WaterPolo

Age Range censuses

6 hours ago, DearUncleSam said:

Yeah, i sometimes think i am too old for this game at 21.

Don't worry Sam there are plenty of people older. I know there are lots older than me anyway at 19

Edited by diomedes

12 hours ago, DearUncleSam said:

Yeah, i sometimes think i am too old for this game at 21.

This game might be too old for you, not vice versa.

Your census is retarded. Why not put more options? What's the point of doing it if you're just going to put everyone in one of two very very wide age groups?

9 hours ago, Shrek said:

Your census is retarded. Why not put more options? What's the point of doing it if you're just going to put everyone in one of two very very wide age groups?

+1 THIS HUGE TROLL. 

On 5/25/2018 at 6:10 AM, Shrek said:

might as well make everyone register their religions and make jewish people wear stars too while we're at it

1 hour ago, WaterPolo said:

might as well make everyone register their religions and make jewish people wear stars too while we're at it

i really like that idea. 

15 hours ago, WaterPolo said:

How is that AT ALL relevant to what I just said? I said you should narrow down the age ranges you're surveying and you go on talking about religion? Holy shit you're just really really dense aren't you?

2 hours ago, Shrek said:

How is that AT ALL relevant to what I just said? I said you should narrow down the age ranges you're surveying and you go on talking about religion? Holy shit you're just really really dense aren't you?

"17 and below" and "18 and above" are really shit options and kinda makes the census pointless imo.

Here, have this slightly better poll that will hopefully allow us to establish it more firmly:

https://www.strawpoll.me/15790705/r

3 hours ago, Shrek said:

MUCH SALT u have. :Facepalm:

1 hour ago, TichePotato said:

"17 and below" and "18 and above" are really shit options and kinda makes the census pointless imo.

Here, have this slightly better poll that will hopefully allow us to establish it more firmly:

https://www.strawpoll.me/15790705/r

That poll is much better than the other shit. 

3 hours ago, $.. said:

MUCH SALT u have. :Facepalm:

When I'm on this website I never know if someone like this is trolling or just plain stupid. 

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and conclude that you're just having issues understanding what I'm typing due to the fact that English might not be your mother language? 

1 hour ago, Shrek said:

When I'm on this website I never know if someone like this is trolling or just plain stupid. 

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and conclude that you're just having issues understanding what I'm typing due to the fact that English might not be your mother language? 

:Pingu: