Prince Florian

[Accepted] Admin Application - Prince Florian

Name: PrinceFlorian

Position you are applying for: Head of Head Admins

GUID: 1596350

Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/selh88/

Hours in-game: 1939

Previous Admin Experience: I was an admin on a server called "Napoleonic Roleplay" for a few months and was so epic at my job that the Head Admin, Diomedes (you probably won't know him) was telling me he was thinking of making me a "senior admin"
A little known fact about me is that I'm actually head of head admins across about 14 different servers

Vouches:

Reason(s):

because i am too scared to uninstall the admin scripts

Also the server's fricking dead and is clearly lacking someone like me who will play for at least 30 seconds per week at times when the server is totally dead. It's obvious you need a chad like me, with all my thousands of hours of admin experience, to come and do some actual admining.

also reminder that i voluntarily resigned, and now i am out of hibernation, i can carry on my duties to Dio and God  seamlessly as though I had never resigned (and so NRP had never lost its best admin)

Roleplays:  ( List of RPs you know, along with a short overview of the rules. i.e. you don't need to list the specific ratios etc. needed, but should at least say which team has more players and so on. If you're unsure, check out the accepted applications. )

As a general rule for all roleplays:

-Buildpoints, if available, musn't be wasted

-Other forms of trolling are prohibited (such as destroying your own team's defences)

-Spamming the chat is prohibited

-No delaying: one may not go out of his way to prolong the round if he is one of the last players alive on his team and he is able to run down the clock (or any other reason he may wish to delay for)

-No killing of regular surrendered troops if they are unarmed

-Harming your teammates in any way on purpose is forbidden

Having detailed these general rules, I will omit them from the roleplays I describe.

Battle RP:
Team Sizes: Two teams of even size

Objective: To defeat the other team by killing their players
Rules:
-Follow your officer
-No ramboing (Not following your officer)

-Cavalry must stick together as a group if the general is killed

-Surrendering: In order to surrender, a player must drop all of his weapons and surrender. He may then be executed by firing line.
Footguards who surrender can be executed instantly on account of the fact that their hand grenades are not visible on their person and thus it is impossible to tell if they have dropped their weapons.
Optimal for: Any server size, but is done best with a large population

Line Battle RP:

Team sizes: Two teams of even size.

Rules:
-You must follow your officer

-All players must be infantry
-In order to attack another line, you must form line formation with and fire in the manner in which your officer orders

-You may not crouch

-Surrendering: Dealt with in the same way as Battle RP

Optimal for: Any server size, but is done best with a large population

Volley RP:
Rules:
-The two teams must form a line (lines can be composed of several ranks if team size permits)

-When the lines have been sufficiently damaged and enough players are dead, the all charge command is given and ammunition is taken away from the player.
-One can only attack from this line formation, and only when the "fire" command is given by the admin presiding over the roleplay
Optimal for: Large server populations

Cav vs Cav RP:
Objective: Defeat the enemy team by killing all their players
Rules:

-All players must be cavalry; all types of cavalry except artillery train are permitted

-The two opposing sides must line up outside their spawn

-When given the order to charge, they charge. It is forbidden to charge before this point. A player might also be asked to give a speech to their team before the charge.

-There is no need to follow an officer for this RP
Optimal for: Medium server size or above

Cav vs Inf RP:
Team Sizes: In the beginning, the cavalry team must be a third of the total population, but the ratio can evened increased if necessary
Objective: To destroy the infantry square OR to repel the cavalry attack
Rules:

-Infantry must form an anti-cavalry square formation and should be given pikes

-The infantry team must all be of the partisan class

-Cavalry must form a line outside their spawn

-The cavalry can only charge when given the order to by the admin (this order is only given once the infantry square is complete)
Optimal for: A server where there can be at least 20 cavalry on the cavalry team - thus a fairly sizeable server population.

Naval RP:
Objective: Destroy the enemy team by killing all their players, generally best done when their ship is sunk
Rules:

-Players must board their ship

-Artillery can be used on islands in order to sink the opposing ship

-For added "fun", all players must be sailors, marines or naval officer (this isn't a requirement)

-Players may board the enemy ship if possible
Optimal for: A medium server population (the boats should be fairly full) or greater

Assassination RP:
Team Sizes: The assassin side should be at least twice the size of their enemies
Objective: Assassinate the enemy general, or protect the general so he is able to reach the assassins' spawn.
Rules:

-The assassin team must be populated by partisans only

-The general may hide, but eventually he will be beaconed. He will also be beaconed if he is making a break for the spawn but the assassins do not know where to find him.

-There is no ramboing in this gamemode - even defending soldiers may abandon their general so long as they are fighting partisans
Optimal for: A medium server population or greater - it should not be easy for the defending soldiers to eliminate the assassin partisani because there are so few of them.

Trench RP
Objective: Eliminate the enemy team
Rules:

-Each team must fight from their trenches in the beginning

-Every player must be infantry

-After a period of time from which fire is exchanged between trenches, players can charge over into the enemy trench, used the craters for cover
Optimal for: Any server size, but far better on larger servers

Civil War RP:
Objective: Annihilate the revolutionaries/loyalists of the enemy village
Rules:

-Played on a map with two villages in close proximity

-All players on each team must be partisani

-Players need not co-ordinate their attacks: they simply attack the other team
Optimal for: Small server sizes

Western RP:
Objective: Eliminate the other team
Rules:

-Every player must be an officer and use a pistol and sword

-No rankers or mounted soldiers allowed; cavalry officers are permitted but must dismount
Optimal for: Small server sizes, but can be played on a large server

Small Naval RP:

Objective: Defeat the enemy team
Rules:

-The smaller naval map must be used (the one with the two ships that are nearly wrecked)

-Infantry, sailors only

-Officers need not be followed
Optimal for: Small server sizes

Etiquette and Server Rules:

for admins: no saying racist things, in compliance with Taleworlds Commission Directive 66, which means admins have to avoid foul language to protect the server

Many of the general rules I wrote before apply here:

As a general rule for all roleplays:

-Buildpoints, if available, musn't be wasted; they can only be used to create fortifications for your team

-Other forms of trolling are prohibited (such as destroying your own team's defences, using other people's cannons or taking up a cannon but not using it, stealing the artillery train horse) [trolls]

-Spamming the chat is prohibited [spammers]

-No delaying: one may not go out of his way to prolong the round if he is one of the last players alive on his team and he is able to run down the clock (or any other reason he may wish to delay for) [delayers]

-No killing of regular surrendered troops if they are unarmed [surrender-killing]

-No team hitting/killing [teamhitters/killers]

-English is the only language allowed in all chat on the server

Breaking these rules will result in a slay. Repeat offenders will face a ban.

============================================NOTE FOR EPIC GAMERS=============================================

a couple of weeks back, i logged into the server under a different name, said some gibberish about a handaxe, then left. this is proof of my high activity to come

I'm not sure who you are or what your doing here. BUT i shall tell you now I'm the BEST EVER running ADMON on NRP and would like to suggest not getting in my way. 

But I the one who is the best admon VOUCH's for you.

" I'm actually head of head admins across about 14 different servers" - not good, means you won't have time for NRP 

"Position you are applying for: Head of Head Admins"  sorry but Wootz is already that

"Also the server's fricking dead and is clearly lacking someone like me who will play for at least 30 seconds per week at times when the server is totally dead." wE dOn'T nEeD nEgAtiVitY HeRE

/vouch