Name: 59th_Marc

17, 18 soon

GUID: 1221978

Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/ImNeverCocky/

Hours in-game: 878

Previous Admin Experience: NRP Admin 2015-2016 and again 2017-2017

Vouches:

Skeepr, 

Reason(s): Recently started playing on NRP again, since the 59th went back to MNB, I used to spend alot of time on NRP in the past, and i've found that i'm still very fond of it, and found that alot of the time NRP is empty, and i'd like to be one of the admins that would help it get more populated so we can actually get more than 20 people on a weekday, also sometimes when i've been on the server there have been some admins who have done a shitty job and i know that i can do better than them and make sure people get a good experience. I'd also like to smoothen the relation between the 59th and the NRP admin staff since they're not the best at the moment.

Etiquette and Server Rules: 

Follow the rules for the roleplay, and what ever the admin may command you to do 
Rambo - Do not go alone into battle, play as a team, follow your regiments officer 
Delaying -You should not delay the round by running away from the combat, it ruins the fun for everyone else. 
Sapper spam - Do not spam explosives or build towers or anything in such a way. 
Teamhitting - Do not hit you rteammates 
Trolling - Trolling is not allowed since its ruins the experience for other players. 
Racism - Any discrimination of any race is forbidden. 
Chat - Use common sense, do not spam in the chat, chat is only english, show respect to everyone.

Roleplays: 

Battle: Infantry and Cav follow their officers (Cav on General) and battle against each other. Player and Admin rules are to be followed still. Surrenders may only be shot by the orders of an officer. 

Line-Battle: Line battle is a more realistic way of fighting. Line-Infantry may only fire while in line and may not crouch. Skirms and Lights are allowed to crouch. Infantry and Cav still follow their officers (Cav general). 

Naval: Only start sailing the boats when commanded by the admin, cav and grens are deactivated and people should go sailor or Marine. The ships then go at eachother and battle.  - Should never be played since it kills the server

Volley: Everyone goes infantry and the two teams lines up in a line infront of each other the admin then commands them to fire when everything is set. 

Town: In Town its a random vs russia. Russia must all go partizani and "roleplay" as a civilian, work with your tools and such. Before a certain time have passed the parizanis are not allowed to attack and the guards are not either. When a certain time have past the partizanis may rise up and attack the guards. The guards are only allowed to attack the partizanis who're revolting.

Trench Warfare: The battle takes place in 2 trenches oppisite each other, (only played on the trench map, can't

remember), peace mode should be on at the start to allow both sides to get into the trench. At admins commands a charge should commence by either one or both teams.

Cavalry vs Cavalry: Pretty Straight up, both sides pick cav and line up at the start of the round then precedes with charging at the admins commands.

Ambush RP: One team goes down a road at walking speed the other team sits on the sides in a forrested area, and prepares an ambush, peace mode should be on until the admin allowed the ambush to begin.

Assassination: One team sits in a fortified house, the defending team has a general that needs to be assasinated by the opposing team that should consist of partizans (no respawn for defenders), the balance of the game should be 2-1.

Zombie Survival: Zombies have to break the flag. Humans have to defend the fort. Zombies get Infinite life's. Human's get one life. Zombies goes partizani, once dead Humans switches to zombies.

39 minutes ago, Marc said:

when i've been on the server there have been some admins who have done a shitty job and i know that i can do better

39 minutes ago, Marc said:

I'd also like to smoothen the relation between the 59th and the NRP admin staff since they're not the best at the moment.

Hmmmm, checks out.

Alright here are my thoughts on this

3 hours ago, Marc said:

Reason(s): Recently started playing on NRP again, since the 59th went back to MNB, I used to spend alot of time on NRP in the past, and i've found that i'm still very fond of it, and found that alot of the time NRP is empty, and i'd like to be one of the admins that would help it get more populated so we can actually get more than 20 people on a weekday,

Key word for me here is used to, you haven't been here long enough recently since your comeback to qualify for admin in my opinion. Admins are supposed to be members well integrated into the community and well known, going on the server once or twice for the first time since 1 year does not qualify as enough activity to apply for admin.

3 hours ago, Marc said:

when i've been on the server there have been some admins who have done a shitty job and i know that i can do better than them and make sure people get a good experience. I'd also like to smoothen the relation between the 59th and the NRP admin staff since they're not the best at the moment.

I wonder who he's talking about here because given the popular opinion (which you're supposed to care about as admin), people are satisfied with the admining of the events with the exception of a few people complaining admins are too lenient towards trolls and randoms - And we both know why the relations are not great at the moment, I can't understand why having you as a admin would better that.

