IsaacWantsAnUnbanPls

[Accepted] Unban Request - IsaacWantsAnUnbanPls

• Name
    not sure, sorry. Was a long time ago but probs had the name "Isaac" in it somewhere
  • GUID
  • Date
    probs like 2016?
  • Service
    NRP
  • Reason(s)
    So, i'm not sure if the server is run by the 59th anymore, but i was in a regiment that was led by ex-59th members who left after an argument. I left with them because i was a bit bored of the 59th because it was too big it was a bit too formal for me. Nothing bad. Then some of the members of the regiment started crashing the server and basically everyone with our regiment tag was banned. Bear in mind this was like 3 years ago and i've not interacted with them or the game since. I've come back to the game just for some fun inbetween revision for my exams to remember that i was banned. I did nothing wrong, however my affiliation with the group caused me to be banned. This was a long time ago and the people who led our reg write like anime erotica and stuff why tf would i wanna be anywhere near them. Does "Izu" and "World Edit" ring any bells? Anyway thanks for reading this, i purely just wanna go on the server for some fun as miniseige gets boring after a bit. Cheers boys :)

1106967 # Isaacobluf Aka.Autistic Potatoe (Crashing) - Even though I'm not the authority on this matter (Our Lord and savior Diomedes is), I'm certain that if you guarantee good behavior (seeing as there is no way to prove or disprove your acts other than the report) you are likely to get unbanned.

36 minutes ago, DukeOfWellington said:

1106967 # Isaacobluf Aka.Autistic Potatoe (Crashing) - Even though I'm not the authority on this matter (Our Lord and savior Diomedes is), I'm certain that if you guarantee good behavior (seeing as there is no way to prove or disprove your acts other than the report) you are likely to get unbanned.

Lovely, cheers

about a year ago all people were unbanned as far as i remember. Except for the really bad ones (ddossing etc.). So you shouldn't be banned after all.:PepeThink:

1 hour ago, Predator said:

about a year ago all people were unbanned as far as i remember. Except for the really bad ones (ddossing etc.). So you shouldn't be banned after all.:PepeThink:

Nope, still banned, just checked

On 3/17/2019 at 9:10 PM, IsaacWantsAnUnbanPls said:

I did nothing wrong, however my affiliation with the group caused me to be banned.

Yes, there were some voices within NRP calling for the entire regiment to be banned, however it never happened. This means you must've been one of few extras abusing the flag glitch to crash the server on purpose, or otherwise vocally voicing an imbecile opinion. I would've been all for forgetting the past, but not if people ain't owing up to their past.

On 3/18/2019 at 5:59 PM, DukeOfWellington said:

Seeing as there is no way to prove or disprove your acts other than the report

There's an easy way, also known as interviewing admins responsible for the ban. I just talked to Rez and he's familiar with the name and confirmed that there was no mass-purge since Shockwave got talked out of it. Thus if someone is in the special section of the ban list it's not because they accidentally ended up there. They certainly did some stupid shit.

Hello! Thanks for applying for the unban. The server is currently not run by the 59th, but is still owned and hosted by members of the 59th.
We've unbanned the majority of players on our banlist, but unfortunately you are in a special group that's restricted from unbans.
Please send me a direct message on discord if you want to talk further about this matter at www.discord.me/nwrp

NRP Staff will come to a decision to this unban request soon.