Arno

[Accepted] Admin Application - Arno

Name: 59th_Cornetto_Arno

GUID: 408489

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198044662170/

Hours in-game: 4,500

Previous Admin Experience: Was a Senior Admin from 2015-2017 (Late October) And am more than familiar with basic admin'ing through the admin panel of the 59th Event/Training servers.

Vouches: Anyone who knows me well enough can vouch on my behalf.

Reason(s): 59th has recently came back to M&B and has a whole we are all interested in getting the server back up and running during the off-hours, I believe that I can help with this through admin'ing due to my experience. Additionally the Campaign event's have added an exciting twist to the server which hasn't been seen before on this scale and is something that I most certainly want to contribute to. Moreover, Previously a Senior admin like I said, back when LonelyWolf, Shockwave and WordEdit_XIII were Head Admins.

Roleplays:  

Assassination - Partizans try to kill general, guards are outnumbered 2:1 depending on balance. Partizani' win by assassinating the general. Rules applied are just universal server rules (Following admin instruction, go consistent toxicity etc...)

War/Peace - Period of peace to allow prep time for inevitable war, then evolves into battle RP but with more RP elements. Standard Battle rules applied. (No rambo, follow beacon, listen to admin etc...) 

Standard battle RP - Battle, all classes allowed, battle to one team is all dead (Rules; no Rambo, Follow beacons, listen to officers/admins, no BP spam etc...)

Austerlitz/Waterloo RP - (Pretty similiar to Battle with a few roleplay elements) obviously on the correct maps (The Island and Champ Eleyses*)

Cav vs Cav - Self explanatory, Large Cavalry battle. (Universal server rules)

Pike vs Pike - Equip everybody with a pike, self explanatory like Cav vs Cav. (Universal server rules)

Battle of Egypt RP - Basically Cav vs inf with organised inf squares, play on Pyramid map . (Admin instruction needed)

Trench - 2 trench's, hold the trench, charge when all charge is given, again self explanatory (Follow admin instruction when given)

Naval -"I still believe that naval is a broken RP and always has been, it results in constant resets due to players falling, and the general boat mechanics are broken. Additionally constant bickering over who gets to drive the boat etc does not provide a good experience on the server and does often cause conflict - something which I believe should not expected when you join NRP."

Ambush - An marching column enters a forested, when ambushed by partizan guerrilla's (2:1) Fight till either side wins (Guards most stay in formation until attacked, and aren't allowed to rambo; Partizani's are allowed to spread out amongst the tree's and attack when the order is given)

Storming of the Bastille - Partisans storming the Bastille (obviously) 2:1 Partisan ratio vs French Guards.

Stalingrad RP - Prussia vs Russia, Russia pick militia or Partizani, must be European city map. Usually (2:1) balance in favor of Russia

Hostage RP - Faction 2 General TP'd to Faction 1, Faction 1 must hold the enemy General hostage and prevent Faction 2 from rescuing their General. Faction 1 wins if General dies when escaping or Faction 2 is all dead. Faction 2 wins if General is successfully rescued and escapes or all of faction 1 dies with General still alive, regardless if he has made his escape.

I'm sure I can add a few more once I become 100% acquainted with admin'ing  on the server once again.

Was a good admin in the past, and it never hurts to have ex-admins back on the team. My one criticism is that it is a copy-paste of the last application from September 2018, however as long as you are still up to date on the RP rules, how the server works and keep up a good activity, it is a /vouch from me. (Fully dependent on activity however).

Copy paste makes me question how much you care about the server, roleplays list is quite complete, but one thing - if you wanted to contribute more to the campaign then apply for campaign developer since the campaign team and admin team are mostly seperate, and if you want to help and admin the server then i'd suggest catching up on everything you missed and spending more time on the server and discord before applying. Not enough for a /vouch from me or a /devouch .

Posted (edited)

I copy and pasted my own application and then went through it and edited parts of it, that is there for all to see, I am not denying that. There is no point in me typing out the exact same thing that I would type into a blank text considering there is nothing wrong with what I have stated. Furthermore there is nothing against copy and pasting to my knowledge, previous applications would have normally been accepted if it followed all the guild lines and met all other criteria. (If I am wrong, my apologies, however that was the norm)

The comment on the campaign was only a side note of the bigger issue which is the general population of the server throughout the day, and like I've stated I would help contribute to rebuilding  "off-hour's" population so to speak. As far as I'm aware, I am well enough known in the community and especially to the veteran players of NRP.

Edited by Arno

Arno's been around forever and is a ex Admin.  He's been seen on the server numerous times during low pop trying to help the server. I think he'd make a great Admin again.

Awards

I think considering the fact that he was a good admin in the past, and that he's trying to populate the server when the pop is low shows that he would make a good admin again if he was accepted. I'll vouch. 

Awards

Accepted.

Sufficiently active, plenty of past experience. Made an effort to be active in the wider community too i.e. Discord. 

Awards