Crontz

[Accepted] Admin Application - Crontz

Name:  59th_LCpl_Crontz 

GUID:  1461709

Steam:  Crontz

Hours in-game:  540

Previous Admin Experience:  Trial Admin for 5 months. 

Vouches: - 

Reason(s):   I have dicipline, I want to keep server alive and fresh. There is no admin available during some night-the period when im usually available-when 15-30 people are online or more less, so I thought an admin could keep things under control so i have decided that i can help you guys keep things. I was admin in 2017 so i have enough experience to get that duty again. 

Etiquette and Server Rules: 

~Players must respect the admins. 
~Rules for the current RP must be followed! 
~Members of other regiments ,other than the 59th regiment can recruit only once per map! 
~The chat must not be spammed or trolled,spammers and trollers are warned, then kicked then temporary banned if they continue to spam. 
~The primary language must be English! Keep less Other languages. 
~Hacking,scripting and modifying game files is forbidden . People who do so are perma banned! 
~Surrender kill only with out admin order or officer command. If any one kills a surrenderer without admin's permission, admin must slay him/her 
~Rambos must be warned first, then slayed. If they continue ramboing they can be banned by admin. 
~Delayers are warned then slayed then temp. banned if they persist.Because delaying is wrong,the victory should be quickly determined 
~Trolling is forbidden.Trolling could include bloking arty,infantry,officers,cavs etc.Trollers must be warned first then slay.If they contiune trolls they can be banned by admin. 
~Using names of real life persons other than big people and offensive names is wrong and unnecessary. People who do so will be warned first , kicked then perma banned! 
~Teamhitting is forbidden and wrong! Bomb throwing,shooting,kicking arty shoting stabbing is considered to be teamhitting.Teamhitters are slayed if they contiune

Roleplays: 

-Battle Roleplay :Don't be Rambo,Don't Troll Dont' Delay.Infanty follow beaconned officer while the cavaraly follow the general.If officer and general dies cav,infantry players to remain stick together and stick to another officer.Surrenders must be killed in a firing line under the command of the admin or officers/general unless they do not drop their weapons.Teams,class should also be balanced. 

Naval Roleplay :Cavs,grenaders not allowed.Ships are steered under command of the admin. 

Line Battle Roleplay : Light infantry can crouch while line infantry may not. Cavs not allowed.Each player must remain in formation. 

Trench Roleplay :At first (Peace) is enabled until all are in the trenches.The players then shoot each other until one team is commanded to charge 

Hostage Rescue :2 Team-Partizans and random team.An attacking hostage will be among the defenders.Hostage must drop weps and hostage cant say location. The attackers must save this hostage or back to safety. 

Cavalry Vs. Cavalry Fight :Players is restricted to go into any class of cavalry.Fight For Glory. 

Infantry Vs. Cavalry Fight 
One team is restricted to cavalry while the other team an infantry regiment.The cavalry are expected to charge the infantry which are arranged in squares.If they can make square.Infantry must depend on their formation only to survive. 

Volley Roleplay:Certain line infantry regiment is used for each team under the command of an officer.With admin orders the 2 officers are expected to lead their men.Infantry must remain in formation. 

Ambush Roleplay:1 team marching for glory and protecting general other team partizani going mountains and killing marching team and general. 

Stalingrad Roleplay : 2 Team- Prussia and Russia. Admins decide which team commences the attack.2 maybe 3 round. 

Town Roleplay :Russia and Random Nation,Russians need to defend vilage.Partizani doing peasent work.Random nation control the vilagers.Until a given time, the Russians can revolt. 

Bastille Roleplay :We have 2 Team.Partizans and France Forces.Partizans goal is to penetrate the few defending French forces and reach their flag on the top of the Bastille. Although the partizans outnumber the French, they do not re-spawn after death until the round is over! 

Battle of Warsaw RP:Russia defends the church,its invasion of poland from germany russians are polish soldiers 

Helms Deep Roleplay :We have 2 Team.Partizani and the Gandalfs defenders.The Defenders must stop a non stop spawning horde of partizani from reaching the Gandalfs flag deep inside the castle until time runs out or until Gandalf's forces reach the Castle. Each player should switch sides eventually Next 2 round. 

