Frankie

[Denied] Admin Application - Frankie

Name: Frankie

GUID:1351828

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Disiux

Hours in-game: 1341

Previous Admin Experience: NRP,Sword GF.

Vouches:All the admins i knew are gone.RIP

Reason(s): An oldmin bored.To be honest i never really know when i got removed,i just started being inactive,being busy with regimental stuff.But now since my regiment is dead and i rarely attend any events,i WOULD (not saying that i will be active,but i may be around when an admin is needed) be able to lose some time on the server.What i really want is to help when there are events or when the server is full and an admin needs help.I saw the announcement that says you need admins for events and thats where i want to help.I wont spend to much admining the server everyday,but i will be happy to help you with the events.If you can have me as an event admin and when the server is full,then i will gladly help,but i cant promise i will be there  when the server is low on players as sometiems i will not be online at that time.

Etiquette and Server Rules: 

-Follow the current RP rules.

-Do not rambo.Always follow your officer(Beacon).

-Do not troll.

-Do not waste BPs(spam tnt,planks,etc.)

-Do not spam the chat.

-Do not kill surrendered players.Wait for an admin to give out the order.

-Do not TK\TH.

Roleplays: 

Oh boy here comes the hard part.(Gonna be honest i forgot most of them)

-Battle RP:Follow your officer\general,do not rambo.

-Line Battle RP:Follow your officer,form a line before shooting,dont shoot without his order,do not rambo.

-Cav vs Cav RP-Both teams are formed of cav,they form a line at spawn(Map is waterloo if that still exists)and they charge when the admin says so.

-Cav vs Inf RP-One team cav,one inf.The cav doenst charge until the admin says so and forms up at spawn while the inf makes a square at spawn(Again,map Waterloo)

-Siege RP-One team defends,one team attacks.If you attack you must capture the flag,if you defend you must wait until the timer reaches 0:00.(Not so sure about this RP)

-Trench RP-Both get in their trenches and wait for the game to go live.(Again i cant remember properly this one was added when i started being inactive)

-Volley RP-Both teams make a line at the spawn(Usually played this on the ice map with the river,forgot the name).The admin tells them when to move,fire,charge.

-Naval RP-Both teams get on ships and fight eachother.(Really i did this like once or twice and was fun but also forgot many things)

-Trump RP-One team full of sappers,other partizani.The sappers get 5 minutes to build a wall,then the partizani will charge.(Lmao i remember doing it,not really sure)

Posted (edited)

Your reasons for wanting to rejoin seem a little too vague for me. I'm not sure whether or not you'll actually help out the server or just become another no-show admin. However, despite your rp list and previous experiences being very enticing I can't make a decision as of right now to vouch or not.

Edited by The Guy

almost the worst app i've ever seen (even my joke one was better) and no motivation at all shown to admin outside events/recent knowledge of NRP its going to be a strong

/DEVOUCH

from me.

Posted (edited)

Hello, thanks for applying. I'm sure you remember me, since I've been on the team since 2014.

I have to say, the first flaw of this application was saying this.

13 hours ago, Frankie said:

not saying that i will be active,

being an Oldmin makes your chances of being accepted a little greater, but not by much. Your Knowledge of our Roleplays seems to be lacking.

-Line Battle RP:Follow your officer,form a line before shooting,dont shoot without his order,do not rambo.

This is incorrect. This is a Public server, and not a regimental event server.  Players are allowed to shoot, without Officer orders.

(Gonna be honest i forgot most of them)

Forgetting is fine, but you need to be able to prove to us you're willing to learn them. We have every NRP RP& RP Rule listed on our Steam group. The Steam group is public and has enough information on it for anyone to make a perfect application. Being an Oldmin you should have known this and used it as a resource to improve your app.

What i really want is to help when there are events or when the server is full 

Trust me.. this is what every Admin would prefer, but that's not how it works. That attitude is counter-productive to the community we've built and has no place on the Admin team.

This is going to be a Devouch from me

Edited by WaterPolo

Posted (edited)

Well thank you for all the replies.For the ones who actually read the reason section,my intentions were pretty clear that i want to be an event admin.I would gladly admin the server when theres low population.I didnt mention this quite directly so it was hard to deduce what i mean but i wont have time during the week to play,only after @6pm GMT and not for long.So i will reformulate, i applied to help with the events because firstly i saw the announcement by @WaterPolo,"We're looking for new and old Admins alike to help us with our campaigns. Every weekend we have about 170-200 players during the special events we do now adays. Come join us at www.discord.me/nwrp if you haven't already!".The said announcement was posted 31 DEC 2018.Thats why i thought i will be helpful,since you stated that you need help with campaigns.The application was posted more as a filler.And now you tell me,9-10 days later that you dont need any more admins for events?.And secondly,i applied because since i dont play that much with regiments,i have time to attend these campaigns,and i will say this again,i wont have time to come when the server needs admin to bring players.It makes most of your replies off the subject since i applied for one thing and you say im not fit for something else.And @DukeOfWellington,now after i informed myself on what kind of person you are,im really "motivated" to apply next week with such a good application so i get accepted and after i get on the team,my dreams of being muted and abused by you will become reality.Believe me after seeing how power hungry you are and how you talk with that air of superiority to all players that apply,believe me diomedes is doing me a service to reject this app.Again,you werent smart enough to realise that this app was more of a filler,but i bet you didnt even read the reason and jumped directly at RPs and Rules.And you are right,you are above me,but so are the other admins that replied,but they actually took their time to read and give good arguments back.You just try to glorify yourself,"even my joke app was better".Yeah Dukey you are such a great person and NRP will die if you leave.I dedicated enough time to you,time you dont deserve.Anyways,i wish you all good luck and good events,i really want to see this server do well.Now knowing that you dont need admins for campaigns,this will get rejected,so again i thank you for your time!

