Our guidelines are formed by the widely accepted ethical and moral codes such as right to life, liberty and expression, thus we seek to protect your rights and take action would someone else violate those rights. We will act against bad faith users seeking to install an extremist echo-chamber within any of our services. We will also take immediate action if a user acts in a way which could damage the wellness of the community or if a user acts in a general harmful way towards him/herself or someone else. Our global admin team has been instructed that it's better to step in, than to turn a blind eye. Messages sent via our services solely express the views of the messages authors, and does not represent the community as an entity. You represent, warrant, and agree that no content posted or otherwise shared by you on or through any of the services (“Your content”), violates or infringes upon the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity, or other personal or proprietary rights, breaches or conflicts with any obligation, such as a confidentiality obligation, or contains libelous, defamatory, or otherwise unlawful material. We assume every user agrees with the terms of non-breach of any U.S or European law, including the various Computer Fraud, Abuse and Privacy Acts. All images on the forum are either created by ourselves or by designers who have published their works under fair use or public domain. The material on our forums are protected by copyright or fair use and belong to their respective authors. If unauthorized people use a text without respecting copyright and quotations, then the author may request clarification and a reference to its origin. This is, however, not something which will be actively enforced by us. We don't allow the storage of copyrighted material such as already existing company logos, music or files on our site. All images on the forum has either been created by staff members, been outsourced or work which has been published under fair use or public domain.
We are by no means officially affiliated with any similar community or organization, and the name(s) of our community is protected solely by fair use and good practice as it is describing the activities in which we participate. We further clarify that we are not employed by an organization or company for the purpose of marketing them or a product, but rather as a non-profit organization providing social events for youth and young adults. Whilst present on our server(s), a set of additional rules regarding the specific game modes being played as well as code of conduct applies to all players at all times, and can be at any time referred to by server staff when using disciplinary action against a player. The wider community functions - those being our discord, forums and presence on social media platforms adhere to an additional set of guidelines enforced by a team of moderators. Advertisement, spam, gore, pornography, racism or other forms of heavily offensive content is not permitted anywhere within our community. Our discord server permits certain mature discussions, but strictly adheres to the third parties terms of service and prohibites promotion of illegal content, unwanted promotions or chain letters. Members are allowed to ask members of the management if they are uncertain whether a topic is appropriate to discuss. The common reply is that most topics are allowed as long as they are interesting and possible to discuss. However, if it's a self-explanatory non-question and if it's determined the question itself wasn't the focus, but the purpose was to disturb the peace, then it may result in a diciplinatory action depending on the severity. Admins may at any time discipline players if their behavior or language has breached our zero-tolerance policy towards toxicity. Failure to adhere to any rule may result in the permanent removal from all of our services.
It's a privilege to be a part of our community. You may lose that privilege by violating our terms and conditions.
- Messages sent via our services solely express the views of the messages authors, and does not represent the community as an entity.
- You may not use our services for any illegal purpose or in violation of any local, state, national, or international laws.
- You may not violate any obligation to a third party, including by infringing or violating intellectual property or NDAs.
- You may not use our services to distribute any kind of unauthorized solitications or promotions.
- You may not post or transmit content on or through our services that is obscene, invasive, defamatory, misleading or incites an illegal act.
- You may not post or attempt to gain personally identifiable information about other users on or through our services.
- You may not post, use or attempt to use another’s account or personal information on their behalf.
- You may not witch-hunt, impersonate another person, or misrepresent your affiliation with an entity when using our services.
- You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to our services software or hardware through VPN, hacking, mining or any other means.
Additional rules may apply. If you wish to terminate this agreement, you may immediately stop accessing or using our services.