Colony RP Role Applications

Vaggelis

Vaggelis

Role applications for the NARC colony event. The roles are: Leader role, Master Builder role, Native Role

If you want to know what each role does check NRP discord announcements. If you want Master Builder role please contain some screenshots of your sapperworks

In-Game Username:

Discord Username:

Preferred role:

You can form a native group with your friends(about 10-15).

If you have a native group please state your names:

Provocateur

In-Game Username:

Provocateur

Discord Username:

Provocateur

Preferred role:

Master Builder

2700 hours playing as sapper on multiple servers. I know how to build and how to command other sappers. I have trained quite a lot of players in sapper craft in the past couple of years.

Pictures posted below are not solely my work as you can imagine by the size of the structures. I know how to explain my vision to other sappers. 

1.thumb.jpg.6ec75239ec7f88815b74274f33d12d5d.jpg3.thumb.jpg.511a6af0681efdae43f6236c57948f32.jpg4.thumb.jpg.f9f884fb07d09e1bb3907f56ba1b4ae4.jpg

In-Game Username: Hansina

Discord Username: Hansina

Preferred role: Leader

Have had experience in leadership roles such as mayor, el presidente, captain, dictator etc.

Would like the role because it sounds like a fun challenge to lead the colony to glory and prosperity.

Vaggelis
22 hours ago, Provocateur said:

In-Game Username:

Provocateur

Discord Username:

Provocateur

Preferred role:

Master Builder

2700 hours playing as sapper on multiple servers. I know how to build and how to command other sappers. I have trained quite a lot of players in sapper craft in the past couple of years.

Pictures posted below are not solely my work as you can imagine by the size of the structures. I know how to explain my vision to other sappers. 

1.thumb.jpg.6ec75239ec7f88815b74274f33d12d5d.jpg3.thumb.jpg.511a6af0681efdae43f6236c57948f32.jpg4.thumb.jpg.f9f884fb07d09e1bb3907f56ba1b4ae4.jpg

Accepted as Master Builder

Vaggelis
2 hours ago, Hansina said:

In-Game Username: Hansina

Discord Username: Hansina

Preferred role: Leader

Have had experience in leadership roles such as mayor, el presidente, captain, dictator etc.

Would like the role because it sounds like a fun challenge to lead the colony to glory and prosperity.

Accepted as the Leader