El_Presidente

Community Staff Complaint

NRP Username: El Presidente
GUID: 60248
Are you reporting  player or an admin: Head of Community Staff
Who are you reporting: Alfie Solomon (Duke)
Date and time: The Last Few Months
Reason:

There are many, many transgressions to list here. I will to my best to split them up into sections

1. Previous complaint by Waterpolo where Duke claims NRP will die without him, and even tries to close a report against him. Don't pull the 'but that complaint was resolved' card this is about establishing the character of the person in control of the community staff here https://nwrp.eu/topic/597-community-staff-complaint/
  2. Previously Florian and Wilhelm threatening to quit over Dukes behaviour (Florian did), I'm light on the specifics of that particular case, but I won't have this seen as a 'presidente just angry for no reason' case 
  3. A month or two ago I was kicked from the community staff because I gave myself HoCS tag in discord to see if you could type when muted with it. This might seem trivial to you. But Duke tried to justify this as 'but if you can self assign the tag you could coup me!'.  There was a large debate involing Dio, Ewok and others over this where pressure was piled onto him. Ewok had to reorganise the discord just to accommodate his special needs. If you find that a convincing argument and don't suspect ulterior motives then you need to open your eyes. When arguing in the CC channel about this today he blatantly told lies about this, his apparent reason was I 'jepordise' the community. Should someone who lies through their teeth be head of the community staff? 
  4. Kicked from the community staff again without being told. When I challenge him about this he puts in the staff announcements the following announcement 
    https://gyazo.com/fc53c255def5009e9e8b30579eba0ca7 at least several hours, possibly a day or more, after he actually removed me and AFTER I'd challenged him, so he then posted that in an obvious attempt at defamation because he had no reason before. Diomedes knew about this way before and was surprised he didn't even tell me. Should someone who is clearly power tripping as in point 1. be HoCS?
  5. Intentional campaign neglect. In one of the battles where the GR crossed into the CF homeland he gave the CF biased maps knowing it shouldn't be biased because I remember challenging him on it. I can't provide evidence on this but he knows it happened, and I know it happened. He won't admit it though. He also lied to me about the order of maps in the GRs last stand. I've only wanted to play fair the entire campaign. 
  6. Accused of things I haven't done. Quite some time ago I was accused of deleting peoples messages for no reason when I asked who's messages did I delete? This was the response: https://gyazo.com/f3f2ec7600386791c30347e1aacf0613

I didn't advocate his removal when he fought with Wilhelm, Florian, Waterpolo or even myself the first time. But now i see the truths here. His latest action and the final straw for me are covered in point (4) and why I absolutely believe some form of action needs to be taken against him. Seriously look at the facts and consider the character and integrity of Duke. Given I've already PROVED BEYOND DOUBT he's lied any reply he makes to this thread I encourage you to view very cynically. He's already threatened to quit multiple times, maybe it'll happen again to garner more sympathy?

Regardless, these are but some of the transgressions I have with him and as such I do not think he is fit to be HoCS at all. To people who say he does a 'good job' need I give you the following history lesson:

91st_James_Stewart was the colonel of the best  regiment this games ever seen. It was large, had many members and an efficient and detailed bureaucracy, he was a brilliant Colonel. Yet, he also treated everyone like shit and stole £1000 of his regiments money, of course, you all know him as Tavington. Conclusion? Simply doing the work doesn't make you fit for the role. 

This is no longer 'misunderstandings' and 'neglect'. This is personal vendetta and malicious intent.

I'm going to give my own personal opinion on this, seeing as I lead the First Crusade against Duke. 

I'll say it now: I think that in the very least, Duke should face a review in front of all the staff where we are able to decide on his future

Why do I say this?
There has been controversy surrounding Duke right from the word 'go'. His promotion was rather shady, and following that, there were times when he got too big for his boots, and occasions where he presumed to tell the Venerable One, Diomedes, how he should be running the server and which admins he should purge. 

