Character Applications

Scandypandy

NRP Username:Docibal

Discord Alias:Docibal
Character Name:Docibal
Faction: Grande République
GUID: 1430483
What kind of character do you consider(soldier): A mercenary hired by the Grande Republique, then i found myself on this island and i've decided to live a normal life,not for me wtf ?! I joined the army cuz i got bored.Now i'm known as Docibal the Drunk beacuse all my money earned from the army went for wine lol 

NRP Username:Crodut

Discord Alias:Crodut

Character Name:Crodut

Faction: Grande République

GUID: 1713288

What kind of character do you consider: The son of a fucking drunk bastard (Docibal the Drunk). I just wanna take his wine money and buy a nice house. My mom died of lung cancer because of my bastard dad. He smoked to much near her and she died :(. I am a beer addict, i hate wine and i wanna revenge my mom.

IJuulAtSchool

NRP Username: IJuulAtSchool

Discord Alias: Elijah
Character Name: IJuulAtSchool
Faction: Crown Colonies
GUID: 1495862
What kind of character do you consider: Soldier, I thought the idea of a campaign was cool

Pedro Freire

NRP Username: Pedro_Freire

Discord Alias: Pedro Freire

Character Name: Pedro

GUID: 1595572

What kind of character do you consider: Born in Portugal, Pedro spent is life working as a mercenary only loyal to money without a grasp of honour.

Barthmelev

NRP Username: [53rd]HG_PFC_Barthmelev
Character Name: Barthmelev
GUID: 1743373

Why do you want a character: Fuck anglos 

Turkopole

NRP Username: Turkopole
Character Name: Turkopole 
Faction: Grande République
GUID: 833558
Role: Soldier (musician etc. It does not matter,I just want to have fun.)
Why do you want a character: I think the campaign will be funny and ,as a part of regular players, I want to join up.

disguy67

NRP Username: disguy67 but usually have 19th tags on
Character Name: Pyotr Bagration
Faction: Rossiyskiy Soyuz
GUID: 1781823

What kind of character do you consider: A nobleman hussar, or just a regular grunt, also if there needs to be a backup General at anytime I can oblige. SLAV'SYA OTECHESTVO

Babushka

NRP Username: Babushka
Character Name: Babushka
Faction: Rossiyskiy Soyuz
GUID: 1655532
What kind of character do you consider: I am old russian woman and i want to help poor russian boys. I am very good at cooking, healing and having sex with russian soldiers. I love suicidal charges.

Sir Miss-a-Lot

NRP Username: Sir_Miss-a-Lot

Discord Alias: Sir Miss-a-Lot#7913
Character Name: Hernan Reis
GUID: 1423651
What kind of character do you consider: Soldier

NRP Username: Heath

Discord Alias: Heath#4238
Character Name: Mason
GUID: 1237676
What kind of character do you consider: A soldier that grew up in the colonies as an orphan in the poorest part of his hometown (he knows how to fight dirty), he had a run in with the law and was on the run when he decided to join the military.

NRP Username: glue

Discord Alias: glü, #9405
Character Name: glue
Faction: Rossiyskiy Soyuz
GUID: 1581140
What kind of character do you consider: I am looking to serve in the auxiliary field (artillery and logistics) because I am considerably better at scoring in these fields. I would not mind serving as a minor officer to direct artillery, sappers or medics though I don't want to take on a high-ranking position. 

HumanError

NPR Username: WinterWolf_3

Character Name: HumanError

GUID: 8148160

Why do you want a character: To participate, I hope to be a role as a officer which it doesn't matter what regiment but if I can pick, I would prefer a Line Infantry, skirmisher unit, or a militia unit.

NRP Username: Marmoud
Character Name: Marmoud
Faction: Grande Republique
GUID: 1811643
What kind of character do you consider:  An egyptian muslim that joined the French Army during the Egypt campaign. and is eager to serve the Emperor where ever he would lead us. Cav or infantry

NRP Username: VinnyBro

Discord Alias: Joker4life #8215
Character Name: Maxwell Longbottom
GUID: 1848474
What kind of character do you consider: I want to be a soldier, and help my fellow brits win this war....Jokes a side a just love the campaign i think it sounds fun and i would like to see what comes out of it... 

gokibouri

TEMPLATE APPLICATION

NRP Username: Gokibouri

Discord Alias: Gokibouri
Character Name: Ronan Le goff
Faction: (Crown Colonies, Grande République or Rossiyskiy Soyuz) : La Grande République
GUID: 1336231
What kind of character do you consider: As I often lead in cooperation with Tax, I assume being in a close mentality in terms of tactics with him. I Want to join the Grande République to enjoy the possibilities that a battle with centralized hierarchy and real team discipline can offers.

NRP Username: Kekser

Discord Alias: Hirton#2862 
Character Name: Montgomery Cavendish
GUID: 767908
What kind of character do you consider: I'd like to be an officer cause I consider my character a noble and I want to lead brave marines into the battle. Regular soldier is still okay though. Because Montgomery is always ready to fight for his country.

The Tax Collector

Players may continue to make new applications as the campaign goes on. You may make second applications if your previous character dies.

All players should download our official campaign mod to view the new units with different names and uniforms along with regimental colors and flags. It also adds new graphical details, sound effects and new animations http://www.mediafire.com/file/voc80rr3z223wz2/NRP+Campaign.zip

All characters are to use their factions abbreviations as tags infront of their names. For example;
[GR] for Grande Republique
[CC] for Crown Colonies
[RS] for Rossiyskiy Soyuz

Just added all this as a reminder, you may continue posting applications.

janisarry

NRP Username: 20th_Vtrp_Janissary
Character Name: Janissary
GUID 1251805

Why do you want a character: Soldier

NRP Username: Jammy

Character Name: Jammy

GUID: 1562333

What kind of chracter do you consider: I'm just a soldier, standing in front of an admin, asking him to love me

Greasy Greg

NRP Username: Greasy_Greg

Discord Alias: dont use it
Character Name: CC_Greasy_Greg
GUID: 866704
What kind of character do you consider: Rifleman under command of Teddy Picker

Mace_Windu_Is_Bald

NRP Username: Wace_Mindu_Is_Bald

Discord Alias:  Dont use it
Character Name: Wace Mindu
GUID: 1350184
What kind of character do you consider: I consider joining up with the marines or militiamen who will defend my home and your home while pushing back the foes to where they came from! 

Ulfric_Stormcloak69

NRP Username:  Ulfric_Stormcloak69

Discord Alias: Rolfe the Peasant

Character Name:  Ulfric

GUID: 1329425

Why do you want a character: Make his majesty proud, banish those garlic eaters back to the foul lands from hence they came, keep the subhuman slavic hordes out of Europe. Would like to fight as a soldier (provided there are tea breaks mid-battle). As a brit it is of outmost importance to fight fair, like a game of cricket.

NRP Username: Glamak

Discord Alias: Glamak #2898
Character Name: [RS] Big_Ivan
Faction: Rossiysky Soyuz
GUID: 1098126
What kind of character do you consider: Big sexy russian partizani man (Soldier)

vertfreeber

NRP Username: vertfreeber

Discord Alias: vertfreeber
Character Name: Francois des Fourniers
GUID: 1235236
What kind of character do you consider: Soldier. That mommy boy from a rich family that now wants to redeem himself in glorious Battle!

Why do you want a character: I want to unleashe the ultimate and authentic VIVE LA FRANCE!

NRP Username: Buca
Character Name: Buca

Discord Alias: Buca
GUID: 1840319

What kind of character do you consider: Soldier.
Why do you want a character: I was never part of such an event before and I am intersted in joining

• Dab 1