[Denied] Admin Application - Otto_De_Adolf

• Name
    Otto_De_Adolf
  • Steam
    https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198379532307/
  • GUID
  • Hours In-game
  • Previous Experience
    I dont have any other experience as being an admin wich i am concerned about because i might not know to do some things. As for the other servers i played Kaiser Roleplay and Roleplay Central and thats it. Also i played some NRP a while ago but then i left.
  • Vouches
    19th WaterPolio

19th WaterPolioToday at 1:25 AM
    nice
    Ottos been puttin work in the server lately
    When you going to apply for admin?

Otto Today at 1:25 AM

tommorow or in 2 days
    lel

19th WaterPolioToday at 1:25 AM

put me down as a vouch

Llama Farmer

Llama FarmerToday at 12:24 AM

Let me comment on it
    But yeah put me in the thing actually
    And then ill comment aswell
  • Reason(s)
    The reason why i want to join is because i joined back the server and is not as active as when i just joined. Is still active sometimes and in weekends but whenever i play there are some people in server but no admin and so i tough if i apply for admin and get accepted maybe even more people will join when they hear that an admin with some players are on server.
    Other reason is because some admins arent online when i join because they got work to do and so on so maybe i cant join when people ask for me if i dont got anything to do and of course if i am home cause school.
    Reason 3 is because i think i know the basic roleplays that are mostly voted by people preety well but not as good as the very good admins.
  • Roleplays
    Small pop battle rp: balanced team, rules: No teamkilling, ramboing ( may be allowed by some admins atleast from what i saw),trolling, killing surrenderers is allowed, no tnt spam, no delaying and 2 factions ( no matter wich one). Map should be a small to medium one so it doesnt take long for the people to finish it. Winning condition: Killing entire enemy team ( last man standing)

Battle rp: balanced team, Inf follows their officer ( ex: blackwatch follows blackwatch officer ), cav follows general ( ex: Napoleon Bonaparte ), No delaying, No bp spamming, No trolling tnt or sapper, No teamkilling, ramboing IS NOT allowed, No delaying, any factions allowed. Map shall be medium or large ( depends on how many people are on server). Winning condition: kill the entire enemy team ( last man standing)

Assasin rp: Factions: Balance in Russian favour. Any but not russia ( i say the most used one is France) and of course russia. Enforcing partizani on russia. A general will be picked on Franceand he has to escape to the russian spawn being protected by his guards with their lives. Winning condition France: General escapes to russian spawn or timer runs out. Russian: General is killed. Rules: only inf on france, only partizani on russia, No trolling ( ex: blocking the general as his guard or helping the general as partizani), No delaying, No teamkilling, Ramboing is allowed for russia ( tho idk how they will win ramboing).

Trench rp: Balanced teams.Trench map, inf ( and arty ), Both teams go to their trenches and shot eachother until the admin says charge. Some admins give the teams special weapons. Rules: No ramboing, No delaying, No spamming ( tnt ), Killing surrenderers allowed, No teamkilling, Any factions allowed. Winning condition: Kill the entire enemy team ( last man standing)

Cav vs Cav rp: Map: Big ( like the waterloo map but is not that used for cav vs cav). Pick 2 Factions ( doesnt matter wich ones) enforce cav and set limit to false. Balanced teams. Ask players ( or leaders ) on both teams for a speech ( completly optional) then the admin puts the players slowly moving until the admin says charge/ charge at full speed! No delaying, No other troop than cav, No teamkilling, Killing surrenderers allowed. Winning condition: Kill the entire enemy team ( last man standing)

Cav vs Pike: Balanced teams. Big map ( exactly as cav vs cav ). Teams: Faction 1: doesnt matter, Faction 2: Russia. Same as Cav vs Cav the admin puts the cav slowly moving until says charge/ charge at full speed. The admin puts enforce militia on russia. The russians must form a square and protect eachother agaisnt the cav. Rules: No ramboing ( russian ramboing ), No delaying, Russians must form square, No trolling, No teamkilling. Winning condition, Cav team: Must kill entire russian team. Russian team: Must protect themselves against the cav and kill the entire team. Bassicaly last man standing.

