Character Applications

Scandypandy

Don Francisco

NRP Username: Don (Sexy) Francisco

Character Name: Francsico

Faction: Ruski bois, I mean "Rossiyskiy Soyuz"

GUID: 1187160

Why do you want a character: That´s a good question, my little friend. I only have one reason, Russia needs memes.

Rhodesian Floppy

NRP Username: Rhodesian_Floppy
Character Name: Ian Smith Is My Dad
Faction:  The Grande République
GUID: 1119912
Why do you want a character: I was a Dutch colonist in Rhodesia then I got kidnapped by Mugabe and was made a French officer/sapper in the Grande Republique.  I want to be this character, otherwise, I would lose my farm and shit.

DearUncleSam

NRP Username: DearUncleSam
Character Name: DearUncleSam (duh)
Faction: Rossiyskiy Soyuz
GUID: 1456243
Why do you want a character: It's kinda embarrassing but i promised that pleb Niroc i will follow his suicidal charges as he will lead this weird "Rossiyskiy Soyuz". Also playing as badly armed horde is kinda hot.

NRP Username: Funny
Character Name: Lé_Funny
Faction: Grande République
GUID: 1107460
Why do you want a character: French Sailor class have the coolest uniform

NRP Username: Nova
Character Name: Nova (If we need a ''Real name'' then Artyom Novavich)
Faction:Rossiyskiy Soyuz
GUID: 936426
Why do you want a character: Soldier, I liked the idea of a campaign on a Roleplay server and I would like to be the part of it since it is my first time seeing this on a roleplay server :)

Bullet Magnet

NRP Username: 19th[Grd]_Rgl_BulletMagnet
Character Name: Llewellyn Ewis Ross MacIntyre Anatoli Pushkin Marcus Wight
Faction: Crown Colonies
GUID: 1365474
Why do you want a character: I feel like the base Napoleonic Wars DLC missed the potential for a story-based campaign, and this added depth to the game is welcome. I also want to invest a bit of personality into my character, making it a bit more painful when i`m inevitably led to my death by some big-shot mayor that wouldn`t know a sound battle plan if if was taped to the end of a Soyuz bayonet (hopefully in the process of burying itself inside his chest cavity).

Batungamikkel

NRP Username: Batunga 

Character Name: Batunga 

GUID: 1565856  

Why do you want a character: I just want to be a regular soldier because it sounds fun.

NRP Username: Adabud

Character Name: Adam Warkins

GUID: 67680

Why do you want a character:  I have played over 1000 of just Napoleonic wars so far and it's one of the best games there is to play, It's even more fun to play in events such as these. I would really like to attend this event as a regular soldier. B|

Llama Farmer

RP Username: 19th_LlamaFarmer
Character Name: Lagnar Fuckbrok
Faction: Crown Colonies (or any idgaf)
GUID: 4206942069
Why do you want a character: Be a soldier cus I have nothing better to do with my life than play nrp please kill me x.

Wilhelm_II

NRP Username: Kaiser_Wilhelm_II

Character Name: Wilhelm

GUID: 1519153

Why do you want a character: I would like to be an officer/commander, I think that the campaign is a terrific idea and will be extremely fun if executed correctly, i trust in the glorious admin team of NRP that it will be fantastic and therefore i want to be a part of it, also, sorry for calling you a toilet cleaner shepard.

NRP Username:King Amadoow
Character Name:Alex De Tigre
Faction: (Please use correct names; Crown Colonies, Grande République or Rossiyskiy Soyuz)Grande République
GUID: (join NRP, a number will be displayed next to your name in the bottom left)1601415
Why do you want a character: (optional but helpful-what sort of character you want, what role you want to have, why you chose it, etc etc)I want to have a character because I like roleplaying and the time period the game is set in I also lovee the server and think im rather good at leading though I understand if im just made a soldeir

Mel-Jo-Leon

NRP Username: kk_IR_Nr59_Gfr_Mel-Jo-Leon
Character Name: Mel-Jo-Leon
Faction: Crown Colonies

GUID: 907152

Why do you want a character: I like the Idea and want to Join too.

representativeofdeath

NRP Username: representativeofdeath

Discord Alias: representativeofdeath#8869
Character Name: Vincent Law
GUID: 949028
Why do you want a character: Soldier. I want to participate, because I believe that the campaign will be very interesting and fun!

