Character Applications

Scandypandy

Scandypandy

All applications are as standard accepted as "soldiers", while General and Leader slots are individually chosen. All you have to do in order to have a character is register in this thread, and then use the name you register with in game during Campaign Battles. This thread serves to allow us to track players, note them in the narrative and generally keep in touch.

In this thread you can apply to have a reserved "character" in the  upcoming NRP Campaign. Characters can be anything from footsoldiers to generals, and will be woven into the narrative if they perform notable deeds during the various Battles.
For example, if someone achieves a great KDR or performs a heroic charge their character may be noted in the narrative for doing so and may have further opportunities presented to them down the line in the form of influence over their chosen faction's direction.

Characters can simply be called what you're usually called on NRP; Roleplay is entirely optional. A character is more of a reserved slot in the Narrative and Faction over anything else.

Note
- You can only have one active character at a time. If you wish to make a new one, your old one will be killed.
- You must use your characters set name when playing Campaign Battles for your actions to be counted in their name.
- Characters cannot be replicas of Admins/Real Life Figures (real life figures with altered names are fine).

Character Types
1. Leader
Leaders will be the most regular and most involved characters; they play a huge part in communicating between the staff and the members of their faction. The exact way in which they will "lead" their faction is still in development, but it will likely involve a near-constant back and forth between the Staff to keep the faction's actions updated. They are also usually the only ones who can engage in the Diplomacy/Map Mechanics. Leaders can reserve an Officer Spot on during Campaign Battles and can only play as Officer. Leaders must wear their unique Leader Tag.

2. General
Generals are those who prefer to lead armies on the Battlefield; they will rarely engage in Map Mechanics and will instead focus on winning engagements. Generals can reserve officer slots on the server for Campaign Battles and can only play as Officer. Generals must wear faction tags.

3. Soldier
Soldiers are the most basic character but they also have the most flexibility; their character will be recorded and should they perform anything noteworthy this will be announced in the Narrative Updates. Unlike Generals or Leaders, they can choose whatever unit they like. If you don't want too much responsibility but want to immerse yourself in the campaign and narrative, register as a soldier! Soldiers must wear faction tags.

Tags
Each faction has specific tags for each type of character. These must be worn during Campaign Battles.
Tags are currently a work in progress, but will be posted here when finished.

TEMPLATE APPLICATION

NRP Username:

Discord Alias:
Character Name:
Faction: (Crown Colonies, Grande République or Rossiyskiy Soyuz)
GUID: (The number displayed next to your name in the bottom left/chat when you join the NRP server)
What kind of character do you consider: (Optional but helpful - What sort of character you want, what role you want to have, why you chose it, etc)

All details (backstory, character specifics, etc) can be worked out if your application is accepted.
You cannot reserve any character type other than soldier or general. Initial leaders will be chosen by staff. You can indicate what role you'd like to have in the "why do you want a character" section.

Scandypandy

Discussion about the campaign, characters or any posts other than applications will be deleted.
All discussion about the campaign, including questions, should go here

NRP Username: Niroc
Character Name: Niroc

Faction: Rossiyskiy Soyuz
GUID:306356
Why do you want a character:  I have always liked the idea of leading soldiers on a grander campaign where battles actually matter. So for this purpose I would like to be a General for if not leader of a faction. The motherland calls for soldiers and I will answer!

NRP Username: DrStein

Character Name: Slavosko Sczecziltovishska

Faction: Rossiyskiy Soyuz
GUID: 1650623

Why do you want a character: I like the idea of being some regular slav cunt in the horde. I dont feel like i need to lead anyone.

cinnaman348

NRP Username:  NRP_A_cinnaman348

Character Name:  cinna-chan

Faction:  Rossiyskiy Soyuz, but don't mind being a part of any faction

GUID:  1228619

Why do you want a character:  I am excited about the campaign, and think it can be something that adds to why NRP is a special multiplayer experience. I am also staff, and would like to see more of NRP's less known/quieter players be able to use this event as a chance to become more comfortable in the community. 

[59th] Darkslayer

NRP username: Darkslayer

Character name: Sir Darkie

Faction: the Crown colonies.

guild:1664271

Why you want this character: because I like the campaign idea and wanna join in on it. And I like to lead lines so can help doing that. :D.

Thatblowschunks

NRP Username: Thatblowschunks
Character Name: Ivan kutuzov
GUID: 938583
Why do you want a character: I like the idea of character progression and adding to the grand scheme of things and so a general would most likely be my first pick as i think it would help me get more involved

NRP Username: 19th[Grd]_Fus_Rico
Character Name: Rico
Faction: Crown Colonies
GUID: 1152050
Why do you want a character: I would like a place in this lore, as it sounds like something that will become a large part of NRP. It would like to be a general/officer as i have a lot of experience on the server and it would be nice to be a part of a larger cause.

NRP Username: Pesunt
Character Name: Pesunt 
Faction: Crown Colonies
GUID: 1401739
Why do you want a character: I am quite fond of this idea and want to have a bigger part in it. I consider myself an active and engaged player, i was after all formerly a community staff member. Im often an officer on NRP and i would love to be one here aswell. Most likely i shall be leading Rifle/Light infantry units.