I also have concerns that Duke has taken some unnecessary steps in carrying out his job, which to me paints him as a somewhat power hungry character. For example, him deciding to take control of the second campaign by himself. He also sometimes tries to micromanage things that just aren't his job involving admins, often trying to reprimand admins where that's not his job. The final nail in the coffin that confirms this for me is this ridiculous "Trial Community Staff" role. It's an unnecessary extension of an already unnecessarily bureaucratic system that serves no purpose - as a "TCS" I've had no training at all and all the responsibilities of a regular CS. Quite frankly I view this as an attempt to degrade me, and it ties in rather well with Pres' idea of a "personal vendetta". I see no purpose for this other than to fuel a personal vendetta, however up until this point I've not spoken up because quite frankly it hasn't been an issue; I only think it should come to light as an issue now that it will affect a fairly important decision on the server. 

As 'Head of Community Staff' he seems to have trouble in setting a good example for how the community staff, and the community at large, should act on the server. He is often at the centre of drama when the appropriate course of action is to simply not fuel it and thus avoid toxicity. He fails to do this . His previous history of muting for silly reasons, deleting messages etc is also rather worrying.
Example: I had the idea of making the sports channel. In keeping with my own autistic brand of humour, I stressed this point in the sports channel - that this channel was MY idea, so I was "the king" or something. Harmless joke, no?
Duke then proceeds to delete that message, so I sent it again. I believe he deleted it and I re-sent something similar about 3 times. It was an absolutely unnecessary abuse of power that suggests I had in some way hurt his ego. 

There is also the earlier controversy of him allowing his community staff to also mute people for stupid reasons. This issue is of course resolved by now, but given Duke's recent actions in the sports channel, I believe there is still the potential for Duke at least to start this again on a wider scale. 

On top of his inability to avoid drama, he also has had a history of "sperging out" in DMs. I will withhold any further comment for now simply because I have no evidence of him doing this recently - but I have lots of evidence of him doing this back before I left the server for a while. It was some koba-tier behaviour, not HoCS behaviour.

One of my biggest gripes with the staff of NRP in general is the absolutely unnecessary bureaucracy. This isn't a complaint against Duke per se, but I really do not understand why we even need a "Head of Community Staff". Why Diomedes can't do this job is beyond me. HoCS just appears to me as a rank so someone can feed their ego and feel powerful, but I digress and this isn't an issue that has to be addressed right now. 

Another complaint about Duke is how he seems to act with some sort of impunity because he seems to believe he is more important to the server than he really is. When confronted, he often likes to remind us about how he's "worked hard" on the campaign and just in general how he seems to believe that without him, NRP would've gone to shit. On top of this, he seems to have a heavy workload that he has shown us time and time again that he has trouble managing. 

I might add on top of this that I have heard Wilhelm ran the campaign highly efficiently when it fell to him, and he hasn't complained about it like Duke has. To me this suggests that Duke is making excuses that in reality do not hold up. 

Anyway, my reason in giving my opinion on this is because I believe it is valuable for others to make their decision on what is to be done. I don't harbour any personal resentment towards Duke but I believe what I've said has relevance. I may be updating this as I think of more to add. 

I believe that given all of the controversy, it is time for a review of Duke's position in the very least. This sustained drama is no good for anybody.

Edited by Prince Florian

2 minutes ago, Prince Florian said:

The final nail in the coffin that confirms this for me is this ridiculous "Trial Community Staff" role. It's an unnecessary extension of an already unnecessarily bureaucratic system that serves no purpose - as a "TCS" I've had no training at all and all the responsibilities of a regular CS. Quite frankly I view this as an attempt to degrade me, and it ties in rather well with Pres' idea of a "personal vendetta". I see no purpose for this other than to fuel a personal vendetta, however up until this point I've not spoken up because quite frankly it hasn't been an issue; I only think it should come to light as an issue now that it will affect a fairly important decision on the server. 

inb4 he realises I backed this idea very hard so that I could bully him.

4 minutes ago, Prince Florian said:

There is also the earlier controversy of him allowing his community staff to also mute people for stupid reasons.

muting people for flooding the lobby with dozens of bot commands isn't stupid reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

-------------------

Other than that I won't comment on this, I don't like drama.

