NRP Campaign 2.0: Leadership Applications

Scandypandy

Scandypandy

Here you can apply for the various positions of leadership within the upcoming second NRP Campaign.
You can check out the 3 possible Factions here.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact myself or a member of the NRP Staff.
Please read the following before applying:

Requirements of Each Leadership Role

Spoiler

Faction Leader
An extremely involved role, you will need to be very active and available and a known member of the NRP Community. You'll be in frequent contact with the staff and the other leaders and will be the one "in charge" of your faction.
Duties can include dealing with diplomacy, commanding armies and helping with administrative work for your faction.

Second in Command
The Second in Command is similar to the Leader, only as a supportive role. Should the Leader be unavailable, it will be you who steps up to take his place. You will need to be quite active and available, and will also be in frequent contact with staff.

General
Generals have the least responsibility of all the leadership roles, but can still be an important part of a faction. Your activity will need to be good in relation to Campaign Events, or any faction-related meetings. Your job can be anything from simply leading a line to commanding an entire army throughout the campaign. A General's duties depend on what the Leader of the Faction delegates to him, so it's a good role for those wanting to help out without wanting to lead a faction entirely.

Application Template

Spoiler

NRP Username:
GUID: (Displayed in the bottom left hand corner in the text log when you join the NRP Server)
Steam: (link to your profile)
Preferred Faction:
Preferred Role: (General/Leader/Second in Command/multiple)
Why you'd like to lead:

Note that if you apply for Faction Leader and are not accepted, you may be approached for the role of Second in Command or General if you indicate that you are willing to do so.

Note that the following positions are currently filled:
-Crown Commonwealth (Leader)
-Crown Commonwealth (Second in Command)

NRP Username: Niroc
GUID: (Displayed in the bottom left hand corner in the text log when you join the NRP Server) 306356
Steam: (link to your profile) https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197996942810/
Preferred Faction: GR
Preferred Role: (General/Leader/Second in Command/multiple) General
Why you'd like to lead:  After a near successful attempt on his life was made Lidor Nirok was not seen for several years after the GR Victory. Now however he has returned.  Seeking vengeance upon his own countrymen and with a commission to form and lead a regiment of foot Commandant Niroc seeks to assist his former enemy in crushing a set of new ones. 

• Nice 3

Paul Scharah

NRP Username: Generalissimus Kenway
GUID: 1172867
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/DirectorKenway/
Preferred Faction: Crown Commonwealth
Preferred Role: General / Minister of Propaganda
Why you'd like to lead: I want my name to be forever imprinted in the annals of NRP as one of the people who brought down the evil GR and its twisted minions. I want to cleanse the former CC of its embarrassment and start anew. I want to unite the whole island under the banner of the Commonwealth!

CCPropaganda4.jpg

• Interesting 1

NRP Username: Kaiser Wilhelm II
GUID: 1519153
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/erdoganisgod/
Preferred Faction: The Confederation of Liberated Lands
Preferred Role: General or 2nd in Command
Why you'd like to lead: I am a seasoned veteran of the campaign and have been an officer for the Crown Colonies through the bad times and the eventual singular victory at the end, I want the campaign to do as great as it possibly can and want to help in any way I can to make that a possibility, I think the new faction is very interesting and will be very unique in contrast to the bore ragnarok GR and CC, I wish to join this new faction as a general to make sure it does well and to remain in a position where I can look down on peasant rankers.

• Nice 1

Bush Did 7/11's

NRP Username: bush_did_711
GUID: 1210704
Preferred Faction: La Grande République
Preferred Role: General
Why you'd like to lead: I have been with the Grande République for the entire campaign now, and i refuse to let everything me and my men fought for to be destroyed by rebels and upstarts. I remember when blue standards stretched from the Colonies' ports to the tundra of the Soyuz. I remember the glorious charges and battles, where we stood side by side, fighting for Tax, for liberty ,for the revolution. Well, i am willing to fight for these ideals once again, and this time... There will be no peace treaty, no cowardly naval invasion to stop the standard of liberty from flying atop every town and fortress in the land. Also because i wish to curb stomp the CC again. 

• Dab 1
  • Nice 1

NRP Username: Shephard
GUID: 1593700
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198044914804/
Preferred Faction: Crown commonwealth
Why you'd like to lead: I was the leader of the Crown colonies, I want a chance to redeem my failures as a leader and have some success in the field. I am better in the campaign map than tactics however I am still able to hold my own. I have been dedicated to the crown colonies and pewpew can attest to me taking things a bit to seriously, for example spamming his steam with discussions on campaign movements. I hope that I can add to our revenge counter attack against the GR, AND EVEN THOUGH THOSE FROGS HAVE WON WE HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN THE LOSES WE HAVE ENDURED, WE HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN THE LANDS OR PEOPLE WE HAVE LOST AND WE HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN THE PLEASURE OF STICKING A BAYONET THROUGH A FROGS TORSO. RULE BRITANNIA.

Shephard Kemp is gone, here comes Shephard Van Zuylen

NRP_6.png

• Dab 1

Chinese_Propaganda

NRP Username: ChinesePropaganda
GUID: 1523494
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Chinese_Propaganda/
Preferred Faction: The Confederation of Liberated Lands
Preferred Role: Faction Leader, General or 2nd in Command  
Why you'd like to lead: After leading the CC cavalry in the first two events of the last campaign, a line at an RS event and then being the footguard officer in the ill-fated rebellion, I believe that I have a knowledge (someone limited I agree) of all fields of command, therefore, would be a good choice as a general for any tasks that the leader needs doing. As well as that Cecil Fawcett-Hackney has survived all of this, despite never winning a campaign battle, he is a battle-hardened veteran who would make a great addition to any army, he is loyal to the once mighty RS and would take a great pleasure forming a state to reclaim its once mighty empire. 

image.png.ead6cee801ea67ef89692def80bb9dff.png  Despite his age, old Cecil is back in action. 

Edit: I have attended every campaign bar the last one, and I can't see that changing meaning that there would be no questions over my availability. 

• Nice 1

DukeOfWellington

NRP Username: [CC_Cav]_DukeOfWellington
GUID: 1530283
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198062905501/
Why you'd like to lead: The Duke was CC cav commander during essentially the whole of the campaign - after many defeats the Duke has learnt much and shown this in the most recent battle he participated in where he was instrumental towards achieving victory. Many years may have passed but the Duke is still eager to prove his skills in battle again, and to show those frogs how the Commonwealth still reigns supreme - and to redeem his passed failures. (and as a member of the nobility it makes sense a duke would hold a position of influence, or want to - atleast for this faction)

• Dab 1
  • Interesting 1

NRP Noob

Guid:1523415

Steam https://steamcommunity.com/id/2LBI_no_life/

Preferred Faction:The  Confederacy of Liberated lands

I would like to lead because I want to get back into NRP my only problem would be over the summer I will be working. Also the flag is badass 

• Dab 1
  • Nice 1

NRP Username: Predator
GUID: 413449 
Preferred Faction: The Confederation of Liberated Lands
Why you'd like to lead: Jack "Predator" Morgan is the son of the feared Grande Republique Officer "Captain Morgan" - though their ways happend to be different ones Predator has never sided against his Father during the war between the 3 rivalin Factions. During this war Predator fought along side the russian revolution - in which he became a high ranking officer - unfortunately after the fall of the revolution he had to vanished for several years to come, as he feared the punishment from Lidor Niroc.  His Father died in peace 2 years after the war but before his death he gave his son a receipt for a Rum which he wanted to call "Captain Morgan" - Predator decided that he would produce this Rum after the war.

After the rumors that said Lidor Niroc has now joined the Grande Republique were confirmed , he made the decision to pick up his now somewhat dusty officer sword and Fight as an Officer against the oppression that has been part of this Island for years. 

• Dab 2
  • Nice 1

[19th] Kieran

NRP Username: 19th_Sgt_Kieran (NRP_TA_Kieran)
GUID: 274027
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198020154928/

Why you'd like to lead: Soldiers of the 19th know I'm  capable of leading and id like to show it to the rest of NRP. i want my name to go down in history as one of the many heroes who defended His Majesties territory and crush anyone who opposed him.  i would say I'm an aggressive commander in a way as i prefer killing the enemy with a bayonet rather then a bullet..... A bullet only has a small chance of killing the enemy, My bayonet on the other hand is a different story. Quite of lot of people say I'm good when i comes to RTS games and strategy which i think could be used in helping plan attacks/defense and helping move army on the map to the best positions. My activeness of NRP has greatly improvement and this also gives me the chance to be more interactive and have more responsibility which I'am eager to have to prove myself. LONG LIVE THE COMMONWEALTH!

