[Denied] Admin aplication - Khoioboy

• Name
    NR2_Rkt_Khoioboy
  • Steam
    https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198337686084/
  • GUID
  • Hours In-game
  • Previous Experience
    I dont have any previous experience, but Im willing to learn from this community and I will do my best to make the community better.
  • Vouches
    I dont have any Vouches, sorry.
  • Reason(s)
    I have been here in the community in a long time and its a good one and its my favorite one, but it has its downsides since alot of players are trolling, teamhitting, not following rules and more. Thats why I want to become admin to help remove this kind of players and make the community better and better for everyone else. I know that Im a bit underaged but I really want a chance to help this community, but unfortunately my age is holding me back.
  • Roleplays
    Battle RP:
    Here you have to pick a class, if you are Inf you have to follow your class officer (it will be beaconed on the player), if the officer dies you might stick with your comrades around you or stick to an another group. Ramboing (Not followin officer) will result in slay depending on the rules then. If you are cav you are supossed to follow you general not officer (the commanding player will be beaconed). If you are cav and get your horse killed and survive and cant find a new horse, then you will have to follow the inf.

Line battle:
    Line battle is based on two lines firing at each other. In this game you can only chose Inf, when you spawn you will have to find your officer and then follow him/her (try to make a line when you walk). When you reach your oponent your officer will give you a signal to make a line or type in chat, when you are in line you are supossed to fire on the officers command and crouching is not allowed. If the officer dies then you are supossed to fire at will. When you have fired a few times the admin will say "Charge" and then you are gonna bayonet charge at your enemy.
    The team with players remaning wins.

Assasins RP:
    This Rp is based on one team trying to protect an VIP and the other trying to kill him, but the team protecting the VIP gets proper gear while the other team has to choose partizans/sailors , the team that are gonna kill the VIP is gonna outnumber the other team by 4 on , so that makes the game balanced. Following officer not required, but following the VIP is heavily recomended.

Navy RP:
    This is based on two teams having 1 or 2 ships, when the ships depart they are gonna meet each other and then the crew are gonna begin to fight each other and begin boarding each other, the team with players remaning wins. This RP is rarely played so I dont have alot of experience about it.

Cav vs Inf

This is based on one team being cav and the other inf. At the beginning the inf has to form a square to get ready for the                    incomming cav. The cav has to make a line and make to for the admins command to charge. They fight until one of the teams dies.

This is all the RP I know about.

• Etiquette and Server Rules
     The general rules that aply for all of thes RPs are , teamhitting (That means you hit a teammate), spamming (That means you spam stuff in chat that are not necessary), be mature and dont insult other players, stay possitive at all time and dont trash talk. 

Extra note: Im 2 months away from 14 so Im basically 14.

Sorry I forgot Cav vs Inf.

Cav vs Inf

This is based on one team being cav and the other inf. At the beginning the inf has to form a square to get ready for the incomming cav. The cav has to make a line and make to for the admins command to charge. They fight until one of the teams dies.

Merged into one post due to making two application also updated his old one with his new one. 

-Minisiege

Edited by Isaac
Merged into one post due to making two application also updated his old one with his new one.  -Minisiege

Denied.

We have had bad experiences with younger admins in the past and you are relatively unknown within the community. I will rethink your application if you wish to reapply in the future if you are more active within the community.