I don't have previous experiences as admin
I apply today as an admin because I'm playing on NRP since 3 years now and rarely a community gave me that much of fun, but also of sharing interessant things as culture and all that. I wish to become Admin to make people enjoying their game. I think I have my chance to be efficient because I know already a lot of people on this community. I also have experience in leading lines on the battlefields of NRP, so I think i have some little bases in managing people on a server.
Battle RP :
Ratio 1:1 ; The standard RP
Rules of Battle RP :
- All people have to follow an officer with beacon. Naturally, rambos aren't allowed then.
- Sappers may not waste BP
- No teamhit/Spam/Troll
- Make a donation to Star Citizen : https://robertsspaceindustries.com/funding-goals
Assasination RP :
Ratio 1:2 (can be modified to rebalance)
- First team is made of regular soldiers, second is a partizani horde that haves to kill the team 1's general. Team 1 wins if General survives during the whole timeline or if he manages to flee. Team 2 Wins if the general is killed.
- Rambo is allowed
- No teamhit/Troll/Spam
Naval RP :
Ratio 1:1, Often made on low amount of players
-People have to kill each other until one team wins, but this goes on boats
- Boats have to wait at beginning of each round that every people embarked
- Arty can be allowed or not
- No teamhit/Spam/troll
Bastille RP :
1:2 (Can be modified for balance) Often used with a lot of players
- Team one haves to defend a great bastion against the team 2 : A Standardized and patriot partizani meme horde. Team 1 wins if the partizani are all dead or cannot manage to reach the top of the bastille before the end of the timeline
- No teamhit/Troll/Spam
Line Battle RP :
Ratio 1:1, Often made with a lot of people
-Same as Battle RP, but with reinforced rules about way of fighting :
- There is only infantry, but can also be added artillery.
- Infantry can't crouch
- No teamhit/Spam/Troll/Surrender killing
Trench RP :
Ratio 1:1, On map "german village", For a great amount of people on the server
Two armies face each others in a trench.
A lot of admin management :
-Admin haves to enforce peace or not to make people get in trench
-Admin can decide of which side charges the other, but can also give initiative to people for that
-People can't get out of the trench before admin says to
- No teamhit/spam/troll/Surrender killing
Volley RP :
1:1, With a good amount of people
- People have to listen to admin's orders : They have to form a strong line and advance on admin orders
- When in place to fire, admin decides with "Aim" then "Fire".
- No fire out of order is allowed, admin can enforce peace between each volley
- A charge is often made at the end.
- No teamhit/troll/Spam/surrender killing
Cav vs inf :
ratio 2:1 (Team 1 = inf, team 2 = cav)
-No one can leave his spawn until admin charge order
- Infantry is supposed to make the best square to resist to cav charge
- No teamhit/spam/troll
Etiquette and Server Rules
No spamming : Rule about people using too intensively the chat, making it unable to be lisible by other players. We call people that do this Spammers
No ramboing : Rule about people going out of their respective line to play as they want, ruining the Roleplay. We call people that do that Rambos
No BP waste : Rule about sappers that use their Build points (BP) to defend only themselves or to do nazi cross on the field without protecting their teammates. We call those who do that BP wasters
No Team hitting : Rule about people who try to beat/kick their allies (Especially in line up phases, please stop it seriously !). We call these wonderful people Teamhitters