NRP Username : bush_did_711

Character name : Bush

Faction : La Grande REPUBLIQUE

GUID :1210704

Why do you want this character?: I'd love to role-play this, and have an actual campaign with a story line, where it feels events actually matter. Every kill counts, and i think it'd be really fun in general. I would be a young, muscular, and charming volunteer, a soldier, where with my unbreakable resolve i would leap into action, and strike fear into the enemy's heart. I also get a lot of women. 

[19th] Kieran

NRP Username: NRP_Yorkshire_SA_Kieran
Character Name: Kieran
GUID: 274027
Why do you want a character: I'm a powerful person in melee and i believe in the warrior society in which whoever is the best commands all;). So I'm applying for a general position so i can lead and fight and if need be die with my men on the battlefield. I will not rest until the British Empire controls everything and everyone. ALL HAIL THE REICH.... wait a minute, wrong RP. Sorry.

This campaign idea sounds very interesting to me and I'm wanting to help make it work, with my admin position i can also help with making sure the rules or followed.

NRP Username: Greybeard
Character Name: Captain Hieronymus Greybeard
GUID: 1360351
Why do you want a character:

I'm a simple man. If I get to be the piper, I'm happy.

Update (6 months later):

Since I conceded the bagpipes to a "true Scotsman" and decided to take over an Officer position, I'll be leading the Crown Colonies' Naval troops. Including the Marines, Sailors and Sailor artillerists as a rapid response force, to either guard vital positions or to achieve breakthroughs in conjunction with the grenade equipped Foot Guard.

NRP Username: Gio
Character Name: GS_Gio
GUID: 1602008
Why do you want a character: (Officer) If u want  Rossiyskiy Soyuz to win, u need me as officer :PepeSuperHappy::PepeSmug:

Private_Lenny

NRP Username: Private_Lenny
Character Name: Private_Lenny
Faction: Grande République
GUID: 1285823

Why do you want a character: Soldier for now. Will have to see what types apply for the leading roles first. 

NRP Username: GoatLand 

Character Name: GoatLand

GUID:  1544506

Why do you want a character: I like playing strategy games and im not that bad at them so for that im applying for general, im not that bad at leading people and a pretty good fighter, Long Live the Empire!

NRP Username:Frau_Duseda

Character Name:Frau_Duseda

Faction: Russiyskiy Soyuz(main) and Grande République since there will be 3 factions with only one battle of 2 factions at a time right?

Best GUID: 2314

Why do i want a character: I want to play on my maps kek.

Pew Pew You're Dead

NRP Username: PewPewYoureDead or some variation on that
Character Name: George Brodwick, 12th Viscount Hereford. 

GUID: 844074
Why do you want a character: Leaderfag, cos then i won't die at the start. i'll lead 59th or i'll fuckin be just a mapfag like some fucking chancellor or some bullshit idk

mayor of kaidestan

thanks

but i'll be serious i promise xx

[19th] Fringo

NRP Username: Faggor
Character Name: Sam Al-Haid
Faction:  Crown Colonies
GUID: 1087220
Why do you want a character: Soldier so i can chamber lexxe

NRP Username: Kermit
Character Name: Kermit
GUID: 1085749
Why do you want a character: (Soldier) To participate.

NRP Username: Minisiege_All_The_Way
Character Name: Minisiege
Faction: Crown Colonies
GUID:  1287587
Why do you want a character: [Soldier] to bring love to the  Campaign war filed. 

Chinese_Propaganda

NRP Username: Chinese_Propaganda
Character Name: Cecil Fawcett-Hackney
GUID: 1523494
Why do you want a character: What can I say other than  Rule Brittania

NRP Username: Bluck
Character Name: Bluck
GUID: 1478606
Why do you want a character: The idea of a campaign sounds really interesting. It sounds like a lot of fun and im hoping many others will enjoy it. I would like the role of a General so i can Lead the empire to victory and cause Fear and Havoc among the enemy Ranks!

NRP username: CancerOnlyAffectsTheGays

Character name: Muhammed McRoofthrow

Faction: the Crown colonies.

guid:1255935

Why you want this character: because I have ever since a early age worshiped Tavington like the father I never had and I hope to one day aspire to be a great a leader as he was, something that I'm sure 54e_El_Presidente is following as well so I should like to carry on my training with him if possible.

NRP Username: OldPotato
Character Name: Shmickel Shmikliriuter
Faction: Grande République
GUID: 881532
Why do you want a character: I was once an arrow merchant but then i took knee in the arrow soo i guess best thing to do now is to be meat shield.

NRP Username: 19th[Grd]_LtReborn_Noobas13
Character Name: Gareth

GUID: 353346
Why do you want a character: I'm not getting enough ERP on native rp so Kieran told me to try this out, and seeing as I am the grand leader of the 19th cavalry I believe I'd suit the position of a general/officer superbly well.

1501244130_Death-Korps-of-Krieg-Astra-Militarum-Imperium-Warhammer-40000-1867035.gif.be7396646bc6733cc4dfd5baa1cd21a6.gif