• Name
    Gerfreiter_Muss
  • GUID
  • Date
    12/2/18
  • Service
    Server
  • Reason(s)
    Because I didn't follow my officer because I was playing with some friends on our own discord-NW-group, and we usually don't follow officers regardless of our situation in-game, and past admins have been fine with it, but today OldPotato PERMANENTLY banned me, which honestly was a fag move, so you can see how apparent this is in regards to my participation, since I'm usually active and I'm a TRIAL ADMIN. Please unban me, i love this server through and through,.

Perma ban is harsh and you will be unbanned, but it is a warning to your gay regiment that they need to follow officers as well, just because you lot are shit at melee doesn't mean you are excluded from the rules, we do not pity your trash abilities, follow an officer next time.

Edit: Aye lmao you are full on autists enjoy your bans :)

Edited by Wilhelm_II

and we usually don't follow officers regardless of our situation in-game, and past admins have been fine with it,

I, and many other admins, have warned you and your regiment multiple times (even resorting to kicking & temp banning). You do NOT pick officer even though your leader has had ample opportunities to do so. Your regiment refuses to follow simple rules and your leader has refused multiple times to take officer (occasionally on insistence of an admin) to prevent complaints from the actual officer of the line your entire regiment is in. This causes much trouble for admins and is why you and your regiment have been punished multiple times. 

Due to you and your regiments continued refusal to follow simple rules and choosing to not take officer which makes everything much more difficult for not just admins but players who are trying to play officer, you and whoever else got banned is going to remain banned. You can apply for unban in a month, until then all requests will be denied.