Character Applications

Scandypandy

102nd_Wrench

NRP Username: 102ndRoF_Col_Wrench
Character Name: Wrench
Faction: Grande République
GUID: 1442039
Why do you want a character: Thought it'd be a lot of fun to paticipate in this campaign thingy also a bunch of people I play with on NRP are signing up so eh why not.

NRP Username: 85e_Fus_Gloubi
Character Name: Gloubi
GUID: 929245
Why do you want a character: I am personally a great fan of RP ( I played a lot of PW on the EU_Nexus_Server) and this campaign looks like a ton of fun ! I would like to invest myself in it as a great General (Yeah i love people dying for me mouahahah :D)

NRP Username: thalkhe
Character Name: Alois de Thalk
GUID: 1391426
Why do you want a character: Soldier. Cuz fuck u thats why btw i hate ppl moaning like hurr durr thal is a shit general when they die

NRP Username: Diomedes
Character Name: Dio_Medes
Faction:  Rossiyskiy Soyuz
GUID: 794801
Why do you want a character: n/a 

AngrysScotsPiper

NRP Username: NRP_TA_Angryscotspiper
Character Name: Angus_MacKinnon
Faction: Grande République
GUID:  944516
Why do you want a character: love being part of the Nw community and would like to help you out, im not wanting/expecting anything big (although i have always been a fan of light infantry ;) )

TichePotato

NRP Username: Taters

Character Name: Martin Candor

Faction: Crown Colonies
GUID: 1323833

Why do you want a character (Soldier): I think it'd be fun to experience the campaign as a player, and it's a good excuse to do shittons of research into the time period to create a good backstory. I'd prefer a Soldier, as I haven't lead for a good while and honestly prefer ranker over officer, due to my experience with it. 

NRP Username: nestor
Character Name: Ser_Jaime_Lannister
Faction: Rossiyskiy Soyuz
GUID: 10912
Why do you want a character: I want to be a general. Most of the time in MB I'm a regural soldier, so its a good opportunity to take on a new role

Scipio_Africanus

Hello ladies, gentlemens and other humans!

NRP Username: Scipio_Africanus, Scipio_Africanus_low_fps.
Character Name: Scipio_Africanus
GUID: 540016
Why do you want a character: Soldier, Vive La France!  

Spoiler

Richard The Hapless

NRP Username: Richard The Hapless
Character Name: Richard_The_Hapless
GUID: 273051
Why do you want a character: I would like the role of General, as I enjoy the role of Officer, spamming voice commands and attempting to corral rabbles of soldiers into gaining some semblance of victory on the battlefield. I play it almost exclusively on NRP Vanilla, to varying success. Any victory works towards the glory my men and chosen faction, while any failure can be blamed on my namesake. I've also RP'd a lot in Mount & Blade and other games, and would likely engage in that side of things if presented. 

NRP Username: Crontz
Character Name: John Manners
GUID: 1461709
Why do you want a character: Born to Fight 

JewishFairy

NRP Username: JewishFairy
Character Name: Jewinho Delagayniggeroix
Faction: Grande République
GUID: 1631972
Why do you want a character: soldier btw ill leave my comrades and run away

SacrificialLamb

NRP Username: SacrificialLamb

Character Name: Lamberys Lambaryen, the First of his Lamb, the Unlambed, King of the Lambals, the Lambar and the First Lamb, King of Lambreen, Khalambsi of the Great Lamb Sea, Protector of the Lamb, Lord Lambnant of the Seven Lambdoms, Breaker of Lambs and Lambther of Lambgons. (Or Lamb for short)

GUID: 1602319

Why do you want a character: (Soldier) Looks to be an exciting campaign coming up and I d like to take part.

hauptmann

NRP Username: 20_VTrp_hauptmann

Character Name: Philippe 'Haupt' Hauptmanné

GUID: 6421

Why do you want a character: Soldier, to give Tax a scape goat when he fucks up and get shot by artillery

NRP username: Variant of Darling

Character name:  Duke_of_Darling

Guid: 921335

Why do you want a character. 

General. Leading from the front is how I like to fight. Looking forward to some decent melee fighting in the campaign.

Either that or leading the defence of the artillery.

Date_Masamune

NRP Username: (General_Maximus_Legion_X12) / ([TRH]Date_Masamune)
Character Name: (Mariando Philomène De la Date) 
Faction: (Grande République)
GUID: (1200139)
Role: (General)
Why do you want a character:(The Campaign looks interesting since it became like a total war'ish RP. Would like to prefer to lead a group just like how I used to play NRP- see character story-)
Character Story

In 1543, the arrival of storm-blown Portuguese merchants on Tanegashima have open Japan into a trade agreement with the Europeans. This however. did not go very smoothly as the Japanese were at first rather wary of the newly arrived foreigners into their lands. The difference between culture were vast due to the lack of communication and  their way of life.

