joeriig

[Accepted] Admin Application - Joeriig

Info:

Name: Joeriig 

GUID: 1417987

Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198037824128

Hours in-game: 1682

Previous Admin Experience:

I helped develop both campaign 1.0 as well as campaign 2.0. I made maps, announcements, made in-game map screenshots, was admin and was HA during the first campaign.

Vouches:

@Wilhelm_II@Gay_ningaja @Predator  @WaterPolo @diomedes @Ethelad @Greybeard @Wiggles @Darling

Reason(s):  

Although I stopped being an admin, I never really stopped helping the NRP server. I feel that its easier to plan the events etc when I am actually part of the admin team. This way I can help out as well as hop on during the low-pop hours. Don't expect much more activity from me but I will always try to help out! 

Etiquette and Server Rules: 

Don't teamhit/teamkill, don't delay the round, don't waste BP's, don't spam chat, don't troll arty, don't kick players (of ledges), Don't Rambo, (in some cases) Don't kill surrenders, Don't continuously personally attack other players/admins/officers, Don't pick on one player with a large group, Don't abuse Admin tools/panel, Don't abuse external admin chat, Don't spam internal admin chat, explain admin actions before you do them, be friendly to the players on the server, don't threaten players in an abusive manner, try to revive players when the round has just started and they havent spawned yet, don't use any racist/abusive/curse words in purple admin chat, beacon the last player(s) in a long match and be nice  

RP's:

Low pop Battle RP (1;1) [Dont delay, teamhit and troll] - last man standing
Battle RP (1;1 Officer beacons) [Dont delay, teamhit, troll, waste BP, Rambo] - last man standing
Cowboy/western RP (1;1 pick small map, set officers to 100% or enforce officers (not necessary)) {Crouch all players, delete all weapons, Add pistols as well as pistol carts or refill ammo, decrouch players} [Dont delay, teamhit and troll] - last man standing
Assassination RP (1;4, pick ass map, enforce partizani for russia, switch general between maps) [Dont delay, teamhit and troll] - Gen dies, round over russ wins. Gen reaches russ spawn, round over gen wins.
Double Assassination RP (1;1, pick (double) ass map, enable (1-3) gens per side, switch general between maps (beacon gens optional)) [Dont delay, teamhit and troll] no gens left, other team wins.
Cav vs Cav RP (1;1, pick large open map, force cav and 100% cav, halt players at spawn and let them do a speech (optional) have them walk, trot, run and finally march and draw sabers upon closing in on eachother (optional)) [Dont delay, teamhit and troll] - last man standing
Cav vs Cav RP (x;1 - start with 1;2, pick large open map, force cav on team 1 and 100% cav, force partizani/militia on team 2. halt players at spawn and let them do a speech/formation (optional) have them walk, trot, run and finally march and draw sabers upon closing in on eachother (optional)) [Dont delay, teamhit and troll] - last man standing
Pike RP (1;1, pick bridge/ambush/small map {Crouch all players, delete all weapons, Add pikes, decrouch players} [Dont delay, teamhit and troll] - last man standing (optional pike formation)

It has been a few months so pls forgive any errors in the RP's.