• Steam
    https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198064441954/
  • GUID
  • Hours In-game
  • Previous Experience
    Been admin for half a year
  • Vouches
  • Reason(s)
    Want to get back into admining because of no life.
  • Roleplays
    Battle,Assasination, cav v cav, cav v inf. (probably a bit rusty).
  • Etiquette and Server Rules
    Always follow the rules for the current roleplay on the server.
    No surrender-killing. You should always wait for admin/officers command before killing a prisoner. You may only kill prisoners if they still have weapons on them.
    No ramboing. You should always follow a regiment unless you're an artillerist. Sappers and naval troops should still follow officers or artillerists.
    No deviating from or circumventing the Player Rules for Playing.
    Admins must still follow the Player Rules for Playing.
    Admins may not spawn tools such as admin weapons or admin horses.
    Admins may teleport stuck players if it's possible, the player will get slain if not.
    Post in the admin group on Steam when the server requires another admin.

Haven't seen you on much (maybe I just didn't notice) on server or discord, otherwise a very mediocre app given that you have half a year's admin experience, brush up on your roleplays section and you might get my vouch but atm this just isn't enough for me. - no devouch or vouch

FANFARE PLEASE - KING OF TAs COMING THROUGH

this application is atrocious but there are people who've done worse than you on this admin team who're still here (i'm looking at kenway and brendan in particular, but there are others too) so you can get a valuable vouch from the only TA with a valuable opinion.

of my own volition, and definitely not anybody's advice, i will vouch but only if you apologise to sneakypanda, even though i don't really like sneaky because sneaky is irrationally mean to me and won't tell me why