It is said that the 'Gaijins' eat with their fingers and show their feelings without any self-control. Though this differences faded away after the Nipponese
were introduced with the new technologies, culture, food and religion. In fact, these introductions were welcomed by the ruling feudal lords including the Date-clan of Mutsu province in which they befriended the foreigners in the a hope of strengthening their own power and a chance to carved their own legacy into the chaotic era of Sengoku-jidai.

On that time, the Date Clan was headed by Date Masamune the first lord of the Sendai domain  and is known as an outstanding tactician and a military leader. 
He became an iconic model due to one of his eye missing where he earned the title of 'One-Eyed Dragon of Oshu' due to his prowess in the use of muskets on horsebacks which he later modelled his own newly formed cavalry regiment known as the Dragoons or Mounted Teppo . He led the clan into an era of golden age where all of his vassals were united under the single banner.

Masamune was also a great sympathizer with the foreigners and their religion. He showed compassion for Christian missionaries and traders as well as allowing them to come and preach in his province. He also ordered the building of a Exploration Ship known as ' Date Maru'  or 'San Juan Bautista' by the foreigners.  Making the Date Clan, One of the most powerful Daimyo's in Japan.

Because of this Tokugawa Ieyasu, the current Shogun were always suspicious of him in which he reduced the Clan's fiefdoms resulting into the beginning of what will be known as the 'Date incident'. Masamune had 3 sons and 1 daughther; Date Hidemune (the Eldest) Irohime (Daugther 2nd child) Date Munekiyo (Third Son) and Date Munetsuna (Fourth - yougnest). After Masamune died on 1778, the rightful sucession is to be given to the eldest son Date Hidemune.

However, Date Hidemune was never popular with the vassals of his father due to his addiction to alcohol and his wenching but a competent military tactician just like his father. Many feared that when the Lord dies, he will plunge the entire Clan into oblivion and wage war to other clans and breaking the peace in the land. This will definitely bring dishonor to the clan making them the laughing stock of the whole country or be wiped out entirely. 

Murashige_Araki_(NATS).thumb.png.14beecc80a36c495b3425336505f0a3d.png
This have led the vassals to pursue and encouraged the Third Son -Date Munekiyo to be the next head of the clan. 
Sadly, Date Munekiyo died at the age of 13 (a year before his comming of age) due to an unknown circumstances. This means that the most suitable candidate is Date Munetsuna - The youngest of all Masamunes successor. Because of his age, he was deemed too young to governed the Date Clan.
So Irohime was appointed to be acting regent for the clan until Munetsuna comes to age. But, this wont happen until Date Hidemune is dead. 
Hidemune may seem to appear uninterested but was aware of all the scheming that is happening around him. Without a strong backer, his own retinue cannot withstand the whole Vassals army and will definitely plunge the clan into turmoil.

Not long after,Irohime was married to one of the powerful general of The Tokugawa shogunate making Hidemune in a precarious situation and solidfying Munetsuna's Claim. 1-month or so passed. Hidemune's trusted lieutenants came to him in the middle of the night. 
They found out that the Irohime's husband have started to move and are on their way to Hidemunes mansion to assasinate him. Hidemune was then chased out of his province. Fearing for his life. He travelled to Tanegashima in order to seek aid to one of the foreigners that his father trusted. 
Though upon arriving, he notice that the shogunate men have already started guarding the entrance. Without anyway to enter Tanagashima. Hidemune was forced to blend in to one of the slaves in order to get in. After succesfully getting inside. He went to one of the missionaries to seek the person.
One of the missionaries spoke to him that the person he was seeking was no longer present in Tanagashima and have already left 1 month ago. Hidemune was trying to keep his strength up after a long tiring journey. The missionary noticed this and ask him to stay for the night. At the same time, A poster was painted outside of the deteriorating wall of the church
bearing a reward of 100ryu to anyone who can give knowledge about his location and a 1000ryu for his capture. Later that night, Hidemune's was cornered. Hidemune was unaware that the missionary sold him for a 1000ryu as the church needs repairs and provisions since no supplies were given to them for quite sometime.
Hidemune was now facing death's door. Irohimes husband ask Hidemune whether he wants a public trial or a clean death. Hidemune charged with his bare hands against his captors knocking one of them out cold and fought his brother in law to the last. Hungry and bleeding, he collapse to gods knows where. He later woked up in a Slave ship,
From that point on, he became a slave which was then sold to a wealthy businessman in Spain. He later earned his freedom and was baptized as Mariando Peirra De Date.He then travelled to the neigbhoring country France. He later married a french Madamme Joanna Marie of Philomène and gave birth to Mariando Philomène De Date a young lively kid, who is often explore his surrounding. Hidemune later died of TB and soon after his wife passed away from a heart sick leaving their son behind.1498828652-4267667509.png.e909c6693b01d8b8ee07360e48811885.png
Mariando inherited the remaining wealth that his parents left off. With this, he worked tirelessly in order to get a proper education a became a fine decent gentleman among the nobles. It was hard and arduous, many doubted his abilities due to his unorthodox approach in solving issues. He was later instated in civil department helping to reform existing laws and documents that were too deemed interesting for the nobles. With his knowledge in logistics he earned himself a living. However, there is something Mariando felt that he was lacking. Hours after hours being holed up in an office. Life pass by. Without even glancing outside, he nearly forgot how life during childhood days. Later that day, he left a resignation form to his table and quickly bought a ticket to a French Colonial Vessel to seek out adventure and see how his luck turns out. Though, sadly the vessel on which he was on was under attack from privateers ship with a stroke of luck a Transport Fleet carrying a large number of soldiers rescued the Colonial vessel narrowly avoiding a watery grave. Soon after new colonies were established and trouble ensues around the horizon. 
Mariando experienced an adrenaline engulfing his body. He enjoyed the battleagainst the privateers and with his fellow on-board they took up arms and fought the enemy to the end. From then on, Mariando De la Date applied in the Military of La Grande République hoping to become one the best general under the Republique.