3 hours ago, Marc said:

Etiquette and Server Rules: 

Follow the rules for the roleplay, and what ever the admin may command you to do 
Rambo - Do not go alone into battle, play as a team, follow your regiments officer 
Delaying -You should not delay the round by running away from the combat, it ruins the fun for everyone else. 
Sapper spam - Do not spam explosives or build towers or anything in such a way. 
Teamhitting - Do not hit you rteammates 
Trolling - Trolling is not allowed since its ruins the experience for other players
Racism - Any discrimination of any race is forbidden. 
Chat - Use common sense, do not spam in the chat, chat is only english, show respect to everyone.

Impeccable, except for something extra,  displays a slight lack of knowledge since discrimination is in fact not punished, freedom of speech being one of the many things NRP prides itself in, secondly knowing the rules is one thing, following them is another and enforcing them requires being able to do the all of the mentioned items.

3 hours ago, Marc said:

Roleplays: 

Battle: Infantry and Cav follow their officers (Cav on General) and battle against each other. Player and Admin rules are to be followed still. Surrenders may only be shot by the orders of an officer. 

Line-Battle: Line battle is a more realistic way of fighting. Line-Infantry may only fire while in line and may not crouch. Skirms and Lights are allowed to crouch. Infantry and Cav still follow their officers (Cav general). 

Naval: Only start sailing the boats when commanded by the admin, cav and grens are deactivated and people should go sailor or Marine. The ships then go at eachother and battle.  - Should never be played since it kills the server

Volley: Everyone goes infantry and the two teams lines up in a line infront of each other the admin then commands them to fire when everything is set. 

Town: In Town its a random vs russia. Russia must all go partizani and "roleplay" as a civilian, work with your tools and such. Before a certain time have passed the parizanis are not allowed to attack and the guards are not either. When a certain time have past the partizanis may rise up and attack the guards. The guards are only allowed to attack the partizanis who're revolting.

Trench Warfare: The battle takes place in 2 trenches oppisite each other, (only played on the trench map, can't

remember), peace mode should be on at the start to allow both sides to get into the trench. At admins commands a charge should commence by either one or both teams.

Cavalry vs Cavalry: Pretty Straight up, both sides pick cav and line up at the start of the round then precedes with charging at the admins commands.

Ambush RP: One team goes down a road at walking speed the other team sits on the sides in a forrested area, and prepares an ambush, peace mode should be on until the admin allowed the ambush to begin.

Assassination: One team sits in a fortified house, the defending team has a general that needs to be assasinated by the opposing team that should consist of partizans (no respawn for defenders), the balance of the game should be 2-1.

Zombie Survival: Zombies have to break the flag. Humans have to defend the fort. Zombies get Infinite life's. Human's get one life. Zombies goes partizani, once dead Humans switches to zombies.

Rules are spot on but quite a few of the roleplays listed are no longer used at all which to me displays lack of current knowledge of NRP, but otherwise well formatted.

In conclusion the application itself is pretty decent but the extra pieces display that the knowledge you possess of NRP is not current, which displays a lack of interest something that is fundemental to being a nrp admin.  For the reasons stated above /devouch    -

If you truly wish to be admin and get my vouch i'd recommend taking a look at campaigns 1.0 ,2.0 and 3.0 in greater depth, learning about the slight changes and integrating yourself into the community more.

My apologies on the whole some admins doing bad, i had a problem with some of the admins, and how they handled the 59th incident yesterday. It was the salt speaking, and the issues have been solved, and i don't myself have a problem with anyone on the admin team anymore. 

I'll have to agree with the fact that i need to reintergrate myself into the community again, and i'm willing to do that, and i don't see the big problem with accepting me now, since i'm a former admin (not like you're taking a bit risc), but i will have to take a bit more time to properly intergrate myself into the community, but at the end of the day, its not like you're taking a big gamble with accepting me. I wont be the one doing most of the admining at the start, but i know i would do it when i feel like i've "reintergrated" properly it should not take too long, with the activity that i'm expecting my self to have.

I'll take a look into the campaigns as you suggested. I appriciate your time.

Marc was a good admin, and I feel would be a great help to the team. His reply alone apologizing  for calling the other admins shit is what makes me think he's got what it takes, but he also has to realize he's already off to a bad start on getting accepted for insulting the Admin team in the first place.
But all things aside I personally think Marc would make a great addition to the team as long as he would be able to treat other admins with respect, even if he doesn't agree with one.

Awards

Denied.

More inactive than I'd like, though you showed a little activity. You do have past experience so if you're still interested in a few weeks and picked up your activity I'd reconsider. 

Awards