Just now, Ethelad said:

inb4 he realises I backed this idea very hard so that I could bully him.

muting people for flooding the lobby with dozens of bot commands isn't stupid reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

-------------------

Other than that I won't comment on this, I don't like drama.

r*tard, it wasn't about muting people for bot commands, it was just unnecessary muting in general

Listen here pal, I've got a pet golden eagle who has a huge appetite for parrots, so you'd better watch it.

To simply bat away something said by Florian in regards to Bureucracy:

Spoiler

It'd be nice is everyone could just work away and do stuff and have everything work with the good ideas being followed and the bad ones being tossed out, but it doesn't.
NRP has basically 0 bureaucracy. The closest you could get to it is unban requests, these complaints and admin applications.

Ranks and the like are quite simply a necessary label given to the already VERY loose way in which the admin team is run. There are no schedules, there are no real requirements other than not breaking rules and everything ebbs and many individual members of staff have wildly different duties which come and go.
The job of the HoCS is to steer the Community Staff and act as an ultimate authority within them. Hierarchy is less a system of control but rather a safety net to prevent just anyone from swinging in and fucking everything against a wall.

As to why Diomedes can't do the job, the entire point of the Community Staff is to do Community-related work so that the HA and Server Staff don't have to.
When I created the original team the entire point was to lessen the work done by server staff to help prevent burnouts. There can of course be admins who are a member of both teams, but the simple fact of the matter is that a community as big as NRP with as many moving parts as it has needs people dedicated to off-server stuff which is what the Comstaff (are supposed to) do.

If you want to argue whether the Comstaff still serve the purpose they're intended for, that's another issue. As for the case of the """bureaucracy""" within NRP, it's barely fucking there and where it is there it's a force for good.

I have made the argument many times in favour of retaining the minimal amount of bureaucracy that NRP has, and will always continue to do so. However as you said, this is not the thread to debate this so if you wish to continue to do so feel free to make another thread or just bring it up to me/in discord/whatever ;^)

As for "Trial Community Staff" I usually limited the team to HoCS, Senior CS and CS but that could be swapped out for Trial since the "Trial Admin" rank for NRP has always been important and hugely beneficial to the process. I can't say whether or not the role was created specifically to make you look like a little useless babby, but I don't think the role itself is a bad idea. However the timing does suggest that it doubled as a good idea and a way to lash out at you.

In regards to mountain of complaints ITT, there is evidence for them and likely Duke will defend himself-as any member of staff should-if he so wishes.
I have noticed a lot of seemingly pointless mutes or some over-zealous application of NRP Discord Rules/Guidelines, aka forcefully applying rules when no harm is really being done.
Changes or edits to rules have also happened which I don't necessarily agree with, but again the Community Staff are the ones supposed to handle this stuff-just pointing out that I don't know if the direction they're moving in is the right one.

I personally Duke has done and could still do a good job as HoCS but also believe that an serious review and dedication to change/the future is probably required to stop this exact same thread happening a month from now.

Also please stop bumping the thread with shitty few-word replies, it does little other than suggest that those posting them aren't really fussed on the results of the thread.

As an admin, I feel that it is my duty to weigh in on the issue at least a little bit. I have not interacted with Duke very much in my time as admin here, but when I have I have noticed nothing wrong with him. However, I can vouch for Pres' claim that he was screwing with the campaign maps; he told us which maps would probably be used in CC chat and used maps... other than those few listed. Otherwise, I am happily allowing myself to remain neutral on the topic; Ethelad is right, drama is bad.

Alright well to put this easter rising to bed:

We can have a community staff without stupid ranks. Especially when ranks are designed with the implicit purpose of degrading those holding them. 

Does Dio really not have time to look at community staff applications? I think you've misunderstood what I said. I'm not saying get rid of community staff, I'm saying let Dio be the head. CS already seem to be pretty self-governing - we get our job done with minimal input from the HoCS.

There are so many unnecessary ranks on this server, like XA and TCS. They serve no purpose that could not be fulfilled by another rank. Your point that the structure is very loose is precisely why we don't need such an OTT system. If it were the military then I could understand the need - but there really is no need to have some guy able to pull rank on you when you both do the exact same job.

