NRP Campaign 3.0 Leadership Applications

DukeOfWellington

DukeOfWellington

Here you can apply for Faction Leader, 2nd in Command or General. if you need assistance or want to ask a question then ping Community Staff or a member of the admin team on our discord. If you are unaware of what factions are included in this campaign in this campaign then go to this link =  https://sagt.nu/topic/675-nrp-campaign-30/

389795297_NRPCampaign3.0FactionLeaderAnnouncements.thumb.png.fea12fccc8b0601f50032432b3164e7e.png

Responsibilities of each Leader role:

Spoiler

-Faction Leader: The most important role in each faction, this person will be responsible for managing the whole faction. From doing map moves to actually commanding your Generals in battle and making sure your team is always following your orders.

-Second in Command: Another Important role. You will be helping out the faction leader to command his army and help him choose where to move on the map. You will be the one who will step up to the role if the leader is away.

-Generals: Have some responsibility with keeping the men in line while on the battlefield and listening out to your leader for him calling out commands. This role is ideal for those who want to be heavily engaged with their faction but don’t have the time or desire to directly run it.1889557330_FactionRanks.thumb.png.fb0ce78278a3e480bbc81f6ce3aa974d.png

Application Template

Spoiler

Note this is just to guide your application, if you have more to add to your application feel free to do so.

NRP Username:

Steam: (link to your profile) 

Preferred Faction:

Preferred Role: (Leader/Second in Command/General)

Why you'd like to lead:

Note we are looking for active people who are willing to actually take the time to do the role properly and who is at all the campaign battles and who have enough time to not resign at the beginning of the campaign.

• Interesting 3

Sneakypanda

NRP Username: Sneakypanda

Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198095787129/

Preferred Faction: Austria 

Preferred Role: 2IC/General ( Footguards )

Why you'd like to lead:  Playing as arty has started to get boring and I feel the leadership needs a step up from the last campaign. With my strategic mastermind an Austrian victory is ensured. I am also very educated on server rules and how things work <3.

• Dab 1
  • Interesting 4

NRP Username: Broke

Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/ExecutiveDax/

Preferred Faction: Prussia

Preferred Role: Faction Leader

Why you'd like to lead:

I joined Campaign 2.0 out of peer pressure. I didn't really think I'd enjoy it but I did. Mostly that enjoyment came because I was asked if I could lead a line, and so I became High Command and permanently led a line. When Chinese quit and polo became the leader I applied for 2IC because I sincerely enjoyed being a part of the leadership and I wanted more. Then when polo left at the last minute, I got to be faction leader for about a week. To be honest that isn't enough time to really experience it, and I would like to get the full experience.

• Dab 1
  • Interesting 1

disclaimer: i won't be able to attend all battles. my plan is to work very closely with the 2iC and generals so that the faction is run as effectively as possible. i plan to do 99.9% of the administrative work that's needed and whatever else is needed behind the scenes, but i can't guarantee i can show up to every battle on time

NRP Username: Florian

Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/selh88/

Preferred Role: Leader

Why you'd like to lead:

1| I did a good job of organising GR before I had to leave, getting back 99% of former members even after they had previously decided to leave. If nothing else, my abilities to organise and ready the faction will be very valuable both inside and outside of battles. Even if I didn't get to lead the faction in a battle, I'm sure many former GR members will testify to how we set the faction and and planned very efficiently. Now I'd like to translate that efficiency outside battles into an efficiency that will help us win battles.

2| I have the special ability to instill discipline in the men via team chat and whenever I've been leading lines against pubs I've generally had success. On top of that I have a good grasp of tactics and how to lead a line in such a way that you can minimise casualties before you've entered the fight, which is quite necessary for maximum engagement for pubs during long campaign events because it ensures the poor sods get to actually fight.

3| I think we ought to give new people the chance to lead where possible, instead of having the same old officers every time.

Spoiler

NB: just want to say that you shouldn't hold my resignation as GR leader against me. I had a very good reason to leave. I'm sure there are a couple of people in the campaign team who know why I left, but if you're on the team and don't know then you can DM me and I'll tell you

• Dab 1
  • Interesting 3

Sparkymilarky

NRP Username: Sparkymilarky 

Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Sparkymilarky/

Preferred Role: General

Why you'd like to lead:

I was the CF General in the last campaign. Our cav dominated every match. I always attend events and am active in VC. CF will vouch for me. 

I'd be happy with any officer position but I'm best leading cav or rifles.

• Dab 1
  • Interesting 3

NRP Username: The Guy

Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198248669648

Preferred Faction: Königreich Preußen (Kingdom of Prussia)

Why you'd like to lead:

1. My devotion to this faction is next to unparalleled by other members of NRP. My PFPs are Prussian-based, my banner in-game is the Prussian flag, and I even own a Prussian mug. (Message me for pictures) But I would do my job with devotion and passion, I commit very easily.