Ambush rp: Factions: Faction 1 any but not Russia, Faction 2 Russia. A general is picked on Faction 1 and he must make it to the russian spawn being protected by his guards. Admin enforces partizani and the partizanis must hide in the mountains or trees and wait until the admin calls the asault. Balnace is in russian favour.
    Rules: No trolling, No helping other team, No delaying, No teamkilling, Russia must pick partizani to spawn, No cav allowed on Faction 1. Winning condition, Faction 1: General escapes to russian spawn, Russia: they kill the enemy general.

Naval rp : Factions: France and UK. Map one with ships. Basicaly same as battle rp but with ships. Rules: No delaying, No trolling ( blocking other boats or kicking people of the boats), No teamkilling, If someone falls of the map at beggining admin must revive him, Killing surrenderers allowed. Balanced teams. Winning condition: Kill the entire enemy team ( last man standing )

Western rp: Balanced teams. Pick 2 factions ( doesent matter wich ones) And enforce officer or delete all weapons and spawn everyone pistols. The map will be small. Rules: Ramboing is allowed, No teamkilling, No trolling, Killing surrenderers allowed. Winning condition: Kill the entire enemy team ( last man standing).

Town rp; Town map. Factions: Faction 1 doesent matter, faction 2 Russia. Admin enforces partizani on russia. Balance favours russia. Faction 1 are the guards and Russia the townsman. Admin must say when the Russians will revolt. If the admin says: Revolt allowed at 55:00 then the Russians revolt at that time or after. The russians must revolt and the guards defend. Rules: No revolting before time, No trolling, No tramkilling, Killing surrenderers allowed, Ramboing is allowed. Winning condition : Kill the entire enemy team ( last man standing ).
  • Etiquette and Server Rules
    No spamming in chat.
    No trolling.
    No wasting bp.
    No Ramboing ( if is allowed then go on).
    No teamhitting.
    Dont abuse admin tools.
    Dont abuse admin chat.
    Dont abuse being an admin ( ex: slaying or banning people for no reason).
    Dont use racist words, swears etc in admin chat.
    Beacon the last player alive.
    Admins must revive player when the round just begun and they cant spawn or just joined.
    Listen to the admins.
    Free speech.

I agree with my benis brother - the app itself is good enough, which is... good; The only big problem is that you said you've had no admin experience. Still, I am going to give you my /vouch, provided you go and take your time with the RP guides, admin scripts and try to learn how the in-game admin panel and tools work, after you get accepted. 

tl;dr 

benis :DDDDDDDDDD 

I asked him to apply for this, but I had no clue he was 12. 

If he were to become a TA he’d be held under strict guidelines. Knowing that, he needs to act as professional as he can as an admin.  

I guess it’s a vouch, as long as he understands he can’t act 12 if he joins the team. He needs to act mature and follow the rules.

Stop spamming nigger in the discord channel every day you spastic donkey, also run your app through word or literally anything so you can fix your 377 spelling mistakes. Half the time you are on the server is spent trolling with Antonio (a fantastic admin). You are only 12 but somehow still manage to have a lower mental age, it’s truly impressive, so yeah it’s a /devouch from me. 

I would think before letting him even touch admin. The boy can't stop spamming N word in discord and has been muted 10 times due to him doing it. He also can not control his anger, He reminds me a bit of that Captain Jack guy. 

Edited by Isaac

Otto, im gonna tell you something important.

don't say nibba all the time 1

Don't waste our time 2

learn your fucking lessons like jesus everyone told ya not to say nibba but guess what? you kept saying it. 3

now i know im a trial admin but im gonna say /vouch fo now

also

Bepis gang :(((

Declined. 

With admin maturity being such an important factor in my acceptance of applicants (mainly because of what happened to Jailbreak) I am unsure if you could be responsible at your age to be mature consistently. If you stay active within the community and are shown to be mature enough I will reconsider in a month, until then no applications will be considered.