Can you explain to me why I need to be a TCS when I do the exact same job as the rest of the CS and receive no training? It's just a way for someone to make his dick feel bigger. If the server was getting 200 players every night and the discord was absolutely buzzing with new faces then I could understand the need for a rank like XA, but right now even that has no purpose that the SAs cant deal with.

This hierarchy very much has been a system of control. I think Diomedes has been very good in relaxing it in a sensible way. For CS, Ewok has wrapped the role in so much safety netting that we couldn't fuck up if we tried. 

As for your final comment, I honestly don't care about the outcome of this. I'm just incredibly bored and trying to help out the people that do care. I think people in general are way too serious around here and all it does is breed drama.

Edited by Prince Florian

-You not being trained as a Trial Staff of anything is a fault in the rest of the staff, not the rank. If you are TCS and aren't trained in any way, the Community Staff aren't doing their job.
-It isn't an OTT system. It's literally one of the simplest and lest complex systems out there
-XA isn't an unnecessary rank and its existence could have very easily solved the 4 big problems NRP had when an important admin had to be away for a while/indefinitely

The hierarchy isn't a system of control, and the server's population and movement into essentially a small-RP server and host for the NRP Campaign is what relaxed it. 
Again, as for Diomedes being head he is absolutely free to do so however you hugely underestimate how easy it is for people to get sick of things when you increase the amount of work underneath them, even if its work that isn't present right now.

Right now I don't think NRP really needs ranks other than for the Campaign Stuff, since that's the only time when the server needs to be very well organised both server-side and in the community side. I think many of the points you make are very valid in regards to everyday NRP-aka Jailbreak level population of around 10-50 players with less need for organisation.
For the main attraction of today's NRP-the Campaign-much more organisation (and in it, hierarchy) is demonstrably required.
Maybe it's time to make a proper distinction between the two different sets of NRP? Who knows!

Alright here we go:

"Previous complaint by Waterpolo where Duke claims NRP will die without him, and even tries to close a report against him. Don't pull the 'but that complaint was resolved' card this is about establishing the character of the person in control of the community staff here https://nwrp.eu/topic/597-community-staff-complaint/" - I already admitted my actions here were unacceptable at best and apologised, I did not repeat those and I fixed my arrogant attitude from the time.

Previously Florian and Wilhelm threatening to quit over Dukes behaviour (Florian did), I'm light on the specifics of that particular case, but I won't have this seen as a 'presidente just angry for no reason' case  - I understand their reasoning and I tried my best to solve it in dms after which worked relatively well seeing as wilhelm didn't quit, except in Florian's situation since he dissapeared but i apologised to him when he came back.

A month or two ago I was kicked from the community staff because I gave myself HoCS tag in discord to see if you could type when muted with it. This might seem trivial to you. But Duke tried to justify this as 'but if you can self assign the tag you could coup me!'.  There was a large debate involing Dio, Ewok and others over this where pressure was piled onto him. Ewok had to reorganise the discord just to accommodate his special needs. If you find that a convincing argument and don't suspect ulterior motives then you need to open your eyes. When arguing in the CC channel about this today he blatantly told lies about this, his apparent reason was I 'jepordise' the community. Should someone who lies through their teeth be head of the community staff?  -

That first thing was questionable on my part but im slightly paranoid and given nrp's history... - secondly I did not blatantly tell lies - you are essentially jeopardising the campaign and therefore the community by refusing to do the moves required for a campaign battle to happen, putting your own personal pride above the server's need. Instead of doing the moves, you chose to not do them in what is essentially sabotage, delaying the planning of an event even further, leaving less time for the campaign devs to pick maps, agree upon them, and for waterpolo to make a nice campaign announcement poster etc etc.... all in all its not a lie - this is a simple statement of what you had done.