1. I served as KGL officer in the last campaign and have quite a bit of experience leading troops in-game, so I would have no problem leading men myself or filling in for missing officers when necessary. I also have a lot of experience in board games and turn-based strategy games such as TotalWar which both bear much semblance to the map mode of our own beloved campaign. 

• Dab 1
  • Interesting 3

NRP Username: Doctor_Noob

Steam: Username gideon09876 http://steamcommunity.com/id/2LBI_no_life/

Preferred Faction: Austila's

Why you'd like to lead:

1 I had alot of fun leading rifles last campaign I would like to do it again even though it takes alot of time. 

1 To much competition for Prussia rifles fuck that.

• Dab 1
  • Interesting 3

NRP Username: Shephard

Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198044914804/

Why you'd like to lead: Over the past two campaigns I have put in a lot of effort into either leading the faction or helping manage it, I believe that I could be a useful officer and strategist if allowed to.  Also I do just generally love the atmosphere in the faction chats combined with the existential dread before a battle, especially if I am held accountable for it. 

• Dab 1
  • Interesting 2

The Tax Collector

NRP Username: The Tax Collector

Steam: Can link privately

Preferred Role: Leader

Why you'd like to lead: After years of mugging around this server as an officer, from the very start of it's inception, I've probably become the most proficient officer and long standing regular. I proved myself as the leader of the GR from the first campaign by leading it to total victory with no defeats but more important than that as a leader who was able to field the most active faction and thereby create an active campaign with a high amount of players. I strove to create a fun environment that had little complaint from the players under me and I believe I succeeded, with many still looking at that time they had with respect and nostalgia instead of a time where they felt forced to come on. Even throughout the second campaign where I was unable to attend because of my position in real life, my advice and help was sought by all of the factions which I gave and even assisted them all as an officer or faction leader when they asked for it.

I wrote the rule-set for both the first campaign and the third campaign now and am familiar with the kinks, tricks and necessities of leading a faction in it. I am not an admin but have been so in the past and am familiar with all the necessary tools and details of the management and player-to-staff communication needed to get things done and organized, while also having the necessary means to contact staff if necessary for faction related activities. I am in the best position to contact staff in order to not have the campaign stall because of a problem in the faction.

I am in the best position to act as a leader for Prussia, a faction which has quite frankly been my favorite since I started sweating on here as a faggy rper all those years ago, and bring in people who will share my enthusiasm and create for them a way of play that will make them have fun and engross themselves. Also if I'm going to be honest, it is time for me to put my cap and cane up and retire slowly from the nwrp scene as a regular as I continue to try and make time for it even though my regular life is getting fuller and fuller with home hunting, longterm relationships and the continually approaching end of my university. Therefore this will probably be my last stint as a regular player in nwrp and I wish for it to end the way I want it; fighting at the top and leading the best way I know how.

Hopefully it will end up well, if it not then atleast we'll make it fun.

• Dab 1
  • Interesting 5

Chinese_Propaganda

NRP Username: Chinese 

Steam: (link to your profile): https://steamcommunity.com/id/Chinese_Propaganda/

Preferred Role: (Leader/Second in Command/General) (either)

Why you'd like to lead: I have been involved with leadership in the past campaigns, in the first I was a general for the CC during the first two battles and leader of the CF in the second (although not for the whole thing I left it in good hands and didn't suddenly bail unlike another leader in that same campaign). I would like to continue this streak and help out with the management and on field leading of the Austrians. 

• Dab 1
  • Interesting 3

NRP Username: Aizen

Steam:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198806682732/

Preffered Faction: Prussia

Preffered Role:General

Hi ! I would like to lead foot guards battalion, and gain more experience in leading and cooperating with other lads. I've played in the last 4 weeks of the second campaign and got interested in this kind of playing. I'm very cautious,flexible and cooperative.Also a big history nerd, and read a lot of books from this era, and also I've read Sun Tzu so I should have some tactics knowledge.

• Dab 1
  • Interesting 1

NRP Username: Bush_Did_711

Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198079534709/

Why you'd like to lead:

I am a tactical mastermind, and a top class strategist.I have already led many regiments of renown before, securing astonishing victories and bold feats of gallantry and valor. I shall once again destroy my many enemies, and achieve total victory.

• Interesting 4

NRP Username: wootz

Steam: wootz

Preferred Role: Guerrilla leader.

Why you'd like to lead: wootz JAJAJAJAJAJAJA LAS GUERRILLAS SI SI JAJA

:RajoyHappy3:

• Dab 2

Guest Skeeprr

NRP Username: Skeepr

Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198114229688/

Why you'd like to lead: I am a very capable leader and I do not waver in the face of adversity. My strategic capability would make me a strong asset to any army. However, my aggressive strategies can lead to large casualties, but can also lead to a win in a situation that would otherwise be impossible.