Wilhelm_II

Admin Complaint - WaterPolo [Resolved]

Posted (edited)

NRP Username: Kaiser_Wilhelm_II
GUID: 1519153
Are you reporting a player or an admin: Admin
Who are you reporting: Water_Polo
Date and time: 23/03/2019 6:33pm
Reason:  Muted me on the NRP discord for little to no reason.
Evidence: Muted for 5 minutes on the discord, claimed it was because I "spread information about people's IRL business" yet I was discussing it with the person who's IRL business it was, and that person had brought it up first therefore I wasn't "spreading" anything.
Also said he muted me for telling to shut up, this is clear abuse as he muted me purely because I disagreed with him.

abuse.PNG

abuse 3.PNG

abuse 2.PNG

Edited by Wilhelm_II

Tbh Wilhelm has a point about certain biases being left unchecked. I don't think Polo meant to be troublesome, it was only a 5 minute mute, seemed more like a joke than anything else, but on the other hand I was spewing similar bullshit and never got a mute, so I feel kinda bad. Again, I think it was more or less just a joke, but probably good if we make sure this sort of stuff doesn't get out of hand :)

I was muted by Polo a couple of times in the past for no reason, so much so that I'd considered making a complaint. Ultimately I didn't bother because I thought it'd be ignored and he'd get off scot-free because he's just one of those people who seems to be allowed to get away with anything.

I encourage other fellow survivors to follow suit and tell their stories too.

Your Honor, ladies and gentlemen of the jury: the defendant WaterPolio has been charged with the crime of abuse of power. The evidence will show that a 5minute mute was given to wilhelm on the night of a march 24th 2019. The next day the defendant was arrested by the head admin. The defendant’s fingerprints were on the keyboard used to type the mute. The evidence I present will prove to you that the defendant is guilty as charged.

A confession of guilt has been made, we now wait for Diomedes to make his resolution.
I assume of course the just court will come to a fair conclusion of Waterpolo's immeasurable guilt in light of a barrage of evidence.

25 minutes ago, Wilhelm_II said:

A confession of guilt has been made, we now wait for Diomedes to make his resolution.
I assume of course the just court will come to a fair conclusion of Waterpolo's immeasurable guilt in light of a barrage of evidence.

The court has not been summoned on this fine day and shall never be brought up within the Judges Words.

I therefore demand that this Evidence is taken even further than the first courts.

We then demand that this proof was brought forward to the Higher courts so that this fine gentleman shall be punished with treason to the lord Wilhelm .