Kicked from the community staff again without being told. When I challenge him about this he puts in the staff announcements the following announcement 
https://gyazo.com/fc53c255def5009e9e8b30579eba0ca7 at least several hours, possibly a day or more, after he actually removed me and AFTER I'd challenged him, so he then posted that in an obvious attempt at defamation because he had no reason before. Diomedes knew about this way before and was surprised he didn't even tell me. Should someone who is clearly power tripping as in point 1. be HoCS? -

I was unsure whether to remove president so I had consulted with the other cs to see their opinions and took off the cs but i wasn't fully sure so i didn't take away his Discord admin yet.- The announcement is perfectly fine and makes sense , i asked you to do the moves , you refused - your job as community staff is to work to the benefit of the community, yet you rarely participated in cs discussions or actively muted people committing infractions in lobby etc. How am i supposed to work with someone who refuses to do the most simple tasks asked of them? if he won't do the moves, what else won't he do as cs? These are the questions i asked myself as i removed him , also to allow a possibly more motivated new member into the ranks instead of someone who clearly lost interest ages ago, now saying "why should i even help anymore" etc.

Intentional campaign neglect. In one of the battles where the GR crossed into the CF homeland he gave the CF biased maps knowing it shouldn't be biased because I remember challenging him on it. I can't provide evidence on this but he knows it happened, and I know it happened. He won't admit it though. He also lied to me about the order of maps in the GRs last stand. I've only wanted to play fair the entire campaign.  - The campaign rules have always been a bit vague since they were made quite rapidly - the cf maps were questionably biased yes i admit but also i gave cc biased maps when i perhaps shouldn't have , this all is due to the haste with which the campaign was made. "I've only wanted to play fair the entire campaign" yet after almost every battle you wished to alter the rules to your factions favor so that is a questionable statement. The order of maps on campaign last stand wasn't any order in particular, it was a scenario , like last time - If a then b if c then d, i only stated the maps i thought were going to be used but since the cc won the first map 2:0, then the scenario i had thought up had map x, which i didn't mention to pres - like i when i was explaining i said i was only mentioning the most likely maps since it was like a tree diagram of chances... And its somewhat ironic that you complain about intentional campaign neglect given the fact that we've had to make multiple rule changes at questionable times to appease you and now that you haven't done the moves...

didn't advocate his removal when he fought with Wilhelm, Florian, Waterpolo or even myself the first time. But now i see the truths here. His latest action and the final straw for me are covered in point (4) and why I absolutely believe some form of action needs to be taken against him. Seriously look at the facts and consider the character and integrity of Duke. Given I've already PROVED BEYOND DOUBT he's lied 1698218538_ScreenShot2019-01-02at18_52_31.thumb.png.f3e622dc12cf50418f56e804ccec3b06.png any reply he makes to this thread I encourage you to view very cynically. He's already threatened to quit multiple times, maybe it'll happen again to garner more sympathy? 

2089320610_ScreenShot2019-01-02at19_18_51.png.6b2ff2da1e6ccdd93af72797f6e9234d.pngSince those experiences, i have changed like most people change , logically - And am therefore not that same person that Wilhelm or Waterpolo wanted gone shown from those screenshots. And the if had left that would have been nothing but selfish , leaving a campaign in the middle for no other reason than arguements. Im not going to leave things half finished.

"This is no longer 'misunderstandings' and 'neglect'. This is personal vendetta and malicious intent." - I have no malicious intent towards anyone here, I haven't done anything to prove that in the last month aswell and i don't intend to do so anytime in the future.

I hope I have responded to all the points brought up, if I haven't or you don't understand my phrasing feel free to tell me.

Well that is what I've been saying for a long time - in its current state, NRP doesn't need this unnecessary hierarchy. That includes ranks such as XA. If Dio needs a deputy he can sort it out as and when. Anyway, this is besides the point of the thread and unfortunately, maggot, I'm going to have to ask that you stay ON TOPIC or face the armoured car. 

Electric boogaloo 2 : florianpost

We can have a community staff without stupid ranks. Especially when ranks are designed with the implicit purpose of degrading those holding them. 

Does Dio really not have time to look at community staff applications? I think you've misunderstood what I said. I'm not saying get rid of community staff, I'm saying let Dio be the head. CS already seem to be pretty self-governing - we get our job done with minimal input from the HoCS.

