Character Applications

Scandypandy

NRP Username: Shephard

Character Name: Shephard Kopański 

Faction: Crown Colonies

GUID: 1593700

Why do you want a character: (General) I personally have been away from RP for a while and am eager to get back into it. The whole scenario is very interesting to me and I would love having some influence on my faction's standing on the map. Moreover the extra lore associated with having a character and having battles that can actually accomplish something would be a great experience especially if I somehow find myself facing off against a swarm of Ruskies with only 5 Brits holding an artillery array. I would prefer being a general as this would mean from my understanding that I can at least have a little influence without being a leader as I hope some sort of politics takes shape with scheming and backstabbing. However I would not mind having a soldier if generals become over saturated. (However my number one wish would be to become a leader if I am deemed worthy)

NRP Username: Captain_Pugwash
Character Name: Captain_Pugwash         -          ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) imaginative
Faction: Crown Colonies ideally but I see that filling up, so Grande République alternatively. Essentially any with light inf that isn't just riflemen. 
GUID: 1249665
Why do you want a character: I want to be a nice old light inf soldier doing his duty and being extremely average at it. I mean why do I want a character, to have fun I guess? Although if the chance to lead a group of sailors comes up I'm definitely down for that, and the great pirate captain pugwash will rule again! All stand for the Pugwash anthem! 

Rhodesian Floppy

NRP Username: Rhodesian_Floppy
Character Name: Ian Smith Is My Dad
Faction:  The Grande République
GUID: 1119912
Why do you want a character: I was a Dutch colonist in Rhodesia then I got kidnapped by Mugabe and was made a Foot Guard colour bearer/sapper in the Grande Republique.  I want to be this character, otherwise, I would lose my farm and shit.

NRP Username: Pele
Character Name: Pele
Faction: Grande République
GUID: 1490548
Why do you want a character: I want to be a soldier, so I can kill those silly monarchist from the Crown Colonies and I want to kill those dirty native savages that throw bottles at you for no reason.

NRP Username: Lexxe
Character Name: Grand Knyaz Lexxe
Faction: Rossiyskiy Soyuz
GUID: TBA
Why do you want a character: (Leader) Because i can organize and weaponize the meme army for Rossiyskiy Soyuz. I want to make the underdog win and give them an epic story of heroics and its colourful characters which to read upon when its all over.

And if not win, atleast they will die with glory and not just perish and be forgotten.

If you want to know my RP competency, i played on a server called Calradia Roleplay since Mid-2015 to Mid-2017. I fucking despise CRPs staff and most of its players novadays. I know Tax Collector used to play there aswell.

I can Hardcore RP like a lifeless faggot, if thats what you want. But rather than do it CRP boring way, i will do it my way.

Having such a big role obviously makes me have a lot of responsibility, which i can handle. I don't hate NRP nor other players, no matter what cunt picture i give of myself.

I also have lots of staff on Steam and can communicate with them if they want something changed.

NRP Username: Moondancer
Character Name: Moondancer
GUID: 524896
Why do you want a character: (Soldier) In most games i like to be a support class. So if possible i would like to be a surgeon or a rifleman.

SS Vongil of Jungary

NRP Username: SS Vongil of Jungary
Character Name: SS Vongil of Jungary
GUID:933190
Why do you want a character: I'm quite curious as to how this whole campaign will work and am quite excited for it! Apart from that i'm applying for the General role, hopefully my skills shall provide us with Victory for the Republic.

NRP Username: Alpha
Character Name: Alpha
GUID: 631415
Why do you want a character: (Soldier) I'm a staff member and I want to participate in the campaign. This is all.

NRP Username: 59th_Shrp_Blitz or [TRH]Blitz
Character Name: Frederik de Danemark
GUID:  955015

Why do you want a character: I would like to be a soldier.(Pls give me dat sweet hussar spot!) I am not sure if this question is supposed to be answered in character or not. Out of character, I simply want to participate in this campaign, it seems very interesting.

In character, I guess I can briefly write a little backstory.

After the bombardment of Copenhagen, Denmark was forced to ally Napoleon and thus thrust into the war. The city were ablaze, friends and kinsmen brutally murdered by the continued salvoes of rockets and cannons. Frederik, studying in Copenhagen at the time, barely escaped with his life intact. Filled with such grief and anger, he immediately knew what he had to do. Saved by what could only be divine intervention, he thought of the Kings motto: "Gud og den retfærdige sag." God and the just cause. The young man thought of himself as the hammer, striking steel on an anvil. He was the vengeance, to smite the british for the injustice that they had thrown upon Denmark.

He went home to his family estate, strapped a saddle bag filled with supplies on top of his finest horse. Took his fathers sabre and uniform, mounted his steed, gave the young stallion a determined kick and never looked back.

NRP Username: Frenchman
Character Name: Frenchman
Faction: La Grande République
GUID: 1128313
Why do you want a character: I like playing arty so soldier is fine for me, and I want a cool tag

Empereur Napoleon Bonaparte

NRP Username: Empereur_Napoleon_Bonaparte
Character Name: Napoleon Beaufort
GUID: 1524911
Why do you want a character: I would also like the role of General in the Grande République considering I am fairly good at tactics, especially cavalry, and it would suit my character and faction. Also, if I cannot get general I'll simply take a soldier, but I really hope to start off the Grande Republique on a strong foot and aid them in dominating the other 2 very fast, as well as any others that come alone.
All details:

MS_Publisher

NRP Username: 59th_Rgl_MS_Publisher
Character Name: Warrik Harker
Faction: Crown Colonies
GUID: 1428838
Why do you want a character: I use this character in my single player Mount and Blade games and I think with this RP it would be cool to bring him into this story as well.

