVERYONE MUST CHARGE WHEN ADMIN CALLS ALL CHARGE

EXTRA RULES FOR ADMINS
    NO ABUSING THE PURPLE CHAT
    NO ABUSING THE ADMIN CHEATS/NEVER USE THEM ACTUALLY
    NO USING OF CAPS LOCK IN PURPLE CHAT ( IGNORE THIS TEXT)
    NEVER EVER USE ADMIN PANEL TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF AN ANOTHER PLAYER
    NO INTERRUPTİNG THE GAME WHILE AN ANOTHER PERSON IS ADMINING
    ALL ADMINS SHOULD CORPORATE WHILE ADMINING :)
    yep thats all the rules i can remember.I ll happily to hear your the ones i forgot.

Seems like a well-rounded application. Do you have a lot of free time now you are out of university or do you work?

2 hours ago, Skeepr said:

Seems like a well-rounded application. Do you have a lot of free time now you are out of university or do you work?

University starts in September so i got lots free time until that time.+First year in uni is not hard i ll able to join.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, NSL said:

Siderfall and Predator are not admins btw

Well they were  while i was an admin.You can ignore the names if they are resigned

Edited by Funny

Accepted

You were a decent admin, your experience will likely be of use. Could you also join the discord and message me because I can't seem to find you there, discord is a useful part of being an admin.