lonehunter32

NRP Username: lonehunter32
Character Name: lonehunter32
Faction: Rossiyskiy Soyuz
GUID: 1738918
Why do you want a character: Partizani Charges are my fetish, and the campaign sounds like good fun.

ChickenLordMoses

NRP Username: Saitama_da_Cheeki_Breeki or soon Abraham de l'Haiti
Character Name: Abraham de l'Haiti
GUID: 488371
Why do you want a character: Mariando Phelomene de la Date informed me about this and I think it's a great idea. I would like to play as General since my tactical skills are far better than my martial ones. 

Character History: 

The burden of slavery and inferiority in the eyes of those who denounce me will always mark me....My skin will mark me.

"A men can always change his destiny" I was told by my father, 2nd Officer de La Garde des Expeditions Aurelien Buchaut. Back than I thought that were hollow words he tried to pack into a goodbye when we left mother. He loved her, truly. But his rank and his position in society would never allow him to stay with her. Neither would La Revolution. He fell in the war against the Austrians to protect his freedom and later when I understood, my freedom. "But why not mothers?" I thought. When I grew older I understood that he saved me from a fate more worse than death, that I was the only who could go with him. 

The World is cruel.... indeed she is but that didn't stop me to graduate from L'Academie de Militaire and rising up the Ranks of the French Army. Not the gold neither the fame attracted me but being a voice for the voiceless. This Era, full of broken chains and freed people is an opportunity and maybe so the spark of progression will jump over. Napoleon does listen and he understands and that is enough for me.

My Loyalty belongs to him because he is willed to change what has to be changed and sees you as his equalm if you prove yourself worthy, it doesn't matter where you from or who you are. 

I will bleed, I will break and I will arise for him. I will kill, I will shatter and I will devastate for him. No minute, no hour or day will the enemy rest as long as I breath for this is a just cause.

I want to see on monarchy after another crumble under our army and rise up again as glorious States of freedom, wisdom and wealth under one constitution and flag.

Under one men 

Vive la France, Vive le Napoleon!

Sir_Memesalot

NRP Username: Sir_Memesalot (Sometimes 19th_Cav_Trp_Sir_Memes)
Character Name : Sir "Bagpiper" Memesaloy
GUID: 954938
Why do you want a character: Because I'm clearly the best cav player with a usual K:D of 1:10n meaning I would make the best Bagpiper on the Crown Colonies.

download.jpg

Nivano Bambo

NRP Username: Bambo
Character Name: Alastair Wambualidah Bambino
GUID: 1539654
Why do you want a character: Soldier. I'm interested, I'd like to try and take part in the campaign and RP for the first time hoping for some intense battles with blood spilled and glory to be earned.

Hammerhead14

NRP Username : Hammerhead14

Character name : Fouque De Chêne-Blanc

Faction : Grande République

GUID : 1141313

Why do you want a charachter : Interested in this campaign, i love RP. Soldier, preferably a surgeon or a sapper.

Field Surgeon/ Field Engineer : De Chêne-Blanc is an ex french noble who renounced his noble title during the revolution. he sided with the republic and fought in the many conflicts following the fall of the monarchy. He had an education based around sciences. He is a good doctor and a decent sapper/engineer.

NRP Username: LoveCat
Character Name: Janne
GUID: 1459259
Why do you want a character: Iwant the role of soldier plox i'm a gud soldier !! and... no i just want to be a SOLDIER please ! I want this role becuse ehm.. i know how to melee and i'm in a regiment of line(45e) and i like being a sexcla... no no hum I like being under the orders of somebody.. like humm Predator.. 

NRP Username: Mihawk
Character Name: Mihawk
GUID: 1100268
Why do you want a character: (soldier) NRP is a great place, i would love to see the campaign with 250 people! Keep up the good work :)

Sneakypanda

NRP Username: Sneakypanda
Character Name: Pandi
GUID: 816174
Why do you want a character: Sebi seduced me into it, also sounds kinda cool and I have been bored asf recently