[Accepted] Admin Application - Bmert06

• Name
    bmert06 or mert06
  • Steam
    https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198230105904
  • GUID
  • Hours In-game
  • Previous Experience
    unfortunately i dont have any admin experience however i know how to use the admin panel
  • Vouches
    (will add them later)
  • Reason(s)
    i have been playing on this server for nearly 4 years and its my favourite server.İ know that its in a hard phase,but it can survive till bannerlord is out.And i think that NRP needs more admins from turkish timezone.

• Roleplays
    battle RP for less people:ramboing allowed no trolling surrender killing is allowed balanced.battle RP:follow your officer no BP spam no surrender killing balanced . linebattle RP:follow your officer random maps balanced no crouching no firing without your line.assasination RP balance in favour of russia the russia must go partizani the othr team must protect the general.war and peace RP:balanced admins pick generals the generals can make peace and start a war not obeying the general is not permitted.hunger games RP: both teams go partisani after they split up the admin alllows team killing. naval RP: no special rules dont kick people off the ships or dont act like an idiot while controlling the ship.bastille RP balanced in favour of russia russia must go partisani double assasination RP:balanced two generals both teams have to protect their general and attack the enemy one generals beaconed if the game turns toa hide n seek cav vs cav RP: no special rules everyone goes cav cav vs inf RP: balance in favour of inf the other team must go cav and not directly rush to the enemy.
  • Etiquette and Server Rules
    no teamkilling/teamhitting;no wasting BP;no TNT spam;no spamming in chat;no foreign languages on chat(one or two words can be tolerated);no ramboing(unless its a RP that ramboing is tolerated);follow the RP rules no surrender killing(unless its a RP that surrender killing is tolerated) no trolling arty;no acting like an admin;no hacking;no trolling in general.

20 hours ago, Bmert06 said:
  • Name
    bmert06 or mert06
  • Steam
  • GUID
  • Hours In-game
  • Previous Experience
    unfortunately i dont have any admin experience however i know how to use the admin panel
  • Vouches
    (will add them later)
  • Reason(s)
    i have been playing on this server for nearly 4 years and its my favourite server.İ know that its in a hard phase,but it can survive till bannerlord is out.And i think that NRP needs more admins from turkish timezone.

• Roleplays
    battle RP for less people:ramboing allowed no trolling surrender killing is allowed balanced.
  • battle RP:follow your officer no BP spam no surrender killing balanced .
  • linebattle RP:follow your officer random maps balanced no crouching no firing without your line.
  • assasination RP balance in favour of russia the russia must go partizani the other team must protect the general.
  • war and peace RP:balanced admins pick generals the generals can make peace and start a war not obeying the general is not permitted.
  • hunger games RP: both teams go partisani after they split up the admin alllows team killing.
  • naval RP: no special rules dont kick people off the ships or dont act like an idiot while controlling the ship.
  • bastille RP balanced in favour of russia russia must go partisani.
  • double assasination RP:balanced two generals both teams have to protect their general and attack the enemy one generals beaconed if the game turns to hide n seek
  • cav vs cav RP: no special rules everyone goes
  • cav cav vs inf RP: balance in favour of inf the other team must go cav and not directly rush to the enemy.
  • town RP:the russians must go partisani balance infavour of russia.
  • western RP: both teams go partisani items get deleted the admin gives everyone a pistol and a sword.
    no teamkilling/teamhitting;no wasting BP;no TNT spam;no spamming in chat;no foreign languages on chat(one or two words can be tolerated);no ramboing(unless its a RP that ramboing is tolerated);follow the RP rules no surrender killing(unless its a RP that surrender killing is tolerated) no trolling arty;no acting like an admin;no hacking;no trolling in general.

Decent RP list, however the rules for each specific RP can be expanded upon
But, I know bmert and even though he is young he appears to be a good lad so far
/vouch

Edited by The_Docteur
Picture too big :(

Your grammer and English suck m8. But your app is quite good and meets all the requested fields, also I know you a bit better than other nobodies so you seem trustworthy. Vouch.