Assassination Roleplay : Russians(Partizans) and Random Faction.No cav allowed.Grenaders maybe allowed.All partizani forces attempting to kill the general,soldiers will defend their general until they kill all Russians or the time runs out.

11 minutes ago, Crontz said:

I was admin in 2017 so i have enough experience to get that duty again. 

Probably shouldn't basically declare that you should get accepted.
And "trial admin for 5 months" isn't a great sign, why didn't you hang in long enough to get full admin?
Many TAs play for a month or two then go inactive and are eventually kicked off the whitelist, I'm not saying you were one of them, I am just curious as to why you were never promoted.

I dont know why i didnt get promoted.  Didnt ask to anyone about that. 

3 hours ago, Crontz said:

Reason(s):   I have dicipline, I want to keep server alive and fresh. There is no admin available during some night-the period when im usually available-when 15-30 people are online or more less, so I thought an admin could keep things under control so i have decided that i can help you guys keep things. I was admin in 2017 so i have enough experience to get that duty again. 

Well its great that you have previous experience but one thing that is key in becoming admin is current activity and knowledge on/about the server, simply having been a admin before doesn't guarantee that you are entitled to become admin again, but it helps.

3 hours ago, Crontz said:

Etiquette and Server Rules: 

~Players must respect the admins. 
~Rules for the current RP must be followed! 
~Members of other regiments ,other than the 59th regiment can recruit only once per map! 
~The chat must not be spammed or trolled,spammers and trollers are warned, then kicked then temporary banned if they continue to spam. 
~The primary language must be English! Keep less Other languages. 
~Hacking,scripting and modifying game files is forbidden . People who do so are perma banned! 
~Surrender kill only with out admin order or officer command. If any one kills a surrenderer without admin's permission, admin must slay him/her 
~Rambos must be warned first, then slayed. If they continue ramboing they can be banned by admin. 
~Delayers are warned then slayed then temp. banned if they persist.Because delaying is wrong,the victory should be quickly determined 
~Trolling is forbidden.Trolling could include bloking arty,infantry,officers,cavs etc.Trollers must be warned first then slay.If they contiune trolls they can be banned by admin. 
~Using names of real life persons other than big people and offensive names is wrong and unnecessary. People who do so will be warned first , kicked then perma banned! 
~Teamhitting is forbidden and wrong! Bomb throwing,shooting,kicking arty shoting stabbing is considered to be teamhitting.Teamhitters are slayed if they contiune

Very specific, but complete and correct.

As for the rps list its to the point but includes many rps which are no longer done today sadly, which make me question your knowledge.

Overall decent app but I question how active you are since a quick discord search of your name doesn't bring up that much, and since apart from during event hours i haven't really heard/seen you - I'd strongly recommend trying to integrate more into the community. 

As of the moment I can't give this app a vouch because I dont know much about your activity, or a devouch since it isn't a bad application at all.

4 hours ago, DukeOfWellington said:

Well its great that you have previous experience but one thing that is key in becoming admin is current activity and knowledge on/about the server, simply having been a admin before doesn't guarantee that you are entitled to become admin again, but it helps.

Very specific, but complete and correct.

As for the rps list its to the point but includes many rps which are no longer done today sadly, which make me question your knowledge.

Overall decent app but I question how active you are since a quick discord search of your name doesn't bring up that much, and since apart from during event hours i haven't really heard/seen you - I'd strongly recommend trying to integrate more into the community. 

As of the moment I can't give this app a vouch because I dont know much about your activity, or a devouch since it isn't a bad application at all.

Yes of course it doesnt means that i will be admin again due to i was once.

I type all RPS to list which is that i know, i remember. Do i have to not type it if we dont do it which doesnt means we wont do the RPS again.

I Just back to NRP. Maybe thats why you didnt see me before. It is ok i can understand you what you mean, of course i have to be seen active by staff team. But as i said honestly i just returned to NRP.

Crontz along with Arno have been spotted on the server during low population times trying to help build pop. I feel it's a great that alot of oldmins are coming out of retirement and trying to get more involved in helping the server again.
Hope you're accepted.

Your app is quite solid and additionally, I also feel that you'd be a good addition to our team, this only if you're are willing to stay dedicated though. But from what you've said you do seem willing enough for the role, so I may as well vouch for you.

Accepted.

Decent activity. Past experience will help. It'd be better if you were a bit more active though as that would be expected of you as an admin.