[Denied] Admin Application - Hoops0110

• Name
    F1Zz | Use A Code or Hoops0110
  • Steam
    https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198272566862
  • GUID
  • Hours In-game
  • Previous Experience
    I want to have an experience but unfortunately I don't.
  • Vouches
    (Will add if i get any)
  • Reason(s)
    Id like to join as i think that I am helpful and I am now very active on this server. Also i want to learn more things as i am enjoying this roleplay server. I normally always play on this server if i am on the game. I like getting involved in more realistic games and a strategic way of playing games.
  • Roleplays
    Naval rp=Dont mess around when you are driving or on a boat
    Battle rp=Stay with your officer throughout the battle.
    Western rp=older fashion of roleplay. Cav Vs Cav=Everyone is a cavalry troop. Line battle rp=Stick with your officers until death, no rambo, no crouching. Trench rp=Admin will say a peace period(no shooting) After you are allowed to shoot charge and do what you want. 
  • Etiquette and Server Rules
    Teamhitter=Someone who is hitting there team.
    Spam=Someone/People quickly chat in the chat.
    No ramboing=Leaving your officer, TnT spam=Zappers spamming the tnt causing the server to slightly lag and considered wasting build points.

•  

Posted (edited)

Not to be condescending or rude, but take a look at your application and then compare it with all the other accepted applications, play a game of spot the difference. Then ask yourself, will mine also be accepted?

Edited by Arno

Hey, i've seen this one before! I had no idea that you were 12 but you at least acted mature and not a jerk when you were on the server earlier today. However, It would seem that you need some more experience simply playing the game to get accepted. Wait a couple months, log a few more hours into the server, get to know the rules and RPs and then come back and re-apply. Right now, I can't see anyone accepting you as TA with such a bare-bones app. (Also try and message some admins personally to get some vouches.)

I've seen you on the server and you are a decent and mature player but as The Guy said above, I think you do just need some more experience on the game and on the server, get to know RPs and the rules for them. After that, I think you should apply somewhere down the line.