Steam: 

https://steamcommunity.com/id/hihelloheygreetings/

Hours in-game: 

1,241 hours mostly on napoleonic wars

Previous Admin Experience: 

None

Vouches:

Reason(s): 

I've been playing on NRP for a while now, decided to pay it back for the all the fun and friends it gave me by being an admin on it. I also think i could help in late night, since my timezone is 3-1 hours ahead of the timezones of most European players.

Etiquette and Server Rules: 

No spamming the chat. - People who spam the chat are called spammers.

Someone who intentionally team-hits his teammates. - People who intentionally hit teammates are called Teamhitters.

Someone who intentionally strays away from his officer or group in a gamemode where it (Ramboing) is not allowed - People who do that are called Rambos. 

Build Point (BP) Waster: Someone who wastes Build Points to intentionally build things that hinder his team or does not benefit them is known as a Build Point (BP) Waster

Someone who trolls other players is known as a troll. Trolling comes in many forms to name, but it's fairly easy to spot one of them.

Roleplays: 

Battle RP

The most common RP on NRP

Each rank has an officer they have to follow, which means rambo is not allowed. if their officer dies or they don't start with one they have to follow another line. You are also not allowed to kill unarmed, dismounted or non-footguard surrenders. Cavalry must also stick to their general and stick together if he dies.

Line battle RP

It's a bit like Battle RP

Only infantry and artillery are allowed. They must follow their officer and join another line if he dies. Infantry are not allowed to crouch.

Volley RP

Two armies face each other and fire volleys. They must form a line. Unlike line and battle rp, it is the admin who decides when to fire. Admins are allowed to enforce peace between volleys. Firing out of order is not allowed, and neither is ramboing.

Assassination RP:

One of my favorites.

Team 1 (usually britain) has 1 general, who is the assassin target.

Team 2 (always russia) is a horde of partizani. the balance is usually 1;2

The general has to dismount. 

In order for team 1 to win, the general must (on foot) reach a certain point in the map, this point depends on the map. They can also win by killing all players on team 2.

Naval RP:

I would say I like this gamemode, but there's probably someone that's going to devouch me for saying that.

Whether artillery is allowed or not depends on what the admin says.

Rambo is allowed, although this does take place on boats.

Victory is achieved by beating the other team.

Bastille RP:

This is usually for a high population.

How it goes is, team 1 (usually france) has to defend against team 2 (always russia), The only unit allowed in russia is partizani.

Team 1 win if all partizani are dead.
Team 2 wins if a partizani makes their way to the flag at the top of the bastille, or if everyone in the french team is dead.

Trench RP:

Two armies parallel to each other have to charge one another. The admin picks which team is charging.

People can't get out of the trench until the admin orders them to. Peace is enforced before a charge is ordered, right before it the peace is disabled. (please for the love of god don't fire when peace is on)

Cav vs infantry

The ratio is 2;1

Team 1 is infantry and team 2 is cavalry.

The cavalry cannot charge until the admin orders them to.

Meanwhile the infantry TRY to form a square, which usually ends up being a blob, although working sometimes.

I'm not sure if the infantry are allowed to counter charge.

RP section is a bit lacking but that's no problem since we have a Steam page just for that.

He's active a lot in the community and seems to be a decent guy/girl/trap.

This lad has my vouch

But hey, can I get some oil?:PepeMerchant:

14 minutes ago, The Guy said:

RP section is a bit lacking but that's no problem since we have a Steam page just for that.

He's active a lot in the community and seems to be a decent guy/girl/trap.

This lad has my vouch

But hey, can I get some oil?:PepeMerchant:

Hell yeah vro 20 barrels 4 u

Sorry for the delay, will review this application when the campaign is in full swing and the server is more active.

Accepted. 

You may have been immature in the past but clearly you have developed and are now a regular within the community who shows a decent amount of maturity. Being accepted as trial admin means you will be expected to be active.