NRP Username: GGamer

Discord Alias: GGamer
Character Name: Vladimir Chuzoka
Faction: Rossiyskiy Soyuz
GUID: 1479177
What kind of character do you consider: Vladimir joined the war wanting to be inspired by the leaders in order to write a book about this great war. Showing the power of the Russian people.

NRP Username: Auditor
Character Name:
GUID: 1134714
What kind of character do you consider: Willing to die for some bread and glory.

FrogminKingOfFrogs

NRP Username: FrogminKingOfFrogs

Discord Alias: FrogminKingOfFrogs
Character Name: Frogmin O'Croaky
GUID: 1373639
What kind of character do you consider: An Irish bagpiper, because who doesn't like bagpipes?  

NRP Username: MilkMan

Discord Alias: MilkMan

Character Name: Mr MilkMan

GUID: 1223924
What kind of character do you consider: Soldier. Mr Milkman joined the war effort so nobody will steal his milk from his homeland and to keep the troops morale high by giving the best quality milk to his fellow brothers in arms, so they can defeat the enemy. Mr Milkman also wishes to put his rivals out of business because they have low grade milk. 

alexanderstclair

NRP Username: alexanderstclair

Discord Alias: саша#5141
Character Name: alexanderstclair
GUID: 1839270
What kind of character do you consider: I want to be a soldier to protect my motherland and kill all foreign invaders. I want to bring glory to my nation and serve the Tsar with distinction.

Nostranano

NRP Username: Nostranano

Discord Alias: Nostranano
Character Name: Nostranano
Faction: Grande République
GUID: 1438637
What kind of character do you consider: [Soldier] To spread the Grande République to the world.

NRP Username: Jeremus
Character Name: Jeremus

Discord Alias: jeremus (i think)
Faction:  La Grande République
GUID: 1452593

What kind of character do you consider: Solider 
Why do you want a character: think it will be fun fell will be more invested if having character. Liberté, égalité, fraternité!!

Canned Bread

NRP Username: Canned Bread

Discord Alias: Canned Bread
Character Name:Francis Wayland Thurston
GUID: 1466822

NRP Username: Shuvaa

Discord Alias: Shuvaa
Character Name: Shuvva Des Fleurs
Faction: La Grande République 
GUID: 1775500
What kind of character do you consider: (soldier) to bring honor to my homeland.

TheoPenev

NRP Username: TheoTheSmooTheo
Character Name: Kaib Draivar Thiyo
GUID: 1193903
What kind of character do you consider: Soldier

Why you want this character: I love RP. And this kind of RP is just my kind, it's one of the reasons I love NRP. This specific character is going to be a stereotipical indian sikh, originating from the indian colonies, holding a deep admiration for the english king. And so on, and so forth...

Denistwo

NRP Username: Ertmon_Hahn

Discord Alias: Denistwo#5907
Character Name: Ertmon Hahn
GUID: 470936
What kind of character do you consider:  A simple soldier. A greedy guy of a german heritage born in British territory who wants to make a name for himself in the arm to improve his status. I was roleplaying this character with my friends for some time and decided not to miss an opportunity to do a bit of RP at such an engaging event.

Good Christian Boy

NRP Username: Good_Christian_Boy

Discord Alias: http//meatspin.fr/#9478
Character Name: Good Christian Boy
Faction: La Grande REPUBLIQUE
GUID: 1418599
What kind of character do you consider:  A complete fucking idiot that became a soldier because he wants to take back the holy land. RP is good but pew pew has big gay.