NRP Username: 19th_Maj_Nobomin_El_Presidente
Character Name: Darth-Sidious
Faction:  Crown Colonies
GUID: 60248
Why do you want a character: 

it was i who couped nrp without firing a shot

it was i who manipulated my way to XA of nrp

it was i who stole 200 pounds of my regiments money

it was i who manipulated my way to the top of one of the largest regiments in the game

it was i who destroyed the regiment of my mortal enemy doer, from within 

it was i who scammed so many weaklings into buying star citizen for free referrals 

it was i who manipulated the rules of nrp by changing the mindset of trial admins as HM

my plans have all been years in the making

your friends on the minisiege moon will not survive

today you will witness the end of your insignificant server

soon you will refer to me as master

there is only one thing that matters to me

power and control

[General Position]

i am one of the greatest masterminds napoleonic wars has ever seen

NRP Username: Robin
Character Name: Wilhelm Kemp. Captain Kemp
Faction: Crown Colonies
GUID:  1681331
Why do you want a character: General. A Captain rank for the cavalry if possible. If not an officer for the infantry or artillery. I would like to be this character due to my interest within this idea and I wish to help let this RP run smoothly and efficiently. 

The Tax Collector

NRP Username: The Tax Collector
Character Name: The Tax Collector
Faction: (Grande République) (Leader)
GUID: 928135

13523052_f520.jpg
Why do you want a character:

Being one of the oldest regulars on the server since its inception, I think I've made a name for myself as a dependable officer and established a reputation that can speak for itself, along with having been trusted enough in the past to have become an admin aswell and knowledgeable about the inner workings of the server from my time of that. During my years on here I've also come to know and have my name familiarized with all of the regulars and admins that have come and gone during the years.

For this reason, I think I'll be suited to lead one of the factions. I'm the most experienced one when it comes to active leading, I know how to work with the server, I'm well known in the community and I got the chops to actually organize a team of plebs into an all killing all hating disciplined murder force. Also, I'm a sweaty rper that for years has tried his best to put on some role-play fun for players who come on seeking that sort of thing, or who discover that they enjoy it even if they didn't expect it.

I also call on any players that are thinking of joining a faction, that you know what to expect under me if you decide to join this one.

I can get ready a story backround, character history etc. when the app is accepted. Thank you and see you on the battlefield.

abeded05dabb0104841bf594f6a7826a.jpg

NRP Username: 8thKR_Trp_Uganda888
Character Name: Hjaalmar Agnarson
GUID: 1183813
Why do you want a character: As a Dane i will of course side with the Grande République to spite the Crown Colonies for their horrible deeds done to my people. I would like to be a Hussar for the french. 

NRP Username: WaterPolo
Character Name: Watson_Polo
GUID: 899758
Why do you want a character: (General)
The Holy WaterPolo movement knows no ends

NRP Username: Joeriig
Character Name: Joeriig
Faction: La Grande République
GUID: 1417987
Why do you want a character: (Ranker, backup officer) I am a good shot; I would very much like to be a part of the Republic Irish Hunter regiment. 

TeddyPicker

NRP Username: TeddyPicker
Character Name: Teddy Picker
Faction:  Crown Colonies
GUID: 785227
Why do you want a character: Leader: I'd like to play as the Rifles officer for the Crown colonies due my extensive experience within this role over the last 4 years. I'll be an asset to the faction and do everything I can to achieve victory. No surrender! 

NRP Username: Drift
Character Name: Driftimir
Faction:  Rossiyskiy Soyuz
GUID: 334867

Why do you want a character: I want to play as a soldier, I have been playing on the NRP server for a very long time, and this sounds like a really fun experiment that I want to be a part of!

NRP Username: Predator
Character Name: Captain_Morgan
GUID: 413449
Why do you want a character: I would like to play as an Officer of the Grand Republique, coordinating and leding 10+ men, because I'm a battle hardend warrior and have seen many battles and fights to be able to take the right actions at the right moment. 

Adrien DeBeaufort

NRP Username: IVe_45e_Rec_Adrien_DeBeaufort
Character Name: Adrien DeBeaufort
GUID: 1687539
Why do you want a character: Soldier, the idea of this campaign seems fun and i wanna be part of it without leading anything, just play it.

SebiVonWettin

NRP Username: [TRH]Sebi
Character Name: SebiVonWettin
GUID: 1615119
Why do you want a character: It sounds like a great idea and im sure it will be a lot of fun. I would love to be in the Cav because i am an experienced Cav player who fought in a lot of battles. (Soldier)

NRP Username: [TRH]FreyrDS 
Character Name: Freyr le Waffle (Gotta represent my people)
GUID: 837710
Why do you want a character: I want to be a soldier since I'm too lazy to lead or do anything helpful at all. I've been on this server way too long so I thought having a thing like this without including me would be blasphemous. Though I would appreciate a cav spot since I think infantry is for plebs (Yeah that's right I said it).

Generalfeldmarschall

NRP Username: Generalfeldmarschall
Character Name: Pionier Pretzel
GUID: 1438933
Why do you want a character: The idea of a campaign in this community is an interesting one as nothing like it has ever been done on such a scale in NW. I'd also like to see where it'll go in the future.