There are so many unnecessary ranks on this server, like XA and TCS. They serve no purpose that could not be fulfilled by another rank. Your point that the structure is very loose is precisely why we don't need such an OTT system. If it were the military then I could understand the need - but there really is no need to have some guy able to pull rank on you when you both do the exact same job.

Can you explain to me why I need to be a TCS when I do the exact same job as the rest of the CS and receive no training? It's just a way for someone to make his dick feel bigger. If the server was getting 200 players every night and the discord was absolutely buzzing with new faces then I could understand the need for a rank like XA, but right now even that has no purpose that the SAs cant deal with.

I do occasionally assign extra tasks on top of the general CS policing. And I think Dio already has his hands quite full with HA. This already has taken a metal toll on both of us so i doubt either of us would want the other's role.

Ok the reasons are simple and many. Originally the community staff team was small and consisted of some 5 or so people, and the community too was smaller. Now the community staff team has been much expanded, and so has the community the main reasons I created TCS is not to ridicule you or anyone at all, It's firstly to :

- Motivate activity, to achieve a higher rank, since if you read the pinned posts I put together very carefully, you can see that TCS aren't allowed to issue permanent mutes which might seem a ridiculous thing at first but it will certainly motivate activity. I already had spoken to Ewoksson about adding this a while before I did, so it's mere coincidence you are the first one.

-Secondly to denominate some sense of hierarchy in the now larger CS team, which needs some organisation, before you couldn't tell the difference between a new and inexperienced CS and a veteran one except that one didn't report mutes in #mute-reports *cough cough* and didn't follow the general guidelines for the time these mutes are supposed to be.

-3rd this is to give veteran members of cs that have done alot more for the community than some others the respect and distinction they deserve like Bulletmagnet, by getting the mostly honorary rank of VCS.

4th - Distinguishes which members need to learn more so other cs can teach.

I hope the reasons shown above are enough to show that i have not changed the hierarchy due to a grudge i might have, i left that ages ago but instead for the benefit of the cs. 

This hierarchy very much has been a system of control. I think Diomedes has been very good in relaxing it in a sensible way. For CS, Ewok has wrapped the role in so much safety netting that we couldn't fuck up if we tried. - Generally true.

As for your final comment, I honestly don't care about the outcome of this. I'm just incredibly bored and trying to help out the people that do care. I think people in general are way too serious around here and all it does is breed drama.

-I agree.

59 minutes ago, Prince Florian said:

His promotion was rather shady

No shit. It was Meow who assigned him, before I actually had finished considering assigning someone as HoCS myself, so the HA didn't put an entirely loyal follower to him in that position. I asked Duke in private whether he had any agreements or felt obligated towards Meow after the incident and he said no. I did not and do not deem Duke untrustworthy, the same way I don't deem other members of the community untrustworthy of certain roles simply because their admin applications weren't accepted by me personally. Personality traits matter more in case someone is trusted and fit for a certain role. Anyone can have a hard day, week or month, as long as the work is ultimately getting done either by delegating or by doing it yourself, and as long as one stay a part of the community. I've my own outbursts even if it goes months between them. Count Pew, Shockwave, Meow, Pres as people I've all hurt somehow, yet life continues as usual after a while. That's the grown up way, aka not be a Harold or Timur, who will never forget when they had someone say fuck off kid and who will never learn manners.

Duke has taken some unnecessary steps in carrying out his job, which to me paints him as a somewhat power hungry character.

Most matters should and are most likely discussed with the HA before set in motion, but you wouldn't know if they were, right?

I've during my time in NRP come to realize that people being ambitious and an active part in everyday matters shouldn't be seen as being power hungry, as it's the viewpoint of an actual power hungry person. People getting triggered over us having a good work environment where people ain't getting bullied is the most retarded thing I've come to experience. See shockwave.

He also sometimes tries to micromanage things that just aren't his job involving admins, often trying to reprimand admins where that's not his job.

This is most likely because there are no clear guidelines over what CS or management work include. This is mainly because the work varies a lot. See two years ago when we did not have the campaign and with the campaign new roles are necessary, and old roles job descriptions aren't all that valid. This is up for the HA and management to write out explicitly in case they deem it necessary or if it's requested from you guys.

Quite frankly I view this as an attempt to degrade me, and it ties in rather well with Pres' idea of a "personal vendetta".

I don't really see how Duke is continuing this brawl though. It's a personal vendetta for you guys, but Duke has repeatedly been asking for advice on how to solve the issue, but it's quite hard for him since he thinks the ultimate solution is to step down not because he'd like it, but because you guys won't stop until he does. As I said earlier, I do not see an issue since most has been solved and since what's depicted in Pres complaint is stuff that happened in the past, whereas some stuff is what management is permitted to do. But as this is proof of, management don't always go without criticism.

One of my biggest gripes with the staff of NRP in general is the absolutely unnecessary bureaucracy. This isn't a complaint against Duke per se, but I really do not understand why we even need a "Head of Community Staff". Why Diomedes can't do this job is beyond me.

Stuff surrounding the campaign is everyone's responsibility. NRP don't have 200/250 players to manage every day, thus a lot more admins could or should be able to concentrate on helping out with the campaign. I rather see this as a lack of bureaucracy rather than a problem arising from bureaucracy.

It seems to be a lack of communication, and miscommunication during the campaign even if we got like 4 roles dedicated for the campaign staff.

It's obvious something is not properly working. Job descriptions would again help so that everyone gets a clear understanding of what lies within their permission to do. Biased maps could be pure coincidental and sides / factions participate are based on whether attack or defense, I guess. Whether Duke was bias during the campaign map pick will no-one know for certain, but what you may do instead of continuing this brawl is to suggest how to choose which maps and sides to play.

HoCS was originally only meant to be in charge of the discord/forum moderators whilst the HA was in charge of admins.

I believe it would be great with a separate guy taking the main responsibility for the campaign and as someone else to complain about.

Maps are also sometimes developed for the campaign from what I've heard which means they might not be thoroughly tested.

If Dio wants to change the hierarchy he can. There's no-one stopping him. Both me and Pew will probably be available to make any technical changes.

That first thing was questionable on my part but im slightly paranoid and given nrp's history... - secondly I did not blatantly tell lies - you are essentially jeopardising the campaign and therefore the community by refusing to do the moves required for a campaign battle to happen, putting your own personal pride above the server's need. Instead of doing the moves, you chose to not do them in what is essentially sabotage, delaying the planning of an event even further, leaving less time for the campaign devs to pick maps, agree upon them, and for waterpolo to make a nice campaign announcement poster etc etc.... all in all its not a lie - this is a simple statement of what you had done.

Yes, yes you did tell lies. Again you're trying to merge your outright stupidity from the first kicking into your twisted logic for the second. I literally wouldn't make the moves because there was a break over the new year and the moves by all faction leaders were never done till the Friday before. Look at yourself trying to merge the two incidents into one because you know how wrong you were the first time, and the second. 

I was unsure whether to remove president so I had consulted with the other cs to see their opinions and took off the cs but i wasn't fully sure so i didn't take away his Discord admin yet.- The announcement is perfectly fine and makes sense , i asked you to do the moves , you refused - your job as community staff is to work to the benefit of the community, yet you rarely participated in cs discussions or actively muted people committing infractions in lobby etc. How am i supposed to work with someone who refuses to do the most simple tasks asked of them? if he won't do the moves, what else won't he do as cs? These are the questions i asked myself as i removed him , also to allow a possibly more motivated new member into the ranks instead of someone who clearly lost interest ages ago, now saying "why should i even help anymore" etc.

Again completely ignoring the most important aspect of what I said, the timing and content of what you said literally proves you're a liarThen you pretend you had any justification for doing it. You're not very good at rhetoric you should stop. 'Didnt take your discord admin away yet'. Yeah, you did it because I challenged you and your ego & paranoia are incredible. Again you tried to excuse yourself with the 'Well of course I could be concerned about the self assigning of HoCS, given the history of NRP!' ??? I can literally delete the server files.

