[19th] Fringo

EU4 thread????

2 hours ago, [19th] Fringo said:

Where are you paradox fags

Yes I like paradox. I like Stellaris a lot, about to start a Utopia game for the first time. Also Scandy helped me learn some of EU4 and I am gonna start my first game sometime soon today.

37 minutes ago, [59th] Darkslayer said:

Yeah, i've heard a few people say ck2 is a lot more confusing.

Ck2 is only confusing when you first play it, after a while it gets really easy to understand.

7 hours ago, Dimitry said:

In almost every single one of my games they simply spontaneously combust into Persia, I don't think I have never seen them survive past 1600 tbh

I mean as a player. Bots have a really hard time dealing with multiple subjects for some reason

28 minutes ago, ✪ SCANDYPANDY ✪ said:

Prussia never ever fucking forms anymore, Brandenburg usually expands south and west instead of taking the key cores or else gets eaten by Bohemia in like 2 years.

Or refuses to turn Protestant so you have hyper-Brandenburg encompassing half of the Teuton's land but just derping around.

I'm a simple man,I see EU4,I cum.

I feel compelled to inform you newfags of the regular 59th (ew,59th) EU4 games hosted by Neon (ew,Neon) and myself. You are free to add me on steam and message me if you want to join. Have in mind,we call it the "59th" game even tho pretty much the only thing that's 59th about it is the TS we use. The game times are flexible.

There is a set of rules we abide by,mostly preventing some dick moves,abusing bugs and broken game features and some other sketchy shit. Otherwise the games are pretty chill and shit,but it does get pretty cutthroat since we do usually have 10+ players so there's bound to be some conflict.

In case you're skeptical (you should be), there's a thread on the 59th forums with some screenshots and shit from our many (20+ at this point) past sessions (been going from 1.19 I believe). 

Anyways,I'm sorry for staining your fancy new forums with my presence. I shall now return to the swamp that is the 59th forums. Cheers.

My steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/TitoDidNothingWrong/

The EU4 steamgroup: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/59thEU4

1 hour ago, Shrek said:

I'm a simple man,I see EU4,I cum.

I feel compelled to inform you newfags of the regular 59th (ew,59th) EU4 games hosted by Neon (ew,Neon) and myself. You are free to add me on steam and message me if you want to join. Have in mind,we call it the "59th" game even tho pretty much the only thing that's 59th about it is the TS we use. The game times are flexible.

There is a set of rules we abide by,mostly preventing some dick moves,abusing bugs and broken game features and some other sketchy shit. Otherwise the games are pretty chill and shit,but it does get pretty cutthroat since we do usually have 10+ players so there's bound to be some conflict.

In case you're skeptical (you should be), there's a thread on the 59th forums with some screenshots and shit from our many (20+ at this point) past sessions (been going from 1.19 I believe). 

Anyways,I'm sorry for staining your fancy new forums with my presence. I shall now return to the swamp that is the 59th forums. Cheers.

My steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/TitoDidNothingWrong/

The EU4 steamgroup: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/59thEU4

Join this as everyone in 59th that doesn't come to this event is scared to join their channel :o

51 minutes ago, [59th] Darkslayer said:

Join this as everyone in 59th that doesn't come to this event is scared to join their channel :o

Yes,we usually tend to bully out autistic people.

Which eliminates 97% of the 59th so our channel tends to be a 59th-free space in the 59th TS.

That being said,the need to weed out the autists has created a special breed of human out of the regulars we have in the group. 

Merciless bullying will be conducted on new people in order to figure out if they're worthy of playing with us.

I'm just joking of course,we welcome everyone who wishes to join. Except when we don't. I don't really know anymore,just try not to act autistic,if you survive the first session you're pretty much in.

1 hour ago, Shrek said:

Yes,we usually tend to bully out autistic people.

Which eliminates 97% of the 59th so our channel tends to be a 59th-free space in the 59th TS.

That being said,the need to weed out the autists has created a special breed of human out of the regulars we have in the group. 

Merciless bullying will be conducted on new people in order to figure out if they're worthy of playing with us.

I'm just joking of course,we welcome everyone who wishes to join. Except when we don't. I don't really know anymore,just try not to act autistic,if you survive the first session you're pretty much in.

Get Smylie in and he will make the game great again.