Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Lexxe

NWRP Crew

Recommended Posts

Lexxe

We aren't a regiment and by God as my witness and guiding hand, we never will be.

But we are 110% NWRP involved group of cunts who have fun and make up the chat and top leaderboard most of the time.

NWRP Crew is a loosely organized (mostly in my head) group of NWRP regulars who have proven themselves to have balls and skill to gain recognition by other skilled players (and by me).

-

Current NWRP Crew members: 

- Lexxe - Angela Merkel - Ugly Frau - Kleejzi - Leader Putin - Parthius - LoveCats - Jungary - Eric Johnson - Wiggles - Slovak Denvelope - Mwamba - Arthur Dayne - Diomedes - UncleSam - PervertUncle - MouthBreather - Penis Inspector - (AND MORE)

-

NWRP Crew has several benefits, such as a code of honour: 1. Do not fire into melee 2. Do not try to kill another member of the NWRP Crew in a dishonourable way. 3. Always duel those you deem worthy. 4. Have balls bigger than your forehead.

-

To join the NWRP Crew, you must win 1v15 in a single melee fight or prove your worth in some other cool and ballsy way and post a screenshot or video as proof (not like i care, i'm a very trusty person anyway).

Staff are not allowed for neutrality sake. We do not want these 2 powerful groups to merge.

-

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/NWRPCrewElite

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

[59th] Darkslayer
6 hours ago, Lexxe said:

We aren't a regiment and by God as my witness and guiding hand, we never will be.

But we are 110% NWRP involved group of cunts who have fun and make up the chat and top leaderboard most of the time.

NWRP Crew is a loosely organized (mostly in my head) group of NWRP regulars who have proven themselves to have balls and skill to gain recognition by other skilled players (and by me).

-

Current NWRP Crew members: 

- Lexxe - Angela Merkel - Ugly Frau - Kleejzi - Leader Putin - Parthius - LoveCats - Jungary - Eric Johnson - Wiggles - Slovak Denvelope - Mwamba - Arthur Dayne - Diomedes - UncleSam - PervertUncle - MouthBreather - Penis Inspector -

-

NWRP Crew has several benefits, such as a code of honour: 1. Do not fire into melee 2. Do not try to kill another member of the NWRP Crew in a dishonourable way. 3. Always duel those you deem worthy. 4. Have balls bigger than your forehead.

-

To join the NWRP Crew, you must win 1v15 in a single melee fight or prove your worth in some other cool and ballsy way and post a screenshot or video as proof (not like i care, i'm a very trusty person anyway).

Staff are not allowed for neutrality sake. We do not want these 2 powerful groups to merge.

NRP FBI Server admins must begin a crackdown of these plebs. :o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chinese_Propaganda

GIO Squad = better

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Isaac

Well i think this squad needs more cancer to be apart of the team. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chinese_Propaganda

Gio squad has 3 members PM me to join

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[59th] Darkslayer
5 minutes ago, Chinese_Propaganda said:

Gio squad has 3 members PM me to join

Make a post for recruitment to join the "Gio_Squad" and I wish you luck xD

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[59th] Darkslayer

and make it look nice :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chinese_Propaganda

Ok I will make it pretty

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[59th] Darkslayer

Ahh, it looks really pretty now :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Isaac
17 minutes ago, Chinese_Propaganda said:

Ok I will make it pretty

I love that Minsiege Banner. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chinese_Propaganda

So do I thats why i picked dit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WaterPolo

Lexie you should think about making a custom skin for your crew! And then making anyone who donates to use the same custom skin. Now that would look cool

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

Lexxe
1 hour ago, WaterPolo said:

Lexie you should think about making a custom skin for your crew! And then making anyone who donates to use the same custom skin. Now that would look cool

 

The thing about NWRP Crew is individualism. Everyone is a known regular and a meme of their own in their own way. The group is more of a way for the members to recognize eachothers and people like them, and have fun with eachothers.

 

I wouldn't want to take away that which makes up the NRP regulars, and disguise them under this highly organized circle-jerk and making it dependent on the meme of "Lexxe". Especially when i'm out of this community once Bannerlord comes out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

WaterPolo

You’ll be back when they release a NW dlc for bannerlord two years after bannerlord comes out :)

1 minute ago, Lexxe said:

 

The thing about NWRP Crew is individualism. Everyone is a known regular and a meme of their own in their own way.

 

I wouldn't want to take away that which makes up the NRP regulars, and disguise them under this highly organized circle-jerk and making it dependent on the meme of "Lexxe". Especially when i'm out of this community once Bannerlord comes out.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...