NRP Username mert06

GUİD 1292440

steam https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198230105904

preffered faction GR 

preffered role general

why would you like to lead because of the fact that  i lead troops good on the field as well as i lead cav and i want to support my faction as well as   and i know my responsibilites well i can easyly make a fancy backstory for my character 

• Nice 2

NRP Username: Prince Florian
GUID: 1596350
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/selh88/
Preferred Faction: LA GRANDE REPUBLIQUE!
Preferred Role: (General/Leader/Second in Command/multiple): Leader (if I don't get it don't give me a lesser role)
Why you'd like to lead: When it was announced that the previous leader of the Grande Republique had died of a rare disease called "being Turkish", I hurried to the Tuileries Palace to give counsel to the Emperor Napoleon Bonaparte. However, from the moment I stepped into my carriage to the minute I stepped out, I was swarmed by hundreds of thousands of Parisians all begging that I apply for the role. However, I am a humble man, and recognise the people have no worthy opinions. It was only when I spoke to Emperor Napoleon himself and he suggested that I take charge of the entire French Empire that I had to assert myself. 
"Non, mon Empereur, I could not succeed you" I said to him, but it was not enough. He gave me an ultimatum: become the leader of the Grande Republique or succeed him as Emperor of France. 
Naturally I chose the former: it is obvious that the Grande Republique is on the decline and will probably never win another battle. If I took leadership of it then after its collapse, I would get a nice pension from the Army but I'd also get to live out my days in exile on a tropical island paid for in full by the government of the Confederation or CC, whoever it is that captured me.

On a real note, GR has a severe lack of leadership applications. I'm not a totally incompetent leader and I certainly had a lot to say after GR got beaten in our final battle. I think it's the right thing to do to honour Goki's sacrifice and put my money where my mouth is and see where I can take GR in the absence of an actually good leader like Warclever or Tax. 
A big plus for me is that I have a mic. And also, when GR do inevitably lose, I can be excused because of my Austrian ethnicity. When was the last time Austria won a war? 

Also, I was one of the OGs of the original GR and I'm frankly not quite ready to see it die if there's anything I can do to help it (despite my posturing about how I was going to merc for whichever faction was winning).

• Dab 3
  • Interesting 1

Pew Pew You're Dead

NRP Username: read username fagoot
GUID: 844074
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Pewism/
Preferred Faction: straight outta cc
Preferred Role: (General/Leader/Second in Command/multiple) second in command

why:

i wanna coup nobomin lmao

in other news we gonna fuck some GR pussy get revenge for our lost bretherin oogababooga

• Dab 1
  • Nice 1

NRP Username:Aymanamri
GUID: (Displayed in the bottom left hand corner in the text log when you join the NRP Server)962291
Steam: (link to your profile)https://steamcommunity.com/id/347607954/
Preferred Faction:Grande République
Preferred Role: (General/Leader/Second in Command/multiple)General
Why you'd like to lead:I am a NRP Veteran and i am a very active player on the NRP server so I would like to lead a small regiment in the grande république as a GENERAL VIVE LA FRANCE

• Dab 1
  • Nice 1

SS Vongil of Jungary

NRP Username: SS Vongil of Jungary
GUID: 933190
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198058482439/
Preferred Faction: Grande République
Why you'd like to lead: I've been an officer for the GR in its early campaign days and am basically a veteran of its various wars. The CC think they can beat us, well im here to make sure that if that does happen, that they pay for it dearly. The CC will bleed, one way or another.

VIVA LA REPUBLIQUE!

• Dab 1
  • Nice 1

Date_Masamune

NRP Username: (General_Maximus_Legion_X12) / ([TRH]Date_Masamune)
Character Name: (Date_Masamune_XIII) 
Faction: (Grande République)
GUID: (1200139)
Role: (Leader/General)
Why do you want to lead: Time to play Campaign 2.0!

"Not the greatest nor the best but everything has its weakness" - The Lost Officer

QeAntonio

NRP Username: 19th_Gnlr_QeAntonio
GUID: 1595062
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Marian19th/
Preferred Faction: Confederation
Why you'd like to lead:

I want to lead cause my battle plans are innovative and fun. Also there's no slots choosen for Confederation so why not.

(My main objective is to lead rifles and shoot all 19ths):PepeEz:

• Interesting 1