Broke

[Accepted] Admin Application - Broke

Name: Broke

GUID: 628999

Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/ExecutiveDax/

Hours in-game: 371

Previous Admin Experience: I've never adminned a Warband server before, but I've been an admin on plenty of servers for other games, including Arma 3 Altis Life, Conan Exiles, Ark, Reign Of Kings, and a text-based MMORPG (MUD/MUSH)

Vouches: Waterpolo, Greybeard, Wilhelm

Reason(s): I've spent quite a bit of time on this server for the Campaign and in the discord chat. I enjoy the community and get along with everyone well. I think I'd make a good admin because I enjoy spectating as much as I do actually playing the game

Etiquette and Server Rules:

English only
No spam
Proper sentence structure
Follow roleplay rules
No ramboing
No surrender-killing
No team hitting
No delaying
no bp/tnt spam
no hacking
no trolling
no impersonating admins

Roleplays: 

Battle: Random nations, Infantry follows officer/cav follows general, firing line to kill surrenders (on admin/officer command)

Assassination: Random vs Russia. Protect the general. All russians are partizani assassins. Cavalry deactivated. Balance in favor of Russia

Hostage: Random vs Random, hostage imprisoned by defenders must be rescued by attackers, defenders win if hostage dies during escape

Bastille: France vs Russia; french infantry vs Russian partizani. Balance favors russia.

Line battle: Random vs Random. Infantry follows officers. Only light infantry/skirmisher can crouch. Only fire while in formation.

Town: Russia vs Random. Maintain control of village; Partizani do commoner work with tools until alloted time passes. Other nation is guards; must maintain order.

War & peace: Random vs Random, battle game mode. Generals handpicked by admins. Officers follow generals orders. War only declared by generals.

Infantry Vs Cavalry: Random vs Random; Forced infantry or cavalry. Infantry form square, cavalry charge on admin command

Cavalry vs Cavalry: Random vs Random (No UK). Forced cavalry; line up and charge on command.

Capture the church: Random vs Random. Defenders stop attackers from reaching church bells. Defenders may not pass bridge.

Russian revolution: Russia vs Russia (Imperials vs communists); communist must go partizani. European city; in favor of communists.

Storm the palace: Random vs Russia. Defenders hold gorund, attackers kill every enemy. balance for russia.

Stalingrad: Russia vs Prussia; landshut (night) Melee only every third round

Volley: Random vs Random; forced infantry. officers picked by admins. Walk in formation, follow admin commands.

Trench: France vs Prussia; german village (morning).

Western: Random vs Random; forced officer, spanish farm (day)

Ambush: Random vs Random; team 1 tries to reach destination. Team 2 ambushes them. Team 1 cannot attack until after team 2 does. First team must get 5 people to destination

Naval: Arabian Harbour (night) if > 100 players, Naval battle (day) if <100; ship crew forced; no steering before admin command

good application
Actively plays on the server during events as he is the faction leader of CF
also plays on it during the weekdays.
haven't seen him break a rule on the server, and normally seems pretty fair in the discord

Broke could be a good addition to the team.
vouch

Hi Broke! Thanks for applying! I can't say I've ever seen you around before.

Unfortunately, this is going to be a devouch from me. I'm unsure about your personality. Your application was good, but I'm unsure as to how active you'd be when we actually need activity, and also how you'd actually be as an admin. If you're unsuccessful this time, and happen to make a new application, there's a high chance I'd vouch on this one.

After being shown the FAX and LOGIK, I have instead decided to rescind my comments about activity. It would be good for us to have an admin active during NA hours, so it's a VOUCH from me

Edited by Prince Florian

9 hours ago, Prince Florian said:

Hi Broke! Thanks for applying! I can't say I've ever seen you around before.

Unfortunately, this is going to be a devouch from me. I'm unsure about your personality. Your application was good, but I'm unsure as to how active you'd be when we actually need activity, and also how you'd actually be as an admin. If you're unsuccessful this time, and happen to make a new application, there's a high chance I'd vouch on this one.

Inactive but a Trial Admin that was inactive for 2 months. 

image.png.c8d6ff0f4ce31fbedfc117267b0dc3b0.png

REKT DAB DAB :PepeCry:

ℑ 𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔰𝔢𝔢𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔫 𝔣𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔑ℜ𝔓, 𝔡𝔢𝔣𝔢𝔫𝔡 𝔦𝔱'𝔰 𝔥𝔬𝔫𝔬𝔯 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔟𝔩𝔢𝔢𝔡 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔐𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔇𝔦𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔡𝔢𝔰.
ℑ 𝔰𝔞𝔶 /𝔙𝔬𝔲𝔠𝔥

And in case you couldn't read that
/Vouch

Accepted.

You are very active within the community (mainly discord) and seem mature and sensible enough to represent it. Being accepted as a Trial Admin means you are expected to be active in-game.