"I've only wanted to play fair the entire campaign" yet after almost every battle you wished to alter the rules to your factions favor so that is a questionable statement. 

Lol, me who got a democratic agreement for every single one of the changes I proposed attempted to 'make the campaign in our favour'. Whereas others including yourself tried to muscle changes into the campaign. What a fucking joke this is.

"Lol, me who got a democratic agreement for every single one of the changes I proposed attempted to 'make the campaign in our favour'. Whereas others including yourself tried to muscle changes into the campaign. What a fucking joke this is." 

After using gunboat diplomacy with all the members there, and essentially drowing out helpful campaign devs like tax and dimitry which ultimately gave up because you kept going on in circles.

"Again completely ignoring the most important aspect of what I said, the timing and content of what you said literally proves you're a liar. Then you pretend you had any justification for doing it. You're not very good at rhetoric you should stop. 'Didnt take your discord admin away yet'. Yeah, you did it because I challenged you and your ego & paranoia are incredible. Again you tried to excuse yourself with the 'Well of course I could be concerned about the self assigning of HoCS, given the history of NRP!' ??? I can literally delete the server files."

I did now because you are not being a useful member of community staff, you are instead preferring to obstruct the campaign rather than help it which is one of the duties I had the cs take over a while ago. And you can literally delete the files? cool and how many times have you said you would? how close have you come so many times to destroying the server you helped? I start to question your motives more and more every day, im not sure whether you want to help the server or end it along with the campaign - when I see sentences like "oh fucking end the campaign" - And also forcing us to take a holiday because "you couldn't be bothered" - so screw the 200 people who would show up am i right? And if we didn't do a break then you were going to "quit the campaign" in the middle , rather selfishly creating another problem for the devs to solve. Secondly that issue was a long time ago and can't you ever have both sides say sorry and move on to a better brighter future?

"I literally wouldn't make the moves because there was a break over the new year and the moves by all faction leaders were never done till the Friday before. Look at yourself trying to merge the two incidents into one because you know how wrong you were the first time, and the second. " Break over new years which you forced? Saying faction leaders wouldn't be there when in reality only you weren't going to be when we asked waterpolo, and then spending the whole day playing atlas when we could have done the campaign? This is the selfish Me first, NRP 19th , behavior that the CS does not need and it is one of the reasons i did not quit ultimately.

Right now I don't think NRP really needs ranks other than for the Campaign Stuff, since that's the only time when the server needs to be very well organised both server-side and in the community side. I think many of the points you make are very valid in regards to everyday NRP-aka Jailbreak level population of around 10-50 players with less need for organisation.
For the main attraction of today's NRP-the Campaign-much more organisation (and in it, hierarchy) is demonstrably required. 
Maybe it's time to make a proper distinction between the two different sets of NRP? Who knows!

Not an idea I had thought of since I essentially set helping run the campaign as a general CS task since the basic workload isn't much, but it might be a interesting idea to try.

I really think you're losing the plot.

The point is you made ewok reorganise the discord server structure just because you were insecure I could give myself a fucking role. I like how you take deleting the server files out of context to. The point is I COULD delete the server files and i DONT. So WHY were you so upset I gave myself a meaningless role. Ulterior motives perhaps?. 

19th first my arse. 19th players skip our shitty regiment activities to go to nrp myself included. As we saw wihh the pitiful attendance in the Saturday event you did <90 looks like we were right to extend the break. Oh yeah don't forget a few NON 19th agreed the break should be extended too. Keep digging please we can see how full of shit you are more and more. 

Of course there was terrible attendance , there's not the same intensity to "The First Battle of Rouez" than there is to "Nrp big battle saturday" - If we had done a campaign event more people would have attended certainly. I myself went to check the members of each faction during the event and almost none of them were playing so im certain if there was a campaign battle the attendance would have been better.

And secondly to answer a bogus claim you did - i did a poll of the CS and here were the results   i got.

And you only got both of them to agree after pestering them for extended periods of time like you did with the campaign devs during rule changes 

Screen Shot 2019-01-02 at 22.54.14.png