Edited by Frankie

<Spends time talking about superiority 

< doesn't bother himself to edit the app after other admins gave relevant criticism. I won't bother trying to criticize something if you won't change anything and I made a right assumption in the first text i wrote and you just proved it @Frankie

Secondly you said you wanted to be a "event admin" and which i noted and replied with the statement  "we dont need event admins" .

"want to see the server do well" - Doesn't play on nrp at all almost - doesn't bother himself to make his app atleast half decent so he has a shot at helping out - do you see the irony?

@DukeOfWellington.Here we go again.I already explained everything in that reply,i made everything clear.I made the mistake of tagging you in the second half of that reply.I actually think now that you dont read,only the part concering you.So here i will put it shortly .I made this application as a FILLER and explained in the previous reply that i cant play on the server when theres low pop as im in a busy school year.I will be available at @6 pm GMT and not for long.It seems that the app is everything to you,thats the only "proof" that youve got that you are a serious admin.But again an app can be faked,and i am not saying that you faked yours,but theres no point in me doing a good app for something i will never do.(I bet you are too slow to get it so i will explain,if i want to become an event admin i dont need to know all the RPs,i know some of them if theres a dire need for an admin on the server,and besides that looking on the steam group to learn while admining is not forbidden).And once again i say,you are a slow mind dude.How in the hell i can help the server if i make a good app.Ok take it that way and i know all the RPs perfectly.And?I already mentioned in this and the other reply that i cant come since im busy with school,but no I KNOW THE RPS SO NOW IM REALLY HELPING OUT THE SERVER.Tell me,when i can apply this knowledege of RPs when i cant even come to play during the day.You gave really weak arguments that i actually explained in the previous reply,but there you have it Dukey,an entire reply just for you.And if i dont play on the server(because i dont have T I M E) doesnt mean that i dont care about it.But thats your narrow mind thinking.Actually take your time to read,i made everything clear,even for the lowest of the minds now.

2 hours ago, DukeOfWellington said:

<Spends time talking about superiority 

< doesn't bother himself to edit the app after other admins gave relevant criticism. I won't bother trying to criticize something if you won't change anything and I made a right assumption in the first text i wrote and you just proved it @Frankie

Secondly you said you wanted to be a "event admin" and which i noted and replied with the statement  "we dont need event admins" .

"want to see the server do well" - Doesn't play on nrp at all almost - doesn't bother himself to make his app atleast half decent so he has a shot at helping out - do you see the irony?

< Sorry, forums don't have green text. :PepeSad:

Past admin from 2016. Worse application than back then, but you had no complaints during that period as far as I remember.

@Frankie is honest about wanting to help out when server is full, but not hyped for helping boost during odd hours. Unfortunately, that's the situation for most admins and I wouldn't blame them. The status of the NW DLC after 8 years and M&B after 10 years is nothing we can influence, with the exception of spamming the steam group telling players to join our server to overcome simple, automated servers like the siege and bot servers, thus also gain their players. However, the help might be unwarranted as the admin team is not suffering from malnutrition, and at least a few admins are available during the campaign battles as one of few times they're actually online. Some lead the regiments and there's at least one designated campaign admin. Join the conversation on our discord if you want to help with developing more or other kinds of events, which is another way to contribute.

TL;DR: It's not bad with more admins. You should however chill out. You application seemed a bit opportunistic, without implying you're just applying to reserve a slot during peak time, but you can probably realize where people are coming from. It'd of course be further appreciated if you wanted to contribute with more events and/or further participate in the event development on the discord.

@Frankie I apology if you felt misleaded by my post on the old 59th Admin group. I’m sure if you just came at this application a better way you probably would’ve got accepted. But no one wants to accept someone who literally says “I will only admin when the server is full”

Yes we need help with events

Yes we need help admining the server

But no, we don’t want to accept someone who tells us they only want to help us during the time the server is most enjoyable (when it’s full)

@Frankie Once again i made an assumption that seems relatively logical, someone who won't sacrifice time to make a decent app, why would they do so for NRP is the question it made me think? I didn't know you had little time to spend.

Secondly, since i don't really know, yes the app is all i have to base myself on when thinking whether to vouch or devouch 

Thirdly, you're a ex admin, i took that knowing rps was something that you should know, and applying to be a event admin or normal admin doesn't exist - they're just made up terms, do you see "event admin application" on the top of this page? Admins should be open to both.

And as i said we don't need event admins, since we have many but not many regular day admins please read what I said earlier about this so I don't have to repeat myself. 

And another question which i now ask myself, how can you not have the time to spend a couple dozen minutes admining nrp if you have so much time to write these lovely in-depth replies?

And don't take criticism from people as insults , they are meant to motivate you to improve your app and knowledge of rps , nrp etc

Denied.

I am sorry for the awful conduct of some of the admins in this thread. Your app does make you come across as more of what we don't need as admins, that being admins who only show up when they're not really needed. I would be more open to accepting you if the app didn't make this attitude clear. I would happily reconsider if you made another app at a later date since former admins with good experience and no marks against their name are usually welcome back with much gratitude. You can reapply in a week if you're still interested. I must reiterate my apologies for the conduct of some admins here and hope they haven't turned you away from reapplying or even the community as a whole.