[Denied] Admin Application - TheLastItalian

• Name
    Gerfreiter_Muss
  • Steam
    TheLastItalian
  • GUID
  • Hours In-game
  • Previous Experience
    I've played on BBG, Jailbreak (and the reformed one), Miniseige, and Kaiser roleplay a couple of times but not really, and tropical paradise and tropical hell
  • Vouches
    The Docteur, Bmert, Wilhelm, Brendan, Isaac and possibly more after they see my application
  • Reason(s)
    Dear Admins and other players of NRP,

I personally feel obligated to serve the server once more in a more practical role, I have been here for a while, maybe not as long as some other current or past admins who like to flash around their 4-more years of service, but enough to where I am passionate about this server. The community is superb, they are many good people who may step out of line at times, but I want to be the admin who interacts with all and is close and understanding with the players, even if they have made bad decisions, I want to help them, not turn them away (although other serious actions will have repercussions). And Dio, I know you are probably going to decline this, but I just want you to know that I also have appreciated your efforts in keeping NRP up and running, so even if you do decline this, you will always have my utmost respect. I also wholeheartedly apologize for the previous actions that I committed that got me removed from the server beforehand, I also promise I will not let others make the same mistake that I did, I acted rather idiotic so I hope you and any others who view this application can forgive me for the reckless and arrogant actions that I commented on this server. I will diligently act on any requests that my superior admins make, and I will abide with anything you ask of me, I am your obedient and wholehearted servant. HAIL NAPOLEONIC ROLEPLAY!

Signed gratefully, Corporal Muss
  • Roleplays
    Linebattle, Cowboy/western (although It's more with like pistols only in my opinion), battle RP (my favorite because I'm a nerd in regards to massive battles, especially the campaign, which I would like to applause the developers for their efforts in making the NRP experience superlative). Assassination, basically where you try to topple the enemy general while rushing as partisans and killing his guards in a massive assault (like the French revolution map, which is pretty cool). Double assassination (phew, haven't seen that in a long time) is basically where you try to "throw" out more than 1 general, and whoever kills the other generals first wins, or if everybody dies. Then there's Cav versus Cav which is pretty epic, where both teams have mass amounts of Cav that basically go head to head. And there's, of course, Cav vs inf which is basically where partisans use pikes against onrushing Cav, whoever is still standing wins, it's pretty fun but you can get cut down really quickly if you spread out. And then there are both teams just have pikes and fighting until someone else is left standing.
  • Etiquette and Server Rules
    Don't team hit, or teamkill, always follow your officer unless admins specify otherwise, even if it's a specific RP (yes, I deeply apologize for my previous actions in doing such with my stupid regiment, but I have no one else to blame but myself. Don't sit around until the round is over or if you think you are going to be away from your keyboard, committing Seppuku is the best way to go. Don't waste build points, help your team out, because if you're a sapper, you have a lot of overlooked power, you contribute to the defense the most because you create the defense. Don't press down on the f button perpetually or that might be a kick or perm ban. Don't mess around with arty, they're helping you for Pete's sakes, let them do the lords work. Don't Rambo and go off by yourself (even if it's a group of people). Don't kill people who are surrendering, you can if they aren't unarmed though, so if they have a saber briquet it's still viable to kill them. Don't bully a player, he's just trying to enjoy the game, we're a peaceful and happy community, bullying in-game or in discord will not be tolerated. Don't abuse your admin powers, like a ben parker once said, "with great power, comes great responsibility". Don't mess around with admin chat, that will also not be tolerated. Don't spam in any chats altogether. Most of all, be nice to others, we're a friendly community, and that is one of the sole reasons why we have lasted so long because we are player-friendly. Don't make verbal or any other types of threats, we will track you down and make you feel the repercussions of your mistake. Try to put people in the game if they joined right when the round started, revive them, they want to play and experience NRP like anybody else, they deserve this. Don't use any bad language in chat (I'm going to have to say though that rule has not applied for a while, due to the large tendency of profanity and racial slurs within the server, I think we should crack down on that). Beacon officers and the last guys standing ( I love the beacon bit because it makes it more intense in the sense, and I'm talking about you sneaky panda, you're a god at NRP melee.) Overall, just be a nice person and we'll get along fine, and don't go crazy, as long as you follow these rules you'll continue to experience NRP like you should experience it, with a big smile and epic gaming moments!

App looks a little sloppy and flashy... But otherwise, I think Muss has learned his lesson. Watch him carefully for a while as a TA, then set him free. But for now, he's got my vouch.

Well i think you learned your lesson , i advise you to be more careful in the next time , /vouch 

Denied.

I told you I wouldn't even consider accepting you for a long time, mainly because you were recently banned. Also you didn't log in as admin once the first time you were admin, despite playing on the server multiple times.