On 2/17/2019 at 2:22 PM, Bmert06 said:
  • Name
    bmert06 or mert06
  • Steam
  • GUID
  • Hours In-game
  • Previous Experience
  • Vouches
    docteur .the guy. chinese duke 
  • de vouches 
  • wilhelm 
  • Reason(s)

• Roleplays
    battle RP for less people:ramboing allowed no trolling surrender killing is allowed no teamkilling;balanced.
  • battle RP:follow your beaconed officer no BP spam surrender killing via line no teamkilling ;balanced .
  • linebattle RP:follow your beaconed officer random maps balanced no crouching no FOL (firing without a line) balanced.
  • assasination RP balance in favour of russia the russia must go partizani the other team must protect the general.
  • war and peace RP:balanced admins pick generals the generals can make peace and start a war not obeying the general is not permitted.
  • hunger games RP: both teams go partisani after they split up the admin alllows team killing peace will be open while they are spilitting up.
  • naval RP:Wait other players to get on the ship. the admin decides if the arty is allowed or not.
  • bastille RP balanced in favour of russia russia must go partisani the bastille map .
  • double assasination RP:balanced two generals both teams have to protect their general and attack the enemy one generals beaconed if the game turns to hide n seek the admin will beacon the generals no arty no sapper balanced.
  • cav vs cav RP: no special rules everyone goes cav wait for the admin command to charge.
  •  cav vs inf RP: balance in favour of inf the other team must go cav and not directly rush to the enemy.
  • town RP:the russians must go partisani no teamkilling balance infavour of russia.
  • western RP: both teams go partisani items get deleted by the admin.Admin will spawn everyone a pistol and a sword teamkilling can be allowed on some situations.
  • hostage RP : one team will be russia all russia must be partisani admins will pick a russian and the other team must defend the hostage killing the hostage is not allowed if the hostage is not escaping balanced in favour of russia
  • trench RP:admin will announce a peace period no shooting while peace period no teamkilling no BP spam balanced.
  • helms deep RP: attackers are partisani.attackers get infinite live while defenders get only one no nades.no TNT or planks when the timer reachs 1.30 the defenders will get 1 life extra. siege mode the attackers must capture the flag.
  • storm the palace RP: no nades no TNT or planks only goal is to survive balance in favour of attackers.
  • ambush RP:2 random nations the second one must be something other than france the second team gets rifles. both teams get a leader picked by admin the first team must march to the castle on the edge of the map while the 2nd team is ambushing no BP spam no trolling balanced.
  • stalingrad RP one team will be russia(soviets) and the other team will be prussia(nazis) russia must go partisani sappers can build defences but no TNT spam balanced in favour of russia.
  • d-day RP:defenders have one life siege mode the sappers can build but no spam.
    no teamkilling/teamhitting;
  • no wasting BP;
  • no TNT spam;
  • no spamming in chat;
  • no foreign languages on chat(one or two words can be tolerated);
  • no ramboing(unless its a RP that ramboing is tolerated);
  • follow the RP rules no surrender killing(unless its a RP that surrender killing is tolerated);
  • no trolling arty;
  • no acting like an admin;
  • no hacking;
  • no trolling in general.

Edited by Bmert06

1 hour ago, Bmert06 said:
  • Name
    bmert06 or mert06
  • Steam
  • GUID
  • Hours In-game
  • Previous Experience
  • Vouches
    docteur .the guy. chinese duke ,waterpolo
  • de-vouches 
  • wilhelm 
  • Reason(s)

