A new home for Jailbreak

Dimitry

First of all, many thanks to @Emil for setting this up.

As Scandy mentioned in the rules thread, this is not the place for ANY discussion on the topic of the server being closed/how or if it should be revived. The new management team doesn't support any of the above to be perfectly clear. This is just a place to hang out, transfer threads from the old website and discuss what was and what could have been. You are all free to do whatever you want provided you go by the rules.

I will start by transferring the old Portrait Gallery, feel free to contribute!

• Dab 3
  • Nice 1

hi, head of head admins here. Whilst it's a shame that my 2nd favourite server died and i am left only with BBG, Minisiege and NRP, i hope to see this forum flourish

also
rep 4 rep

This will be the New home of the Independent Basque Country.

Edit: Btw, can i still use the signature that i had on jb forums about the server?

Scandypandy
8 minutes ago, Maximilio said:

This will be the New home of the Independent Basque Country.

Edit: Btw, can i still use the signature that i had on jb forums about the server?

Provided it doesn't violate the Legacy Forum Rules or NRP Forum rules you're good.

Scandypandy
23 minutes ago, Tom. said:

So a jailbreak forum where we can't discuss bringing it back 🤨

To answer this quickly, there is little point to such discussion. We are not going ahead with the assumption that it will come back, and to discuss such an event is at the moment pointless.
If a time ever comes when such a thing becomes a possibility, we will of course encourage that. For now, this is more meant to preserve the Legacy and Community of Jailbreak.

On 9/19/2018 at 10:49 AM, DearUncleSam said:

Welcome all JB refugees. It's been a long way.

Close the borders!!!!! They’re not bringing there best. They’re bringing spam. They’re bringing Team hits. They’re ramboing. 

OUT OUT OUT

• Nice 2
  • Interesting 1

On 9/19/2018 at 1:45 PM, Jeremus said:

Close the borders!!!!! They’re not bringing there best. They’re bringing spam. They’re bringing Team hits. They’re ramboing. 

OUT OUT OUT

8PS0IBn.jpg?1

• Interesting 1