• Roleplays
    battle RP for less people:ramboing allowed no trolling surrender killing is allowed no teamkilling;balanced.
  • battle RP:follow your beaconed officer no BP spam surrender killing via line no teamkilling ;balanced .
  • linebattle RP:follow your beaconed officer random maps balanced no crouching no FOL (firing without a line) balanced.
  • hunger games RP: both teams go partisani after they split up the admin alllows team killing peace will be open while they are spilitting up.
  • naval RP:Wait other players to get on the ship. the admin decides if the arty is allowed or not.
  • bastille RP balanced in favour of russia russia must go partisani the bastille map .
  • double assasination RP:balanced two generals both teams have to protect their general and attack the enemy one generals beaconed if the game turns to hide n seek the admin will beacon the generals no arty no sapper balanced.
  • cav vs cav RP: no special rules everyone goes cav wait for the admin command to charge.
  •  cav vs inf RP: balance in favour of inf the other team must go cav and not directly rush to the enemy.
  • town RP:the russians must go partisani no teamkilling balance infavour of russia.
  • western RP: both teams go partisani items get deleted by the admin.Admin will spawn everyone a pistol and a sword teamkilling can be allowed on some situations.
  • hostage RP : one team will be russia all russia must be partisani admins will pick a russian and the other team must defend the hostage killing the hostage is not allowed if the hostage is not escaping balanced in favour of russia
  • trench RP:admin will announce a peace period no shooting while peace period no teamkilling no BP spam balanced.
  • helms deep RP: attackers are partisani.attackers get infinite live while defenders get only one no nades.no TNT or planks when the timer reachs 1.30 the defenders will get 1 life extra. siege mode the attackers must capture the flag.
  • storm the palace RP: no nades no TNT or planks only goal is to survive balance in favour of attackers.
  • ambush RP:2 random nations the second one must be something other than france the second team gets rifles. both teams get a leader picked by admin the first team must march to the castle on the edge of the map while the 2nd team is ambushing no BP spam no trolling balanced.
  • stalingrad RP one team will be russia(soviets) and the other team will be prussia(nazis) russia must go partisani sappers can build defences but no TNT spam balanced in favour of russia.
  • d-day RP:defenders have one life siege mode the sappers can build but no spam.
  • no wasting BP;
  • no TNT spam;
  • no spamming in chat;
  • no foreign languages on chat(one or two words can be tolerated);
  • no ramboing(unless its a RP that ramboing is tolerated);
  • follow the RP rules no surrender killing(unless its a RP that surrender killing is tolerated);
  • no trolling arty;
  • no acting like an admin;
  • no hacking;
  • no trolling in general.
1 hour ago, Bmert06 said:

4 hours ago, Bmert06 said:

Name
bmert06 or mert06

Steam

GUID

Hours In-game

Previous Experience

Vouches
docteur .the guy. chinese duke ,waterpolo, Falcon,Kenway

de-vouches 

wilhelm 

Reason(s)

Roleplays

battle RP:follow your beaconed officer no BP spam surrender killing via line no teamkilling ;balanced .

linebattle RP:follow your beaconed officer random maps balanced no crouching no FOL (firing without a line) balanced.

assasination RP balance in favour of russia the russia must go partizani the other team must protect the general.

war and peace RP:balanced admins pick generals the generals can make peace and start a war not obeying the general is not permitted.

hunger games RP: both teams go partisani after they split up the admin alllows team killing peace will be open while they are spilitting up.

naval RP:Wait other players to get on the ship. the admin decides if the arty is allowed or not.

bastille RP balanced in favour of russia russia must go partisani the bastille map .

double assasination RP:balanced two generals both teams have to protect their general and attack the enemy one generals beaconed if the game turns to hide n seek the admin will beacon the generals no arty no sapper balanced.

cav vs cav RP: no special rules everyone goes cav wait for the admin command to charge.

cav vs inf RP: balance in favour of inf the other team must go cav and not directly rush to the enemy.

town RP:the russians must go partisani no teamkilling balance infavour of russia.

western RP: both teams go partisani items get deleted by the admin.Admin will spawn everyone a pistol and a sword teamkilling can be allowed on some situations.

hostage RP : one team will be russia all russia must be partisani admins will pick a russian and the other team must defend the hostage killing the hostage is not allowed if the hostage is not escaping balanced in favour of russia

trench RP:admin will announce a peace period no shooting while peace period no teamkilling no BP spam balanced.

helms deep RP: attackers are partisani.attackers get infinite live while defenders get only one no nades.no TNT or planks when the timer reachs 1.30 the defenders will get 1 life extra. siege mode the attackers must capture the flag.

storm the palace RP: no nades no TNT or planks only goal is to survive balance in favour of attackers.

ambush RP:2 random nations the second one must be something other than france the second team gets rifles. both teams get a leader picked by admin the first team must march to the castle on the edge of the map while the 2nd team is ambushing no BP spam no trolling balanced.

stalingrad RP one team will be russia(soviets) and the other team will be prussia(nazis) russia must go partisani sappers can build defences but no TNT spam balanced in favour of russia.

d-day RP:defenders have one life siege mode the sappers can build but no spam.

Etiquette and Server Rules

no wasting BP;

no TNT spam;

no spamming in chat;

no foreign languages on chat(one or two words can be tolerated);

no ramboing(unless its a RP that ramboing is tolerated);

follow the RP rules no surrender killing(unless its a RP that surrender killing is tolerated);

no trolling arty;

no acting like an admin;

no hacking;

no trolling in general.

Accepted.

You are rather young but it seems I can make an exception as you are clearly knowledgeable regarding the roleplays and server rules, and you also are fairly prominent within the community, in which I haven't seen you act too immature as would not be expected for your age.